Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INC] IndianCoin: Super Alt-Coin Released - page 8. (Read 9517 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
someone will mine it?
Activity: 12
interesting concept, lots of new alts out, i wonder if we will see more location based coins, maybe eurocoin or something similar
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
What's the advantage of the coin?  That it will be harder to mine early on?

No advantage, unless you have premined
Activity: 102
Yet another coin to help premined guys rich Angry
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What's the advantage of the coin?  That it will be harder to mine early on?
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes
What server? Your domain? Also you should get your github setup relatively soon. Source code need to be posted.
Activity: 112
Oh neat, you can find/replace in existing source and create your own coin!

Everyone else did. Hopefully this coin works out though.

Um... why make your logo a Sikh religious emblem if that's less than 1/40th of India?

It's called IndianCoin...

Website almost done. Waiting for your github link to go active.

The coin is almost finished. Until then please spread the news of IndianCoin/INC

Will you do a pre-release announcement to raise awareness? Also I recommend you only mine the Genesis Block, then stop and wait a while.

Well i'm not sure what I should for the release....

Post a set time that the release will be released. Make sure you include time zone. I recommend using an American time zone, as that's where the majority of people here are from.

I live in California so that's covered. I need to talk to someone who already created an alt-coin because I have some questions about the server and all.
aka 7Strykes

Um... why make your logo a Sikh religious emblem if that's less than 1/40th of India?

The coin is almost finished. Until then please spread the news of IndianCoin/INC

Will you do a pre-release announcement to raise awareness? Also I recommend you only mine the Genesis Block, then stop and wait a while.

Post a set time that the release will be released. Make sure you include time zone. I recommend using an American time zone, as that's where the majority of people here are from.

Activity: 10
Are there any improvements in the spec? How is it mined?
aka 7Strykes

Activity: 38

aka 7Strykes

Activity: 6

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37723888.jpg
aka 7Strykes
Might want to get that domain working. Nothing shows up.

Looked around site. If you are seriously considering building off of BlooCoin, your alt coin is bound to fail. Nobody likes centralization here, and that's what BlooCoin is. Centralized transaction.

No I ripped their site theme. I not building off Bloocoin. The site is still in construction as I'm re-coding the html.

Good. I see you're still modifying the site. BlooCoin is such a failure.

Looked around site. If you are seriously considering building off of BlooCoin, your alt coin is bound to fail. Nobody likes centralization here, and that's what BlooCoin is. Centralized transaction.

No I ripped their site theme. I not building off Bloocoin. The site is still in construction as I'm re-coding the html.
aka 7Strykes

aka 7Strykes
Update the coin is called IndianCoin or INC. The logo will be something like this

May have just found the domain. Nice looking logo though! Are you going to do a pre-announcement with a dedicated release time so no big fish can jump in early and power mine the crap out of it?
Update the coin is called IndianCoin or INC. The logo will be something like this
Pages:
Jump to: