Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] I-Chain | The Revolution of Digital Advertising - page 3. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2
I really would want to suggest that the Logo of ICA should be looked into if possible be changed to something more unique as the present logo looks more like kleros logo. Please i don't mean any offense  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Do you want create a project for store users data? There were a dozens of similar projects already (Datawallet, Datum, PikcioChain etc) but they are dead already
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
I'm sorry to say,
I think your logo very similar with another old projects named Kleros

thread of Kleros

Maybe team must change the logo and make it more unique.
copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
If they are going to ask us to use browsers so they can use it to advertise the users how is that not a privacy exploitation?
But this is simply just building a community of people who will use the kind of blockchain-based browsers. To be specific, the only product they will be creating is the browser?

Users can choose not to use the I browser, but if they use I-CHAIN browser, it means they are ok with I-CHAIN to use their data, which is why I-chain will pay for them. I-chain doesn't mean to not use user data, but to pay for user data. Of course, in the case of protecting user data security.

Isn't it the browser that the users wanna use to earn ICA?

To make advertising very effective they would have to collect the right data which means personalizing adverts displayed to each browsers. It would make sense if they ask KYC.

Nice project to develop browser powering blockchain technology. I think it's like brave browser. Grin

It will be similar but i-chain is backed with iClick a leading digital advertisement company.

Aiming to end the exploitation of user personal data by advertising agencies while they are part of it. Its like killing all your competitors with such project you can definite monopolize but of course its your community.

I hope this can help .
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
If they are going to ask us to use browsers so they can use it to advertise the users how is that not a privacy exploitation?
But this is simply just building a community of people who will use the kind of blockchain-based browsers. To be specific, the only product they will be creating is the browser?

Users can choose not to use the I browser, but if they use I-CHAIN browser, it means they are ok with I-CHAIN to use their data, which is why I-chain will pay for them. I-chain doesn't mean to not use user data, but to pay for user data. Of course, in the case of protecting user data security.

Isn't it the browser that the users wanna use to earn ICA?

To make advertising very effective they would have to collect the right data which means personalizing adverts displayed to each browsers. It would make sense if they ask KYC.

Nice project to develop browser powering blockchain technology. I think it's like brave browser. Grin

It will be similar but i-chain is backed with iClick a leading digital advertisement company.

Aiming to end the exploitation of user personal data by advertising agencies while they are part of it. Its like killing all your competitors with such project you can definite monopolize but of course its your community.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

Wouldn't that chase away people and people would choose brave browser since it doesnt take their data.
copper member

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
copper member

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It looks like a professional project with a whitepaper that easy to understand, but how can you be sure that this running a large project with only 3 team member?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
i'm glad to be able to participate again in a signature campaign where the project is very promising and there will also be an ioe
thumbs up and much success to the whole ICA team👍
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Well i am happy with Netbox.wallet is the first decentralized browser wallet with good rewards, and last but not least already working product!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.

Pages:
Jump to: