Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ILS] INTERNET&LIGHT&SECURITY - AIRDROP - ICO - MASTERNODE - - page 19. (Read 21982 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Just joined Airdrop. Please how to submit MEW wallet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
nice....good luck and success... Wink
Activity: 7
Completed the airdrop from. Project looks good. Good Luck!
Activity: 38
Interesting project. Looking forward for Progress...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Joined the phase two airdrop, thanks
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Just joined your airdrop. Good luck Guys  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Joined #2nd phase airdrop.It is a pity that I did not get under the first phase of distribution! I hope that I will seize the second phase at least.
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I didn`t receive my confirmation email. Is this because I don`t have a slack account? I only use telegram, I`ll search for your grup and join. I hope I`ll pe accepted for the airdrop.

You will receive the e-mail if you will be accepted in the second phase after registration period will be over.
Ok. Do you have a telegram group so I can join?
Activity: 882
participate with the airdrop I really like, wishing good luck.
thanks you dev  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 224
I didn`t receive my confirmation email. Is this because I don`t have a slack account? I only use telegram, I`ll search for your grup and join. I hope I`ll pe accepted for the airdrop.

You will receive the e-mail if you will be accepted in the second phase after registration period will be over.
rbt
Activity: 266
Activity: 67
https://www.facebook.com/shamim.ansari.7334
hey there,
Another airdrop just finished signing up good luck all!
Activity: 490
completed the form for phase 2, can't wait for the airdrop!
Activity: 118
Hey i join your airdrop and slack channel. Good luck for your project
Activity: 8
Joined the airdrop
Activity: 148
Joined the airdrop
Activity: 98
please accepted me for airdrop dev,thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
thanks dev, ive been accepted
Activity: 294
I have just been banned (via Slack) from all future ILS airdrops for asking the simple question why I was not included in the first airdrop - although I filled out the form correctly and on time.

I suggest other users to use their common sense before handing over any personal details on this airdrop.
suggesting people are scammers wont do you any good.
/2cents
Activity: 224
I have just been banned (via Slack) from all future ILS airdrops for asking the simple question why I was not included in the first airdrop - although I filled out the form correctly and on time.

I suggest other users to use their common sense before handing over any personal details on this airdrop.

We explained to you that you did not join our first phase. I don't see the reason of your bad comments!
Pages:
Jump to: