Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] Easy Feedback Token. To reward people who communicate useful feedback - page 7. (Read 3069 times)

copper member
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Bridging the Feedback industry to crypto $EASYF
IcoMarks gave us an 8.6...

On the following link you can check more information...

https://icomarks.com/ico/easy-feedback-token
copper member
The economy of EasyFeedback Token (EFT)...

"EasyFeedback Token will enable us to value and reward people who give useful feedback to companies and institutions. This feedback is a driver that transmits knowledge..."

https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/the-economy-of-easyfeedback-token-eft/

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I read on your website that the maximum number of days for the completion of the "EFT" Token is March 15, 2020. Why does your token sale last very long? besides, where will you do the IEO?

We are awaiting the licenses from Estonia, once obtained, the dates of the private-sale, the pre-sale and the IEO will be announced.

The date on the web is not real until the licenses are granted and we can put them on the web.

Regarding other matters, today have news on our website:

.........Easy Feedback Token adds Kindynos (founders of the POLIS cryptocurrency) to its project
July 24, 2019.............

More at : https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/easy-feedback-token-adds-kindynos-to-its-project/

Strategic partnership with Kindynos is good news. I hope you immediately get a license from Estonia so that project funding can be immediately implemented.
copper member
The feedbacks are not public? Then what will let others be cautioned about the project in case it is to serve as a warning to people who want to deal with the company? I think the feedbacks should be made public as we do see in public reviews of companies for the best of customers.

Public feedback only encourages TROLLS and business models where feedbacks, ratings, etc. can be bought and sold.

This makes public feedbacks unreliable.

Being public in other cases  are feedback/rating used as a method of extortion (tripadvisor ... is a clear example, where users take advantage of the system to perform extortion)

Do not think on EFT as a rating system, is as a system of direct and private communication between user and company, to solve problems, which allows a sincere feedback communication.
More than 8500 templates of complaints, congratulations and suggestions are available on the platform to facilitate its structure, writing and delivery.

We have been working since 2015, https://www.easyfeedback.com.
 We send 300/400 feedback daily.  

Working now on our english version : https://www.easyfeedback.com/index_EN.html

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
The feedbacks are not public? Then what will let others be cautioned about the project in case it is to serve as a warning to people who want to deal with the company? I think the feedbacks should be made public as we do see in public reviews of companies for the best of customers.
copper member
I read on your website that the maximum number of days for the completion of the "EFT" Token is March 15, 2020. Why does your token sale last very long? besides, where will you do the IEO?

We are awaiting the licenses from Estonia, once obtained, the dates of the private-sale, the pre-sale and the IEO will be announced.

The date on the web is not real until the licenses are granted and we can put them on the web.

Regarding other matters, today have news on our website:

.........Easy Feedback Token adds Kindynos (founders of the POLIS cryptocurrency) to its project
July 24, 2019.............

More at : https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/easy-feedback-token-adds-kindynos-to-its-project/
Activity: 588
copper member
Activity: 324
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

Congratulations! Easy Feedback Token ICO rating by ICOnow 76/100.

Business: 17/20
Product readiness: 4/5
White Paper: 9/10
Roadmap: 8/10
Legal: 3/5
Team: 16/20
ICO terms: 4/5
Token applying: 3/5
ICO Promotion: 12/20

Please, check the your ICO page. If there are inaccuracy in the description, we will correct them quickly. Just send us PM or email ([email protected]).
Activity: 24
well correctly noted. now before you choose any product or service, just go to the Internet and start looking for reviews. this strategy is used by most people. I think your product will fill up the reviews and will be useful to society

The product has been running since 2015, currently they send about 300 feedbacks a day and has many possibilities to grow a lot.

payment will be only for useful reviews? and if I write something bad about some product, I will also be rewarded?

No, all actions are rewarded and valued. Some may have no value for how the platform works, but i think you have all the information in the whitepaper.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
payment will be only for useful reviews? and if I write something bad about some product, I will also be rewarded?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
well correctly noted. now before you choose any product or service, just go to the Internet and start looking for reviews. this strategy is used by most people. I think your product will fill up the reviews and will be useful to society
copper member

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______

Distribution of the EasyFeedback Tokens obtained in our bounties and Airdrops program.

The distribution of the tokens obtained in the Bounties and Airdrops campaigns will be carried out sequentially in the manner explained below. Together with the repurchases programmed by EasyFeedback, we will seek to support the market price of "EFT" to avoid a massive dump.

Once the IEO is finished and once we are listed in Exchanges, the EFTs obtained in the bounties will be distributed as follows:

Date                        Delivery of the corresponding EasyFeedback Tokens

Day 1                      List of EasyFeedback Token in Exchanges
      At 5 days                 Distribution of the EFT obtained in the Quiz
      At 15 days               Distribution of the EFT obtained in the 1st Round bounties
      At 25 days               Distribution of the EFT obtained in the 2nd Round bounties
      At 35 days               Distribution of the EFT obtained in the 3rd Round bounties
      At 45 days               Distribution of the EFT obtained in the 4th Round of bounties
                                    Distribution of the EFT obtained in the Airdrops

copper member
Easy Feedback Token ``EFT``
your feedback moves the world

Easy Feedback Token ``EFT`` was created to reward people who communicate useful and private feedback from www.EasyFeedback.com to improve products, services and processes of companies and institutions. ``EFT`` can be exchanged for products, services, cryptocurrencies or money at a market price.

The ``EFT`` token will be sold through an IEO (Inital Exchange Offering).

|   WEB     |    WHITEPAPER      |    ONEPAPER      |     VIDEO     |     TELEGRAM     |    WHITELIST     |

Pages:
Jump to: