Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] VID - Video journal (Steemit meets Snapchat) - page 2. (Read 837 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Request (as well as all developers)-when releasing a video please subtitle in other languages.
And damn it, again a token on ethereum! ;DIt seems that people have become completely lazy and cannot release their coin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The idea is nice and it makes sense but i can already tell this kinda of things never works out the way they supposed to. Anyways ,good luck with the project!
Activity: 278
Merit: 15
And I see a problem. The problem is that you are still selling data. And no matter who, ultimately, gets paid. You build an economy by selling data. Just shifting the emphasis for marketing.
Activity: 1
GOOD PROJECT
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
In summary IEOs have the potential to be what ICOs should have been:
 Kiss A transparent way for blockchain projects
 Kiss A democratized way for all investors to get involved in projects early
 Kiss The IEO model should be sustainable, unless project team greed and industry insider misconduct once again cause investors to lose trust.

My IG have 153 followers, i want participate in your bounty please check myIG Kiss @alfredbitcoin. PM if you approve my account please, thanks!
Activity: 47
Vid App is combination of innovative ideas & technologies. This project will successful 100%. A big thumbs up and all the best to the team
Activity: 26
ok, so its an ICO (IEO same shit), for an idea that theres already like 4 projects live that do this?
bittube, lbry, the 3+ others...
you also have NO idea the main problem those projects faced with the model as you havent gotten past the "gimmie money" stage (heres a hint, think about what happens to STEEM if your project adds 10,000's of tx's a second for microtx kickbacks for creators) Wink

this is gonna be laughable

It will come down to execution.

Ideas are nice, but as my boss used to say "show me, don't tell me".
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
ok, so its an ICO (IEO same shit), for an idea that theres already like 4 projects live that do this?
bittube, lbry, the 3+ others...
you also have NO idea the main problem those projects faced with the model as you havent gotten past the "gimmie money" stage (heres a hint, think about what happens to STEEM if your project adds 10,000's of tx's a second for microtx kickbacks for creators) Wink

this is gonna be laughable

Activity: 26
This is actually cool idea. People will be more incentivized to post their data and content to earn from it. Information is power.

What is VID business model, do you take a cut from user's profits?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Where will be held IEO? On telegram chat says Bitforex TURBO Exchange... I visited their web site and didn't find any confirmation ...
Pages:
Jump to: