Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Initial Public Offering (IPO) Vs Initial Coin Offering(ICO) | The Ultimate - page 2. (Read 346 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
You have described a important issue about ICO and IPO. The ICO stand for initial coin offering and IPO for initial public offering. And yes, ICO is a very popular for its best idea of capital rising.
Activity: 238
As I know IPO is initial public offering it offer to increase money quickly by getting on the floor like google and facebook. ICO means the initial coin offering it offer to make money quickly for the new next money.
Activity: 53
it is very good new for investor. because It is the first time that a company invites the general public to participate in the ownership of the firm. it will be doing something good in future. and people should increase their interest to invest here.
Activity: 44
It is very good sign because it will make sure your ownership of a firm. its IPOs are issued by firms and it will expand their capital. i want to know more about this because i am also interested to invest here.
Activity: 3
Blockchain technology is all set to radically transform global trade, institutions and firms that govern it. As this technology finds a new way to upheaval the way we design, make, deliver and coordinate the use of goods and services globally, entrepreneurs have started using artificial intelligence to raise funds for their business.

The concept of ICO has become very popular as a means to raise capital and provide liquidity for its operations.

Initial Public Offer (IPO)

Initial Public Offering (IPO), also called “going public”, is a process through which a company goes from private to public by issue of stocks/ shares to the general public.

It is the first time that a company invites the general public to participate in the ownership of the firm. IPOs are generally issued by firms that are new and small hat wish to expand their capital base. It can be understood as a money making move wherein the basic idea is...Click here for more info...
Pages:
Jump to: