Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][IMC] PoW | PoS | Masternode - Intermodal Coin - page 16. (Read 11557 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
How are rewards divided between staking and master node owner? Right now looking at reward structure, it appears stakers are rewarded more than mn owner?

POS IS higher then MN rewards right now, but because a lot of people are staking, and there is  not so many masternodes in network,  so in the end I believe MN rewards will have higher ROI %, although it may not seem like that now.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0

I beg your pardon. I am newbie. ccminer-819 only sees Rejected. with what is it connected? Thank you

Use ccminer 2.2.4 or 2.2.5 or even better Allium
does not work Embarrassed
Activity: 4
How are rewards divided between staking and master node owner? Right now looking at reward structure, it appears stakers are rewarded more than mn owner?
copper member
Activity: 85
Intermodal coins aim to solve classical problems and offer a modern way.
wow project with good intentions, hopefully you can achieve your goal.

Thanks for your nice words. We also hope we are able to secure a bright future for our coin !

There is a lot more news to come.. For example one of our team members visited a local Intermodal company today.

We are working on a structured way to bring the community all news on a daily frequency.

Plus we plan to open up a Canny.io page so we can even better listen to your guys input, for the business side investors we have 1 team member where they can directly give their feedback.
We don't see them going to use Canny and it's very important to listen to them because they will be the ones using this coin day in day out if all goes smooth and adoption will happen.

Again thanks for following this project.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Intermodal coins aim to solve classical problems and offer a modern way.
wow project with good intentions, hopefully you can achieve your goal.
Activity: 274
Merit: 1

I beg your pardon. I am newbie. ccminer-819 only sees Rejected. with what is it connected? Thank you

Use ccminer 2.2.4 or 2.2.5 or even better Allium
Activity: 109

Activity: 66
minimum coin for POS ?
copper member
Good project
Why do you think so? What is the reason?

I am not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage)  it should be long term project.  with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper.   to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid projects.   just my opinion...

That's it. Adequate devs are very rare birds this days =)
my eset NOD32 blocks site and pool.

I have bad news about your NOD32...
Good project

I am not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage)  it should be long term project.  with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper.   to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid projects.   just my opinion...
copper member
Good project

Let me try to answer your question.

Past couple of weeks / months masternodes popped out of the ground as mushrooms, we want dont want to be seen as such a coin.
We have a decent idea, a real purpose of the coin and a motivated team to hit our roadmap goals.

If you read our whitepaper the idea will hopefully be clear to you, now we should take care that we attract real Intermodal businesses and get these companies as investors.
If we are able to pull it of all depends on if we can get them adopted to start using IMC in their daily operations.

We just at the start and we already are in discussion with some smaller Intermodal companies and have an agreement with some already to buy from us in ICO.

Activity: 104
my eset NOD32 blocks site and pool.
Activity: 21
Good project
In upcoming days there will be many IMC coin giveaway through Bounty programs.  Twitter, Telegram, Discord  don't miss the chance join discord channel
copper member
It seems a qualitative clone, I will participate!

Thanks for your reply and interest.

You're right, of course we did not reinvent the wheel and we based our code on another coin it's core code.
However our development team changed it heavily to suit the specific needs our team had for IMC.

The sourcecode is on github, you can have a look overthere.

Again thanks for your interest and happy to hear you appriciate the work done by our team, in case you should want to learn more, we invite you to our discord service where you can always pm one of our teammembers.
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
It seems a qualitative clone, I will participate!
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Added coin to pool: https://hashpool.eu/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:2701 -u  -p c=IMC
Pages:
Jump to: