Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] FACITE - Blockchain Business Model In Kazakhstan - page 3. (Read 6129 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hello everyone, what's new? When will they finally start selling? I have been waiting for the second month, but there is no news. Is it a scam or just unpreparedness?
I would call it disorganization, not a scam. I have a friend in Kazakhstan, he said that he had heard about this project. So have to wait for news from the team.

They are just lacking in communication and they are not taking community engagement seriously. So probably they are too big in Kazakhstan and they are more focus on their own country rather than engaging in other people globally.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, what's new? When will they finally start selling? I have been waiting for the second month, but there is no news. Is it a scam or just unpreparedness?
I would call it disorganization, not a scam. I have a friend in Kazakhstan, he said that he had heard about this project. So have to wait for news from the team.
Activity: 112
Activity: 16
Hello. Do you have a referral program? This kind of action would be effective in my opinion. After all, this stimulates the influx of new investors, because users are interested in increasing the size of their payments, thanks to attracted referrals
Your words have logic. I have not heard anything about the referral program. Thewp only marked bounty and airdrop as planned actions for Facite investors.
Activity: 67
If it project is as good as it is described, then miners will no longer have a chance to earn good money. The era of large companies such as facite
haha, a couple of miners will definitely be less. they all leave to work in facite. By the way, are there still free places in the team?
I think everything here works as well as with Bonkov deposits. As long as you have tokens in your account, then you get dividends. You can withdraw and sell them, but it is worth considering that then your share of investment in the project will decrease, as will your dividends
Activity: 11
I have not heard about Kazakhstan. Is the country friendly for crypto mining, previously there were similar projects there? After all, close to the Chinese neighbors who are not so positive due to environmental problems
I have already met similar projects from Kazakhstan, but the facite will be the first to plan such large-scale production.
Chinese miners will soon become legends, but Kazakhstan did not have extensive mining centers before. And now Facite is going to use mining based on environmental sources of electricity. There should be no problems. This is a whole new level.
Activity: 8
I will not call the site much informational, but it is good that there is activity in social networks. Anything heard about when facite team is planning to start mining?
If you focus on road map, then it should already have been launched. However, considering that the team recently demonstrated a mining center, I did not see that everything was ready for work there. So I do not exclude the delay in mining and the accrual of the first dividends
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Are you planning to release a new white paper? I still have many questions to which there is no answer in the existing document. Especially about how dividend distributions will be made.
Now on the site is available an early version of white paper. Since the Facite has just begun to enter the implementation phase, the information will be further developed and a new document will be prepared. I hope that the team will not be long with this and we will see a more detailed version with the launch of sales. If you have any questions, write, we will try to help.
Activity: 36
I will not call the site much informational, but it is good that there is activity in social networks. Anything heard about when facite team is planning to start mining?
Activity: 140
China has long been engaged in mining and it’s unlikely to succeed in pushing its positions from the market, even if they begin to ban traditional sources of energy for this. Is Kazakhstan so low in electricity prices that Facite really hopes to become competitors of Chinese miners?
Excluding Kazakhstan, the eleven countries (among them are developed countries like China, USA, Singapore, Japan South Korea, etc) mentioned above had an average mining cost of $9,355 for 1BTC. However, Kazakhstan recorded $2,835, the lowest among all.
Then it is surprising that investors from the USA, China do not go there in droves, but only Korean partners are interested in the project implementation.
I understand that only in 2017 they decided to use their solar power station for mining, and were looking for partners for initial capital.
That's right. The decision to partner with KHAN 21 HOLDING was made in October 2018. The company implements the project for Targar's 60MW Solar photovoltaic power station and 18 MW hydroelectric power plant business.
Activity: 82
You give the calculation of tokens in relation to one ETH. But what is the price of a single token? And how to calculate the percentage of profit which I get if I will hold FIT token?
The price of the FIT token in relation to won is 1 Fit = 5 KRW. Calculate exactly how many tokens you get is difficult, because there will be about 5% bonuses. When the token goes to the exchange, the calculation will be made easier.
Activity: 4
You give the calculation of tokens in relation to one ETH. But what is the price of a single token? And how to calculate the percentage of profit which I get if I will hold FIT token?
China has long been engaged in mining and it’s unlikely to succeed in pushing its positions from the market, even if they begin to ban traditional sources of energy for this. Is Kazakhstan so low in electricity prices that Facite really hopes to become competitors of Chinese miners?
Excluding Kazakhstan, the eleven countries (among them are developed countries like China, USA, Singapore, Japan South Korea, etc) mentioned above had an average mining cost of $9,355 for 1BTC. However, Kazakhstan recorded $2,835, the lowest among all.
Then it is surprising that investors from the USA, China do not go there in droves, but only Korean partners are interested in the project implementation.
Activity: 140
Activity: 94
What are you going to use blockchain for? I do not find a mention in the white paper, where they would talk about these technical nuances
I believe that the blockchain is needed here only for the release of a token, which will then be used to pay dividends. I have no other ideas.
A blockchain based system will be created for the transport card. It is very convenient to link together fare collection services and payment system functions in other services and sales. In general, I agree that there is very little information in the documents in order to reveal the essence in more detail.
Activity: 74
What will the dividend payout depend on? Only on how much the investor initially invests or are there any other bonuses for long-term storage on the account?
It turns out your question and contains the answer. Think about it yourself, if you do not store tokens, but sell them, the system will not deduct dividends to you. This is the same as a bank deposit. While funds are in the account, you get bonus interest
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Will the funds collected during the token of the sale go only to the development of the platform, or do you also include fees to the primary investors? I saw that you have two Korean partners

Advisors and they are also project partners of Facite are allocated 5% of the share of issued tokens. but the funds raised during the crowdfunding will be used only for the operational costs of building a system, as well as a marketing company.
big companies like Microsoft and Oracle partner with Facite, if this is true I don't think it's a problem participating in the IEO Facite,
because it's supported by a good companies
Activity: 58
I do not know how much this contributes to the formation of a competitive market environment, but it turns out that Facite will become a monopolist of the market? If he is officially supported by the president in his efforts to build solar power plants in conjunction with the mining center?
Not necessarily a monopolist. They offer only to launch one enterprise of the energy complex. To be a monopolist, he needs more resources. So for now this is a good example for others, how can you be useful for the country and benefit from the use of blockchain
It is a pity that the team does not blog the project. It would be interesting to know at what stage they are now and how many questions they managed to solve. or maybe I didn't see it. if anyone knows, tell me how to find facite blog
Users will not directly interact with the Facite system. Token holders will receive a reward in the form of dividends for their participation in the token sale.
Activity: 8
What are you going to use blockchain for? I do not find a mention in the white paper, where they would talk about these technical nuances
I believe that the blockchain is needed here only for the release of a token, which will then be used to pay dividends. I have no other ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: