Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚜️[Ann]⚜️[INFO] Monspacecoin- ERC20♦ ♦ POS ♦ AIRDROP - page 3. (Read 3990 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
looks like its a better project, but ill still waiting for your next update.

and lastly, i participate on your project, thank you
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Has this airdrop been completed?Is there a spreadsheet for 5,000 members?Because can't see the spreadsheet,always miss something.
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
Seems like a weird set up for this one, airdrop form a little weird, asking for bitcointalk email instead of username or something and then a message to devs as well? Also looks like it could easily be manipulated by users putting in multiple addresses, but hopefully the devs can sort that and then this project could be great

we are going  to  verified all  eth adresses and email 

How to verify those emails are bitcointalk emails while most of emails here are hidden from their profiles?,
I skip moonspace airdrop because of this.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
Hello sir, I have followed and done as directed for airdrop thank you.
Activity: 434
I am inn with your project and do as directed for airdrop, thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Hello sir, I am following your project and filled the airdrop form as well. good luck team.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
add token contract in MEW is wrong , is that any problem ?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
What is "your message for the team Dev's" in the airdrop form? Is it the message number (integer) of the post here?

While i was filling the form I saw that part was not mandatory to fill so I just sent the form skipping that question.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Jan
Airdrop done Smiley Good luck Dev's  Cool
Activity: 322
need website,roadmap,community
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
What is "your message for the team Dev's" in the airdrop form? Is it the message number (integer) of the post here?
the same question with me When I fill out the registration form to follow the airdrop I was asked to fill the question "your message for dev team". I think that's what you want from this project for the future.
Activity: 56
I am looking for a road map.
Activity: 67
Activity: 405
immediately launch the website so that people are more confident with this project
Activity: 158
Activity: 448
Like the construction of a super mall, need a lot of people with the construction, each department has their own expertise. A good project requires a good team. MNSPACECOIN, I am looking forward to ... Cheesy
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
Signed up for the airdrop, seems like an interesting project. Thanks for the opportunity.
Activity: 644
I wish you success and good luck. Joined airdrop. Great, that is already exchange.
Activity: 98
I'm sure this project will run successfully
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Nice Project, keep it up, i support you effort
have joined the Airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: