Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] Slothee -World's first business networking mobile app on blockchain🚀 - page 2. (Read 694 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I think you should include a softcap or a minimum of funds needed to run Slothee. Some projects are difficult to reach hardcap, but they are able to raise enough funds to run the project, and suddenly the project is canceled.
copper member
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
so, you and your team have a lot of confidence with your own project,, thats good
i like that, i hope this project will reach the hard cap buddy, because this project do not have a soft cap
anyway is you and your team will continue to develop the project if this project didn't reach the hard cap ? or you have other plan B ?
thanks again

Yes. The project is on irrespective of the fundraising level and the deployment is based on the milestones. We do not foresee a plan B situation considering the attractive rewards for both the speculative and the long term investors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
i don't read any soft cap informations in the first post,
so, is this project have a soft cap ? or only a hard cap ?
thank you

Yes, we have Hardcap only. The rationale is we are running the project irrespective of the fundraising level and here to build the right beachhead community for the
product launch.

You can check out our roadmap page for detailed funding milestones.
https://www.slothee.io/roadmap/

so, you and your team have a lot of confidence with your own project,, thats good
i like that, i hope this project will reach the hard cap buddy, because this project do not have a soft cap
anyway is you and your team will continue to develop the project if this project didn't reach the hard cap ? or you have other plan B ?
thanks again
40% bonus is presale, 17 more days will start, we'll see whether Slothee will be able to sell out his tokens, with a big bonus,
I'm sure investors will be interested, so I think PLAN B will not be there  Grin
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
thank you

Yes, we have Hardcap only. The rationale is we are running the project irrespective of the fundraising level and here to build the right beachhead community for the
product launch.

thanks again
copper member
You write that you have created a platform for connecting businesses. But so many write. What is your platform for business? What business is it more suitable for?

Slothee is a tool for the marketing team in any business, where they can use it to get connected, announce about them in their community and stay connected.

It is suitable for Entrepreneurs, C-suite, Freelancers, Networking professionals, and Marketing and Sales team. Slothee is a platform for the "Sales tribe" across the world to stay connected.

Do check the quick explainer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk7o7dxgFNY

Is it suitable for manufacturing enterprises?
Yes. Useful for marketing and sales team of the manufacturing enterprise.

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
You write that you have created a platform for connecting businesses. But so many write. What is your platform for business? What business is it more suitable for? Is it suitable for manufacturing enterprises?
copper member
thank you

product launch.

copper member
Is there any difference between ICO and ITO? As long as I know, both are quite the same but ICO could be for coin and ITO is only for token. Here i wonder if there are other differences between ICO and ITO.

The process of fund raising is the same with respect to ITO and ICO. Main difference is in nomenclature. At Slothee, we chose to use our TGE as ICO for its familiarity with the potential investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Through this project, it's going to make easier to create a strong linkage between investors and the founder.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
thank you
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I would like to ask why are you using the ICO approach when new projects are using ITO? And why did you choose Ethereum as platform for the project?
the ethereum platform has become a favorite for launching ICO tokens, just look at waves, eos and tron,
projects with this platform in my opinion are very quiet enthusiasts, of course the strategies used by slothee are pretty good
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
I would like to ask why are you using the ICO approach when new projects are using ITO? And why did you choose Ethereum as platform for the project?
Is there any difference between ICO and ITO? As long as I know, both are quite the same but ICO could be for coin and ITO is only for token. Here i wonder if there are other differences between ICO and ITO.
copper member
I would like to ask why are you using the ICO approach when new projects are using ITO?

We initially considered using ITO's but with our target to generate a beachhead community from the ICO, the familiarity of the ICO as a term over ITO scored it over in our case.

And why did you choose Ethereum as platform for the project?

Ethereum's Whisper is proven, well received and evolving fast. We can upgrade our MVP into a full-fledged DApp at the easiest with best work standards. In the context of Smart Contract, Ethereum's ERC20 standard is the most suitable considering the security it offers.
copper member
awesome

I see you have large hardcap of 19 000 000 USD but I don't see softcap. don't you have softcap? so no matter how much money is collected, you will continue to run this project? right

Yes. Also, we see money raised and the community earned through the ICO as the right beachhead for our project. You can check out our roadmap here for detailed funding milestones.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
Your project seems quite interesting. I can see the Android app along with its Github. When is your iOS app launching?

Yes. We had already done our Android prototype as you can see. iOS prototype is done too. It is in the testing phase now. Once it's done it will be submitted for Appstore approval as well.
awesome

I see you have large hardcap of 19 000 000 USD but I don't see softcap. don't you have softcap? so no matter how much money is collected, you will continue to run this project? right
copper member
Your project seems quite interesting. I can see the Android app along with its Github. When is your iOS app launching?

Yes. We had already done our Android prototype as you can see. iOS prototype is done too. It is in the testing phase now. Once it's done it will be submitted for Appstore approval as well.
Activity: 5
copper member

WHITEPAPER | WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | REDDIT | GITHUB

▄▄▄
    What is Slothee?

A platform for connecting businesses without worrying about privacy issues

Slothee is a modern business networking platform aimed for connecting people to improve their lives both mainly in terms of sales and careers.
    We at Slothee believe that productivity enhances when like-minded business professionals form a community. We are tired of hearing day by day about the
    data breach, privacy issues, and user tracking.
    To overcome this, we decided to use Ethereum's Whisper Protocol.

▄▄▄
    Mission
    Supporting businesses to grow by helping them to connect with people, boosting business presence, facilitate private communication and transfer values with
    the help of blockchain technology

WHITEPAPER

▄▄▄
    MVP live in both Appstore and Playstore

Github - https://github.com/slotheeofficial

▄▄▄
    Features

▄▄▄
    Revenue streams

Premium business account
    Subscription
    Slothee user gets a detailed statistics on their post outreach. To access it one has to upgrade her account to business premium.

Cryptopay
    Buy and Sell on Private Lobby
    Slothee earns commission from cryptopay deals happening on their respective Slothee Shops.

PayE(Pay As You Earn)
    An average Slothee user increases her networking for free and do business for free. Pay-As-You-Earn (PAYE) in welcome as he/she earns from his network.

▄▄▄
    Token Details

* Platform Name: Slothee
    * Ticker: SLO
    * Type: ERC20
    * Total tokens: 400.000.000 SLO
    * Decimals: 18

▄▄▄
    IEO Details

Date: 15 May 2019 - 28 June 2019
    IEO's Token Supply: 280.000.000 SLO
    Price: $0.08
    Hard Cap: $19.000.000
    Roadmap: https://www.slothee.io/#!#roadmap

▄▄▄
    IEO Token sale

May 15 - June 28 = 20% bonus

▄▄▄
    Token distribution

* Public Sale: 70%
    * Advisors - 10%
    * Team - 10%
    * Bounty & Airdrop: 5%
    * Reward Pool: 5%

▄▄▄
    Budget Allocation

* 37% Customer Acquisition
    * 30% Integration Acquisition
    * 25% Product development
    * 8% Operations

▄▄▄
    Team

16 member team of Technology, Blockchain, Design, Financial, Legal, and Public Relation professionals working for over 500 days to make the "Slothee dream" a reality.

View full team members here.

WHITEPAPER | WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | REDDIT | GITHUB

Pages:
Jump to: