Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】InfoCoin| Twitter Follower get your free INFO |TOR | EXPLORE | CHATING - page 4. (Read 7626 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
How to get free coin?
any twitter or facebook campaign?

we will got a plan for distribute infocoin in twitter after 5.1/2016
when can be in exchange?

after ICO we will be in exchange platform,please wait
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
please download wallet then join in QQ group to get your free INCOCOIN

what is decryption key for download wallet Huh

pretty sorry,,download link update.
https://mega.nz/#!7ARC0Q6A!tdu2NM3kYe5fwrDEAC5ISkWsJJ-lALIfjbks2A4hKxo

that is a miner ? are you serious dev ? Huh Huh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I am in qq group this is my adress iPz2RRTgkvRYcARsDAdDXCY99CCFSobZqT
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
How to get free coin?
any twitter or facebook campaign?
Another day, another coin, another possible scam.
I think the exchanges should show due diligence in listing new coins.
what ever you said ,what ever you do ,what ever you join or not ,infocoin just be here.

this is a long term project.

watching us how to do next .

pretty sorry,,download link update.
https://mega.nz/#!7ARC0Q6A!tdu2NM3kYe5fwrDEAC5ISkWsJJ-lALIfjbks2A4hKxo
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Another day, another coin, another possible scam.
I think the exchanges should show due diligence in listing new coins.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Interesting

Not really. I can't find anything interesting or new. Just another ordinary coin with hugh premine. Boring.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

hey dev what is the Decryption key to download the wallet....
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Interesting ,watching   Shocked
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
hey guys, if you want to message me and give me a countdown for this I will add it to http://miningcountdown.com
all the shit coin can list on your page? Huh
Hey, be nice to ICOCountdown.com. He's trying to provide a free service and doing some due diligence at the same time
InfoCoin  Will be released at UTC 2:00  4/24/2016
Chinese Scam for sure... Dev cant even bother to change a ticker and keep saying everything is ready ready lol

you sure for what?

i dont wanna change ticker i said before.
just waiting for wallet released then you can judge the project.

Regardless of the wallet, it is not good to use the ticker of another coin.  You are breaking unwritten rules of Crypto and attacking that other project. Except that, using ticker of another coin creates confusion on the market. People who have InfinityCoin, will try to send their coins to your exchange addresses and sell them, then lose their coins.
A lot of potential confusion without good reason. You would better use "INFO" ticker, which actually looks much better.

that good suggest. change info is better
thank you . maybe we will change it
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Chinese Scam for sure... Dev cant even bother to change a ticker and keep saying everything is ready ready lol

you sure for what?

Regardless of the wallet, it is not good to use the ticker of another coin.  You are breaking unwritten rules of Crypto and attacking that other project. Except that, using ticker of another coin creates confusion on the market. People who have InfinityCoin, will try to send their coins to your exchange addresses and sell them, then lose their coins.
A lot of potential confusion without good reason. You would better use "INFO" ticker, which actually looks much better.

that good suggest. change info is better
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

you sure for what?

^ What he said!!!

Its not about how good is your tech, its about you ll have hard time listing on other exchanges who are running same ticker IFC for infenitecoin. It confuses traders and investors. It doesnt surprised me that you @dev didnt even know IFC has been used already on exchanges for infinitecoin. I even gave you a link to see for yourself, and here you are still assuming everything is ready.

That just sound plain stupidity to me lol... good luck with your BIG thing  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

you sure for what?

Pages:
Jump to: