Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] 🔥🔥🔥 DEXA Coin 🔥🔥🔥 Global Money Transfer & Instant Messaging App - page 3. (Read 1705 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Good news in the end of the year  Cool
2021 DEXA will take off...

"CryptoCoin.PRO is a licensed cryptocurrency exchange, providing a full-service suite for institutional and private clients".

Yep. DEXA price is up 27.6% in the last 24 hours with a 24-hour trading volume of US $ 179,851.
Nice pump...

The current price is not stable yet, given the release of the App that has not been implemented, but I see some members who already use the Dexa app on their smartphones
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
Now Dexa partnership with cryptocoinpro. A payment service provider that enable users to buy & sell crypto with ease all around the world. Good job for Dexa Coin.

Currently, the price of Dexa is increasing due to the imminent finalization of the Dexa application

Good news in the end of the year  Cool
2021 DEXA will take off...

"CryptoCoin.PRO is a licensed cryptocurrency exchange, providing a full-service suite for institutional and private clients".

Yep. DEXA price is up 27.6% in the last 24 hours with a 24-hour trading volume of US $ 179,851.
Nice pump...
payMe - P2E
Waiting for beta release at :
29/12/2020
Time : 8.30pm GMT + 4
payMe - P2E
Now Dexa partnership with cryptocoinpro. A payment service provider that enable users to buy & sell crypto with ease all around the world. Good job for Dexa Coin.

Currently, the price of Dexa is increasing due to the imminent finalization of the Dexa application
payMe - P2E
Ahh, what is meant by the right time? because I saw on the roadmap that in the current month there will be an app launch, they also said that on twitter last month https://twitter.com/DEXA_COIN/status/1332023685096550400
there should be at least definite date now
The latest information on the development of the application is that this month will be launch beta test at December 28, 2020
Activity: 1414
Dexacoin Good News
~~~
4) Yes this is for sure and when the time is right we will make those announcements.
~~~

Ahh, what is meant by the right time? because I saw on the roadmap that in the current month there will be an app launch, they also said that on twitter last month https://twitter.com/DEXA_COIN/status/1332023685096550400
there should be at least definite date now
payMe - P2E
Dexacoin Good News

1) Official app release will include staking options along with a few benefits of holding your DEXA on our platform. (Stacking is currently not available in Beta)

2) Yes to any ERC20 Compatible wallet including cold offline wallets like a Ledger or a Trezor.

3) Yes we will have a new roadmap. This new roadmap will cover our future plans that we have in store for our platform. We have plans to introduce mini games on the app where users can use their DEXA to level up. We have plans to link up our platform to an exclusive crypto E-commerce site where users can buy stuff using their crypto. This was not part of the whitepaper but we want to continue moving forward with our plans to further improve our plaform, experience and improve engagement on it. These feature will bring a lot of Utility to DEXA. At the moment our focus is to deliver what we have promised, spend some time to tweak and improve the current platform and then move to our next plans.

4) Yes this is for sure and when the time is right we will make those announcements.

5) For now there is no reason for us to move onto our own blockchain. We have a solution that makes crypto transfers quick & free within the platform. The rest of the crypto assets we support are on their own native blockchain that does not need to interact with ERC20.
So the Dexa team has decided the Beta test will start with the selected members. how long they will test it?
When will the beta be open to everyone?
If the price increase after beta release means the app is good. Otherwise, we have an issue
The team has already committed that on December 28 there will be no more delays in launching the app, for me this is good news

Yep. no more delays are good news Smiley
Delays weakened the project and many people abandoned the project because people lost their trust
When people actually see a functional app, the features work seamlessly and the app is great like the DEXA team says.
It is it will bring in a lot of investors and shooting the price up
payMe - P2E
So the Dexa team has decided the Beta test will start with the selected members. how long they will test it?
If the price increase after beta release means the app is good. Otherwise, we have an issue
The team has already committed that on December 28 there will be no more delays in launching the app, for me this is good news

If the team delivers on everything they promised, I think the DEXA app users will increase dramatically Smiley

But the thread looks very quiet, no one has posted anything about what the team is working on and what has accomplished.
The OP was last active on October 17 but didn't post anything, there is nothing we can get here.
They are currently conducting beta testing, of which the participants involved are members of the telegram group. Maybe they're focusing on developing dexa app.

payMe - P2E

If the team delivers on everything they promised, I think the DEXA app users will increase dramatically Smiley

But the thread looks very quiet, no one has posted anything about what the team is working on and what has accomplished.
The OP was last active on October 17 but didn't post anything, there is nothing we can get here.
They are currently conducting beta testing, of which the participants involved are members of the telegram group. Maybe they're focusing on developing dexa app.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Did you join their telegram group?
If so, maybe you can tell the team to be more active here.
There is no point in making treads on this forum if none of the team members are involved to discuss here.
And the tread that looks like it's been abandoned is a bad promotion for this project
yes i joined the telegram group. later I will try to convey your opinion

they are more active in telegram groups. if they actively participate in this ann thread, it is also a sign of seriousness and increase the interest of new users to know more about dexa.

Did you join their telegram group?
If so, maybe you can tell the team to be more active here.
There is no point in making treads on this forum if none of the team members are involved to discuss here.
And the tread that looks like it's been abandoned is a bad promotion for this project
Activity: 340
Merit: 251

they are more active in telegram groups. if they actively participate in this ann thread, it is also a sign of seriousness and increase the interest of new users to know more about dexa.
The DEXA app will be a new future in the world of cryptocurrencies, sending crypto is now easier between community members at almost no fee.

payMe - P2E
Beware, Dexa Coin is a Scam. The owner is crook from Dubai, the project is nothing more than marketing product. The team has no single dev.
The project is undertaking application development in collaboration with SODIO Technologies Pvt. LTD.
Planned launch date for early beta on October 25th
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Beware, Dexa Coin is a Scam. The owner is crook from Dubai, the project is nothing more than marketing product. The team has no single dev.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Is the plan here to send crypto tokens across the globe or to send fiat money across the globe? The blockchain will obviously be the mechanism to move the tokens from one wallet to another, however how will you convert it back to fiat on the other side? Will you have partnerships with large organisations on both sides that will facilitate the crypto/fiat conversions? Or will you have large fiat balances of your own in various countries to do the conversions yourself?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Do you only listing in probit? what about binance ?

I do not think that Binance exchange can appear immediately in a new project.
It is expensive and requires lengthy negotiations.

If there was an exchange at least from the top 10 it would be already good.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Do you only listing in probit? what about binance ?
Pages:
Jump to: