Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IMVR] ImmVRse - Decentralised Marketplace for VR Pros 🚀 - Listed on DDEX - page 11. (Read 29908 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The future of VR is expected to be cordless devices -- and Apple wants to bring its trademark simplicity to the setup #StayImmVRsed https://www.cnet.com/news/apple-is-working-on-an-ar-augmented-reality-vr-virtual-reality-headset-powered-by-a-wireless-wigig-hub/
copper member
Activity: 224
New Announcement: ImmVRse is proud to announce its new strategic partner IAGON!

IAGON (IAG) has built a synergistic partnership with another emerging and incredibly forward-thinking company that, much like ourselves, plans to disrupt the industry in a major way. Today, we are pleased to announce one of the first corporations to join our early adopter program, London-based company, ImmVRse.
Read the statement from IAGON https://medium.com/iagon-official/iagons-connects-with-blockchain-vr-platform-immvrse-d1b8905d92b7
Activity: 140
  I am a you tube ICO advertiser....I make advertisement and review videos for old and upcoming ICOs...you've got a nice project and I can use my YouTube channel to help your ICO grow in this volatile market of crypto-currency investment.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
New Article in the Forbes about VR and ImmVRse:

The One Reason Why Many Millennials Would Use Virtual Reality Products At Work

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewarnold/2018/02/26/the-one-reason-why-many-millennials-would-use-virtual-reality-products-at-work/#302fd8281971

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I see this project has a good concept in which this project is a decentralized digital content sharing platform

Yes i agre because the hybrid DApp will act as both a marketplace and a content distribution platform. ImmVRse will employ its own unique digital currency, the ImmVRse token (IMV), which will be used as the form of payment between all parties within the ecosystem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I'm a little late to hear Immverse, when I first look at the platform it's really good that the Immverse Team works really well this is an important strength of the team, if a team working well together will certainly get a great result. I hope Immverse will eventually become a token that can accommodate its token holders.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Virtual reality products have long been around the world,why only now ImmVRse do the introduction?
is it because with platforms that are supported with blockchain make this product different from others?
ImmVRse is a decentralized blockbase platform for video file sharing, where VR content producers can show their products to a wide audience.
The idea is really not new
Activity: 136
I see this project has a good concept in which this project is a decentralized digital content sharing platform
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Virtual reality products have long been around the world,why only now ImmVRse do the introduction?
is it because with platforms that are supported with blockchain make this product different from others?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/

Our CEO @FabH made an appearance on the latest @TheNextWeb article on VR and Blockchain! #StayImmVRsed

Blockchain and VR lead a new conversation in tech ... Read more

this is a viable new industry with great opportunities, which gives the interface of two new technologies. but I expected more from the project CEO, but he has not yet overcome the curtain behind which the know-how of the project is hidden.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I really appreciate the concept and also the goal of the project is built for that I support for this project can be developed again and I hope even more that gives support to this project in order to further the projects can be achieved the target is.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I also noticed that the concept of this project is very modern and interesting to follow until the project is completed. I hope this project can succeed well in ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I'm interested in the questionWill  blockchain based cryptos disrupt 50% of industries in 10 years?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
I just love VR content with blockchain Smiley good luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Thanks you for answer. And another question: What are the industry you think has least advantage of blockchain tech?

Another good question. Dating, Petreoleum (unless the token is asset backed), Broadcast (TV), Clothing etc.

There are many other industries that involves Supply Chain e.g. clothing can use smart contracts and blockchain functions to optimise supply chain process, however, those industries and companies falling under will not need any token whatsoever.
Merit: 259
Thanks you for answer. And another question: What are the industry you think has least advantage of blockchain tech?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Can you tell me in very simple words why these project needs tokens which are just utility why can't they be security tokens?

Security token is ideal for asset-backed companies and applications that deal with trading assets, stocks or CFDs. As a result, token holders can earn dividends or profit shares. With ImmVRse, we ideally want the token to be a utility within the ecosystem platforms we will build in the future as it's used as proof of access gayeway. Additionally, a security token will restrict a startup from raising funds through ICO from a lot of countries including Singapore and Switzerland due to recent regulations.
Merit: 259
Can you tell me in very simple words why these project needs tokens which are just utility why can't they be security tokens?
Activity: 184
Project with great idea. Virtual reality under the blockchain platform provides the most real and pure feeling. Direct interaction from real space. Roadmap and whitepaper have shown that the project is of serious interest, carefully constructed from IMMVRSE.
Pages:
Jump to: