Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ILM] ILLUMINATI 2.0 ██████ ☦ NEW PROJECT ☦ ███████ [X11] - page 11. (Read 59155 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 263
Here a quote of you can send to the CCEX vote box to suggest ILM

ILLUMINATI, ILM, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annilm-illuminati-20-new-project-x11-1072381 , https://twitter.com/Illuminati_coin

LAUNCH : JUNE 4th
TICKER: ILM
Algo X11
Max Supply: 50 Millions approx.
Static PoW: 172.800 Blocks * 145 coins each + ICO and anti-instamine blocks (Blocks < 150 = 0)
Static PoS: 4% yearly
ICO: 50% (25 Millions)
Coinbase Maturity: 90 Blocks
Difficulty Retargeting: Each Block
Targeting: 90 Seconds
960 Blocks daily approx.
28800 Block every month approx.
6 Months Mining approx: 172.800 Blocks
No Masternode/Dpos/Anon/Stealth
Static PoW/PoS

Thanks man ^.^
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Here a quote of you can send to the CCEX vote box to suggest ILM

ILLUMINATI, ILM, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annilm-illuminati-20-new-project-x11-1072381 , https://twitter.com/Illuminati_coin

LAUNCH : JUNE 4th
TICKER: ILM
Algo X11
Max Supply: 50 Millions approx.
Static PoW: 172.800 Blocks * 145 coins each + ICO and anti-instamine blocks (Blocks < 150 = 0)
Static PoS: 4% yearly
ICO: 50% (25 Millions)
Coinbase Maturity: 90 Blocks
Difficulty Retargeting: Each Block
Targeting: 90 Seconds
960 Blocks daily approx.
28800 Block every month approx.
6 Months Mining approx: 172.800 Blocks
No Masternode/Dpos/Anon/Stealth
Static PoW/PoS

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
I think we just tweet and retweet at YoBit about ILM. More tweet, more possibility to be listed.
Activity: 827
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Now I officially part of Illuminati!  Grin
Can I buy a little part of the world domination with this coin?

Also, where is the dev?!  Sad
Activity: 462
I love to trade
I'm not sure if yobit add during the weekend, but they add everything so I hope to see ILM added at least for monday
legendary
Activity: 1470
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
please be patience with me...but in the block exlporer under the "top 100" there are 11 Wallets with over a million coins each.... how could that be?
We are on Block 1390 now ...that only 1390*145 = 201550 coins......  Huh

Anybody can solve this quastion?

thanks

There was 25M coins distributed through ICO, only 12 investors bought during the ICO period. At the end 1 SHARE bought for 0.5 BTC has 1.666.666 Coins.
The second address in the list is still in my possess, it's the count of 2 shares that I've not delivered yet, waiting for two address.
About the block question wait an answer from the dev.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
please be patience with me...but in the block exlporer under the "top 100" there are 11 Wallets with over a million coins each.... how could that be?
We are on Block 1390 now ...that only 1390*145 = 201550 coins......  Huh

Anybody can solve this quastion?

thanks
Activity: 868
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

Pool Hashrate: 600.81 MH/s
    Pool Workers: 34
    Net Hashrate: 851.92 MH/s

still worth to mine??

Because of all the death and fake coins, i am wondering if its usefull to still keep the miner up.. This because the net hash is almost death. Just a few miners on suprnova and that's it.

Pool Hashrate: 410.37 MH/s
Pool Workers: 35
Net Hashrate: 760.31 MH/s

I'm curious to see if it will be listed on an exchange....and how much sat for sell and buy...

Financial control Huh Are you guys serious ?? World domination lol !??
You don't even have to rent 1 GH/s for mining or you will tell us a story about that !?
I mean...this doesn't look serious !

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
People really buy ICO from this coin ?
I rather use BTC to buy LTC or Ripple Smiley)

Yes, i did buy, and coins did arrive.
I also bought LTC today, btw.
Hope to see them grow before the halving.

But i also think the price of this ICO was quite interesting, so i got in with a little share.

Let's see. And remember: always diversify your investment. Just invest a little in the risky ones.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

Pool Hashrate: 600.81 MH/s
    Pool Workers: 34
    Net Hashrate: 851.92 MH/s

still worth to mine??

Because of all the death and fake coins, i am wondering if its usefull to still keep the miner up.. This because the net hash is almost death. Just a few miners on suprnova and that's it.

I'm curious to see if it will be listed on an exchange....and how much sat for sell and buy...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
still worth to mine??

depends on your rig, I like X11 because its GPU friendly however I can't mine it fast. I rather just buy shitloads when it goes onto the exchange

Well the rumors are down, nothing happens here ( i know it was launched just yesterday )
So it dont depends on your rig, if i put a rig on this coin i must be 100000% sure that i am not wasting electricity, so i am pointing just 1x R9 290x on this coin on a low intensivity.

Normally u can see on the amount of miners how the interest is, and thats like nothing anymore after a few hours after the launch (starting with a 0block reward what they didnt announce, so many ppl waste btc on rig rentals). The idea that the dev choose for a 0 block reward is a nice idea, because people what was sleeping didnt miss anything.. But the big mistake was to not announce it. I dont know if that's the reason why people stopped at this coin..
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
still worth to mine??

depends on your rig, I like X11 because its GPU friendly however I can't mine it fast. I rather just buy shitloads when it goes onto the exchange
Activity: 827
still worth to mine??

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
still worth to mine??

Pages:
Jump to: