Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards - page 7. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I agree that such events happen only once. Make a lot of money out of nothing now will not work. But now, too, there are good projects where you can earn, although not as much as it was before.
Now it’s completely different time, the cryptocurrency has changed and this must be taken adequately
Now around the crypto currency there is no former excitement. But projects continue to emerge and among them there is quite good on which can be earn, although such projects little. Fans of cryptocurrencies just need to follow the General development of the sphere and market movements.
Activity: 99
A rather unusual idea for IEO. I don’t even know whether it’s realistic to raise money for such an idea. The forum has many other serious IEO/ICO and everyone has problems with fees.
And the problem is because people stop believing in projects and see that the cryptocurrency market is gradually falling down
I agree that over the past 2 years, many have become disillusioned with cryptocurrencies. But perhaps fans of cryptocurrencies hope that the boom of 2017 can be repeated. although it is unlikely
Let's be honest what was two years ago was a unique event. I do not believe that this can ever happen again.
If you are talking about the growth of cryptocurrency, then now it’s almost not really much, the last time it grew 5 times, i just remember that everything changed
Some projects can give good growth, but there are very few such projects. Only time can show whether this project has such prospects. And much will depend on the team of course.

Activity: 31
A rather unusual idea for IEO. I don’t even know whether it’s realistic to raise money for such an idea. The forum has many other serious IEO/ICO and everyone has problems with fees.
And the problem is because people stop believing in projects and see that the cryptocurrency market is gradually falling down
I agree that over the past 2 years, many have become disillusioned with cryptocurrencies. But perhaps fans of cryptocurrencies hope that the boom of 2017 can be repeated. although it is unlikely
Let's be honest what was two years ago was a unique event. I do not believe that this can ever happen again.
If you are talking about the growth of cryptocurrency, then now it’s almost not really much, the last time it grew 5 times, i just remember that everything changed
Activity: 51
Now probably every project has problems. I can't say that this project is any special. as in many projects a referral system is used to attract users. If the team will perform the tasks, then maybe they will succeed.
A lot depends on how you advertise the project, what percentages for the referral program and many more different nuances
Activity: 18
I agree that such events happen only once. Make a lot of money out of nothing now will not work. But now, too, there are good projects where you can earn, although not as much as it was before.
Now it’s completely different time, the cryptocurrency has changed and this must be taken adequately
Activity: 182
Now probably every project has problems. I can't say that this project is any special. as in many projects a referral system is used to attract users. If the team will perform the tasks, then maybe they will succeed.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Activity: 90
I don't know if the boom of 2017 will happen again,  but I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be in demand in our lives. And good projects will show themselves.
Activity: 59
The market has fallen again and new projects now have a hard time. Maybe the team needs to look for more original methods to attract users. And the team should give more information about the development of the project.
It became harder for projects, yes, we won’t argue, but this is not the end, no one forbade even actively developing in such a market
Therefore, it became more difficult to attract users to the new project. Recently many people began to lose hope for profit, I hope it's temporary.
Unfortunately this is so. I myself have been disappointed in everything for a long time. To save the market again need to arrange a bull run. Then new and old traders will come.
Activity: 5
The market has fallen again and new projects now have a hard time. Maybe the team needs to look for more original methods to attract users. And the team should give more information about the development of the project.
Everything is simple, you can simply organize various conferences and in this way attract people to the project, it always worked and will work
Activity: 27
Activity: 51
It became harder for projects, yes, we won’t argue, but this is not the end, no one forbade even actively developing in such a market
Activity: 59
I don’t quite understand the essence of the project, how can I make a profit?
You need to invite people with you invitation link + you can get more points with posting, get likes etc.
The usual referral system, the best way to attract new people to the project, so many who do in the market
Most projects use similar methods to attract customers, this is not surprising. However referrals will be difficult to attract if the project does not show good results in the development.
Our team is here all the time. First we must prepare the app, after that is time to see what is what and make updates - if something is not working properly.
I would like to see informational updates on the branch from the team, it would be more convenient to find out about the latest news.!
The branch is only developing, you need to be more active !! Few news, information, and an active audience.
But the project is at the very initial stage of development, everything is still ahead of him, but much depends on the team itself
The project needs to attract users from the very beginning, and for this purpose it is necessary to inform them about all stages of work.
It’s also logical, but any good project needs advertising, the more it is, the better for himself
Users are primarily interested in possible profits. But you are right, advertising is necessary because without users the project cannot develop and work.
Activity: 31
I don’t quite understand the essence of the project, how can I make a profit?
You need to invite people with you invitation link + you can get more points with posting, get likes etc.
The usual referral system, the best way to attract new people to the project, so many who do in the market
You can do this the more you bring people to the project, the higher the payment, a pyramid of its kind, i’m sure that people will be interested
Pages:
Jump to: