Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IFP] 🚀🚀InifiniPay Coin! High ROI! MN/POS!! 🚀🚀 Attention!!! Masternode Coin - page 2. (Read 8154 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Any new update?  Because price dump day buy day.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Activity: 4
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 43
SCAM
Every high ROI coins got dumped, you know. Every scam sells their coins premined and run off. IFP dev didn't dump the coins premined yet.
Activity: 46
Activity: 6
Activity: 200
If need , reserved for Italian Translate
Activity: 172
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects

We have the largest and fastest growing community !!!

We are happy to provide shared MN service for this project. If you have any questions, you can contact us! All information for participation in the Shared Node we have in our discord in the corresponding channel.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
No roadmap, no whitepaper, no team but still on top at CB? Is this being pumped up by the dev and his team

What was the presale price of MN?
Activity: 53
InifiniPay coin is the great coin .👌
Activity: 89
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
You write. "Infinipay is a crypto currency intended for servicing financial transactions, it has the technology of the main node and will be invented to create a payment system and instant transactions." And how technologically your coin is different from the Ripple coin, which is adopted by many banks as a means of transactions?
Activity: 224
Interesting project, I enjoyed it and will join ico. Wish the project a success.
Activity: 37
Why I smell some scam. Maybe I am wrong. 20000% ROI, this is impossible. And the payment function has been claimed by many projects, such as LPC.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
The coin has already nice volume on CB. I reserve Polish translation by the way.
Pages:
Jump to: