Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]HDX - The Most Valuable EXCH Token! Digital Asset EXCH Star 2019 - page 4. (Read 5820 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
I was surprised to see XTZ volume on hydax because it beat the volume of some fairly well-known exchanges such as Huobi Global, Hotbit and Coinall. I don't know whether volume on Hydax is really real or just a bot like previous HDX/USDT pair
Don't be surprised, bot trading has been happening for quite some time on most of the centralized exchanges.
It's easily the most effective way for them to bubble up their trading volumes thus luring in more traders.
You can't really expect a startup exchange to have more active traders than those already established cryptocurrency exchanges.

Of course, we are dedicated to provide users with accurate and transparent data, we never manipulate data.
Most centralized exchanges say that  Roll Eyes , but then again, nothing we can do but to hope that your words are true.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
hopefully in the near future many coins will have better liquidity.
Of course. It's only a matter of time, now Hydax often adds new coins, so that more people will get to know Hydax and liquidity will increase
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com

Come Hydax for $XTZ/$BTC trading pairs!

>>Trade Now!<<
I was surprised to see XTZ volume on hydax because it beat the volume of some fairly well-known exchanges such as Huobi Global, Hotbit and Coinall. I don't know whether volume on Hydax is really real or just a bot like previous HDX/USDT pair
I was quite surprised but still skeptical because it is possible that this is a BOT transaction and the coins here have incorrect data. Anyway, I still keep track of what will happen next at this exchange because HYDAX is still very active in offering many incentive programs for investors here and hopefully in the near future many coins will have better liquidity.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1

Hydax Announcement | Review of Tezos on Hydax AMA

Hydax X Tezos Live AMA — Tezos in a New Era, Standing Out Amongst Public Chains in a Fierce Competitive Landscape.

>> Read More <<
Hydax Twitter | XTZ Weekly Quiz

Start trading $XTZ on #Hydax now!

8 XTZ for FOUR Fans

❓What is/are the competitive edge(s) of Tezos❓

>>Answer to join the quiz now<<

>>Trade Now!<<

Of course, we are dedicated to provide users with accurate and transparent data, we never manipulate data.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

>>Trade Now!<<

Announcement | Tezos (XTZ) Trading Starts

Great News! World-class Public Chain Tezos trading starts on Hydax now!

>>Trade Now!<<

Announcement | Hydax x BitUniverse Bounty Final Token Statistics Available

Dear Hydax Users:

Thank you for your participation in our Hydax x BitUniverse bounty program, we have completed the final calculation of the stakes and converted to HDX tokens according to the bounty rules.

Please check here➡️Bounty Release Form⬅️ in the "Final Statistics" tab to see your stakes in different campaigns and your total stakes, as well as the converted HDX tokens. All the final review requests will be submitted before 3/25/2020.

Thank you again for your participation!

Hydax Bounty Team

Announcement | LIve AMA with Tezo's President, Sandy Peng

Live AMA with Sandy Peng, President of Tezos China, and Hydax COO Jay Chen on March 24, 2020 on Hydax Exchange’s Telegram channel: @HydaxExchange.
See how Tezos stands out amongst public chains in a fierce competitive landscape. XTZ airdrops is coming!!

>> Read Twitter News <<
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
25% of the profits will be allocated for buy back and burning will be done every quarter
Burn every quarter? Does that mean they will buyback and burn tokens at the end of this March?

their tokens have decreased in price after IEO finished some time ago
Remember, if this project doesn't have IEO and don't compare this platform with BNB because difference in the number of communities and team performance is very far. Binance team is professional and always works well. Hydax has team whose performance is very slow

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

25% of the profits will be allocated for buy back and burning will be done every quarter, until 50% of the total supply is burned
This is great for making HDX prices even higher, because I see from the community that it's pretty good
Although the buy back system might not be able to raise the price of the HDX tokens significantly in exchange, but I think it is necessary for the Hydax team to do this because this supply is pretty much almost 300,000,000 HDX, so, it is only natural that their tokens have decreased in price after IEO finished some time ago, certainly it would not hurt if the hydax exchange team to imitate other exchangers to be able to stabilize the price of their tokens in exchange as did the exchangers Binance actually did buybacks, burning token, and also used the BNB token as a discount to do IEO or register new tokens on their exchanger, so that now BNB tokens can experience price stability when the market goes down.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
I did not see any news happening at this exchange and until now everything has been silent.
What kind of news are you looking for? Dev is always active in providing information here and on telegrams

In addition, the value of HDX has dropped to $0.01 and this is what makes me very disappointed about this coin. I am not sure what will happen to this coin but it will be very difficult for you to make a profit because the Hydax exchange is not an exchange you can trust and they can scam at any time.
Naturally, if the price drops to $ 0.01 because this project does not hold ICO / IEO
The hydax token is still new and the volume is still very small, we cannot just judge it, give them time to prove that hydax is indeed a good exchange
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
I see in the main thread if they will indeed buyback and burn tokens to a total supply of 300 million, have they done that? if not, when will they do it? because I haven't gotten information about that
I did not see any news happening at this exchange and until now everything has been silent. In addition, the value of HDX has dropped to $0.01 and this is what makes me very disappointed about this coin. I am not sure what will happen to this coin but it will be very difficult for you to make a profit because the Hydax exchange is not an exchange you can trust and they can scam at any time.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
I see in the main thread if they will indeed buyback and burn tokens to a total supply of 300 million, have they done that? if not, when will they do it? because I haven't gotten information about that
25% of the profits will be allocated for buy back and burning will be done every quarter, until 50% of the total supply is burned
This is great for making HDX prices even higher, because I see from the community that it's pretty good
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

It seems like the team needs the right steps in order for HDX tokens to experience price increase and of course buyback and burn are steps that can be taken by the team to stabilize the price of HDX coins on the market.

Buy back and deflation are the magic words that are often considered to be able to increase the price of a coin / token quickly
As long as the Hydax exchange does not have good liquidity, buy back and burning token will not automatically increase
the price because HDX is utility token issued by Hydax exchange.
More liquidity... that's the only way
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
It's funny because very few people participated in this campaign and I see their strategy almost failed because the price of HDX is now very low. I don't have much confidence when choosing to trade at this exchange because the coin's ICO price is $0.1 but now it is $0.008. Really, the price is very bad and certainly you will not be able to make a profit from this coin.
Until now, I still even keep my HDX coins in my exchange wallet and hope that the price of HDX coins can go back up, but it seems like it needs a miracle because until now the price of HDX tokens continues to decline and seems to any a strong enough obstacle to raise prices and with The multiple-round payment system made by the team to the previous bounty participants, cannot prevent HDX tokens from experiencing price slumps in the exchange.
It seems like the team needs the right steps in order for HDX tokens to experience price increase and of course buyback and burn are steps that can be taken by the team to stabilize the price of HDX coins on the market.

Announcement | Twitter Instruction of Global Partner Program

Join Hydax for huge rewards if you’re a contract trader, or a blockchain influencer, or a community leader.  Scan the QR Code in the twitter poster for details.

Huge rewards also for referrers!

>> Twitter News <<

Announcement | Video Instruction of Global Partner Program

🎉Congrats! Hydax released the Global Partner Program Video Instruction!

⭐️ Learn how to get rebate in a easy way! Up to 70%! 👇 Check the link below.

>> Get rebate now! <<
Pages:
Jump to: