Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INK] INKcoin - Launched! SHAvite-3 Hash, NO PRE-M! CPU minable - page 18. (Read 50548 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
{
"blocks" : 66661,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 256.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 1049770,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
NO. Sad......

We have a POOL NOW !!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

BUT CANNOT CONNECT Huh

P2Pool 1% Fee
http://cryptowins.com:9372/static/

Example use of ink-minerd
./minerd -a ink -o stratum+tcp://cryptowins.com:9372/ -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p X -B

Why don't work??
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

BUT CANNOT CONNECT Huh

P2Pool 1% Fee

./minerd -a ink -o stratum+tcp://cryptowins.com:9372/ -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p X -B

Why don't work??
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BUT CANNOT CONNECT Huh

P2Pool 1% Fee

So it does work?
Activity: 87
Hey, INK wallet is buggy.
It stops sooooo often, plz fix it.

BUT CANNOT CONNECT Huh

P2Pool 1% Fee

Activity: 98
is there any more info on this SHAvite-3 ?

why is the difficulty just quadrupling every 10k blocks is this intended? seems kinda strange to me (i think i asked this once already and didnt see any response)
Block target is 1 min, and diff adjusts every week (10080 blocks). Max the difficulty can change in any direction is 4x. Since this coins being mined to shit the difficulty's been rocketing as fast as it can

thanks for the info!
If DEV had so many coins it would had been dumped already.

Dev not so stupid to dump it all at same time. Coz walls not selling quick. He selling little amount and waiting for higher price.

You are pretty wrong. Everyone had the same chances as dev to mine a lot of coins. I got a lot of them, but I mined from start + monitored wallet state (block number must be the same on all wallets when you check information tab) on all computers all the time and restarted when it went on the wrong chain.

I'm not saying that someone isn't have some thousands. But how many blocks already? How did you know how many coins DEV has? I think he prepared for solo very good.

1. Add "slow" node at start
2. Turn on you miners solo
3. Multiple nicknames says "I got some coins" in thread when others can't sync fast without nodes except DEV.
4. Huh
5. PROFIT!

You can belive whatever you want to. And call me stupid or naive. But I'm sure, DEV specially makes diff so low for so long time.

1. Node did work fine for many people, for some not.
2. Everyone did put their miners to solo with the same chance as anyone else.
3. So which names are you talking about or just making stuff up because you couldnt mine?
4. ??
5. Profit for everyone since everyone had the same chance to mine.

Next.
Activity: 574

Dev not so stupid to dump it all at same time. Coz walls not selling quick. He selling little amount and waiting for higher price.

You are pretty wrong. Everyone had the same chances as dev to mine a lot of coins. I got a lot of them, but I mined from start + monitored wallet state (block number must be the same on all wallets when you check information tab) on all computers all the time and restarted when it went on the wrong chain.

I'm not saying that someone isn't have some thousands. But how many blocks already? How did you know how many coins DEV has? I think he prepared for solo very good.

1. Add "slow" node at start
2. Turn on you miners solo
3. Multiple nicknames says "I got some coins" in thread when others can't sync fast without nodes except DEV.
4. Huh
5. PROFIT!

You can belive whatever you want to. And call me stupid or naive. But I'm sure, DEV specially makes diff so low for so long time.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
In fact, I did not mining INK, Because I only have a laptop, you must believe and not doubt.

that's sad Wink. You'd better told that earlier (I thought there are no chance to mine 'cause dev tuned up infrastructure beforehand).
P2Pool 1% Fee

Doesnt work.
Activity: 334
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

why is the difficulty just quadrupling every 10k blocks is this intended? seems kinda strange to me (i think i asked this once already and didnt see any response)
Block target is 1 min, and diff adjusts every week (10080 blocks). Max the difficulty can change in any direction is 4x. Since this coins being mined to shit the difficulty's been rocketing as fast as it can
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Coz DEV want to solomine on low diff and now trying to dump on exchange  Grin

In fact, I did not mining INK, Because I only have a laptop, you must believe and not doubt.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
P2Pool 1% Fee

We need BLOCK Explorer.

Developer must set BOUNTY for above !!!!

I'm guess in a LONG run this COIN will be very difficulty mine. It VALUE will SHINE !!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 742

Pages:
Jump to: