Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ILS] INTERNET&LIGHT&SECURITY - AIRDROP - ICO - MASTERNODE - - page 30. (Read 21998 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Form filled, waiting for airdrop now. Good luck with your project, hope this project will change the millenium
Thank In Advance
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Applied for the airdrop and joined Slack as well. Waiting for more info.
Good luck dev!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I applied for the airdrop but there wasn't a place to give you our wallet address.   Huh

Applied for the airdrop as well. Is this an erc20 smart contract? How do we give you our ETH wallet address? Do you have any website?
Yeah. I also want to know if you have a website and whitepaper to investor read about your project. So far i can see this internet provider are very successful business model. Just want to know if you have proof.

We already have a whitepapper even if we don't consider it mandatory.
Activity: 88
Joined the Airdrop but you need website and whitepaper to prove that the project have future
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
I liked the name of this project, "Internet, Light and Security" - thus, I joined the airdrop without hesitation Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
just a newbie ;(
Activity: 322
Joined slack and airdrop
Activity: 70
Interested, I joined the airdrop and the slack channel for now, waiting on more info.
Activity: 167
Merit: 101
hmm not have a whitepaper or roadmap sir ? but i joined the airdrop , thnks dev  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
I applied for the airdrop but there wasn't a place to give you our wallet address.   Huh

Applied for the airdrop as well. Is this an erc20 smart contract? How do we give you our ETH wallet address? Do you have any website?
Yeah. I also want to know if you have a website and whitepaper to investor read about your project. So far i can see this internet provider are very successful business model. Just want to know if you have proof.

#1.There will be an Erc20 smart contract created in the next months.

#2.You will need to add it on our website

#3.It will be available soon.
Activity: 126
Joined airdrop and slack thanks
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
There is not much information yet but still joining the airdrop. Hope this project succeed in the future. Good luck dev.
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
Do you have any website or detail about the project? I would loved to join this project if it solid.
Activity: 77
Activity: 560
Can't wait airdrop to begin ,looks promising Cheesy
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
joined airdrop sir  Cool Cool i hope this project sucsess
Joined the airDrop  Grin
Pages: