Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INNBC]INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH 💚 Funding AIDS cure research*get JDM cars 🚗 - page 11. (Read 17834 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
personally, I very much hope that the project could be developed and a great success. because the project has a goal that is very useful, hopefully this project not only got a lot of support from the participants but hopefully the project can earn extraordinary support from investors.
I agree with you, it is true this project has a very good purpose, besides the support hope his team will also be more eager to work for this project, if support is much but the team is not compact I think this project also will not run, so there must be both,  support and teamwork, success for the future.
Activity: 80
this project is really good and will be useful to many people in the world. but it needs a lot of funds for development. I hope many investors will be interested to participate in this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
personally, I very much hope that the project could be developed and a great success. because the project has a goal that is very useful, hopefully this project not only got a lot of support from the participants but hopefully the project can earn extraordinary support from investors.
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
Dev give me reason why just 3 people in behind this project and can we see sosial media link this team?
Activity: 50
projects that have a good purpose and are very useful for everyone in the future. hopefully, the progress will be smooth and many investors support this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
with the concept and also the goal is extremely attractive and noble I am convinced that this project will get plenty of support from participants. hopefully later made the projects can be smoothly and successfully.
much support was very important for the progress of the project, but I also hope that all teams will manage this project very seriously so that the project can be successful.
Activity: 73
Activity: 76
nice project. I hope many buy tokens
Activity: 560
with the concept and also the goal is extremely attractive and noble I am convinced that this project will get plenty of support from participants. hopefully later made the projects can be smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 518
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH PRE-ICO just started today and it's now possible to participate in the pre-sale.

Get your INNBC Tokens at pre-sale with a 20% discount!

https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/pre-ico

Participating is very easy. Step 1. Download and install the wonderful MetaMask browser Add-on (https://metamask.io/). Step 2. Import MyEtherWallet into MetaMask. This is important. Please do not use the Metamask own ETH wallet, use your MyEtherWallet account imported into Metamask to buy Tokens so you can later move them out of your wallet using MyEtherWallet. Unfortunately, Metamask still does not provide an UI to directly move Tokens. Step 3. Go to our invest page, select the number of INNBC Tokens you want to purchase, click on "contribute", sign the transaction, and congratulations you are now a INNBC Token holder! You will immediately see your Token balance displayed on the invest page. To add the INNBC Token to Metamask, choose from the menu "Token", "add Tokens", and copy the Token address (0x85558055812f19eB084B8bA327470e84Ad795b11). You can also contribute by QR code. However, please be sure to use a wallet that supports ERC20 Tokens, as Tokens will be deposited to the address you use to contribute.
the explanation is very detailed and obviously, I am sure for the participants will easily understand it once and I support this project in order to be successful because it has a purpose that is very noble.
if the explanation of this project is clear certainly will many understand and I am also sure will be many participants and investors who join, and this project will be successful.
it is true that with a clear explanation that it will attract many interested participants and investors, I am also sure this project will achieve its success with maximum later.
Activity: 154
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH PRE-ICO just started today and it's now possible to participate in the pre-sale.

Participating is very easy. Step 1. Download and install the wonderful MetaMask browser Add-on (https://metamask.io/). Step 2. Import MyEtherWallet into MetaMask. This is important. Please do not use the Metamask own ETH wallet, use your MyEtherWallet account imported into Metamask to buy Tokens so you can later move them out of your wallet using MyEtherWallet. Unfortunately, Metamask still does not provide an UI to directly move Tokens. Step 3. Go to our invest page, select the number of INNBC Tokens you want to purchase, click on "contribute", sign the transaction, and congratulations you are now a INNBC Token holder! You will immediately see your Token balance displayed on the invest page. To add the INNBC Token to Metamask, choose from the menu "Token", "add Tokens", and copy the Token address (0x85558055812f19eB084B8bA327470e84Ad795b11). You can also contribute by QR code. However, please be sure to use a wallet that supports ERC20 Tokens, as Tokens will be deposited to the address you use to contribute.
the explanation is very detailed and obviously, I am sure for the participants will easily understand it once and I support this project in order to be successful because it has a purpose that is very noble.
if the explanation of this project is clear certainly will many understand and I am also sure will be many participants and investors who join, and this project will be successful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102

Activity: 341
Just let me know if you have any question or problem with the Token sale Smiley

Innovative Bioresearch.

We are very excited to share this wonderful youtube review of our ICO. Language is Russian.

https://youtu.be/b74vb5zjq7E
I found the project very good. There are many people interested in the project including me.
Egretia

That you very much for your support as well. This is a new way of funding AIDS research. In fact, it can be said that with this project we are also decentralizing the way AIDS research is funded. This project is supported by the collectivity with the aim of solving a global issue for the collectivity. Accordingly, it is possible to support the development of a low cost AIDS cure solution, that would otherwise never see the light of day as it would hurt badly the business of all pharmaceutical corporations selling expensive HIV drugs, which aim to make as much profit as possible off of AIDS.

*1)Source; Gebo KA, Fleishman JA, et al. Contemporary costs of HIV healthcare in the HAART era. AIDS. 2010;24:2705-15.
*2)Estimated based on the complexity and costly operations required to produce and administer gene therapy autologous cell products for HIV; Stan R, Zaia JA. Practical considerations in gene therapy for HIV cure. Curr HIV/AIDS Rep. 2014;11:11-9.
*3)Estimated cost of our treatment based on our previous experience in propagating and administering SupT1 cells in humanized mice; Fior, J. SupT1 Cell Infusion as a Possible Cell-Based Therapy for HIV: Results from a Pilot Study in Hu-PBMC BRGS Mice. Vaccines. 2016, 4:13.

As you can see our competitors in the industry aim to develop incredibly expensive HIV gene based treatments that will only be affordable by the richest part of the global population. By contrast, we belive that a real cure is something that should be affordable even in low income countries. Because although we are a for profit company, we also have a coscience. And thanks to your support and our work, developing a low cost AIDS cure solution could finally be something possible.

This ICO seems very much interesting. Great concept indeed. Focussing to support AIDS cure research was a brilliant intention. Our 101% support is recommended and definitely worth giving! Such amazing project!

Thank you very much for the support Smiley 

Activity: 224
This ICO seems very much interesting. Great concept indeed. Focussing to support AIDS cure research was a brilliant intention. Our 101% support is recommended and definitely worth giving! Such amazing project!
Now, I would like to make some considerations about the implications of having our INNBC Token backed by the value of actual physical goods such as JDM cars.

A first implication is that we are not going to do things such as Airdrops for example. The reason is simple. Let's say you own 50K INNBC. It means you could actually buy a car such as this 600hp monster spec Skyline R33 GTR from our JDM ONLINE GARAGE.

If we were giving away 200k INNBC Tokens with an Airdrop, it would mean people could actually get cars for free and we would be out of business shortly. So this provides an insurance to INNBC Token holders that we are not just going to dump INNBC Tokens on the market.

Now, let's talk about another possible interesting implication. How this could regulate INNBC price on exchanges. Let's say that INNBC drops 50% in price. This would mean that people could actually buy cars for half of their real value from our garage; therefore, investors would immediately start buying Tokens to get cars for cheap, making the price of INNBC Tokens raise again. So this also provides an insurance to Token holders that INNBC Tokens should hold their value.

These are some of the reasons we wanted our Token to be backed by the value of actual physical goods, unlike any other Token on the market with the exception of the Venezuela's Petro.

This problem, I mean the development of medicine from AIDS, is engaged in the state. A lot of people in the world. Investors - people are cynical, they need a result as a return on their investments. Is this project going to give it to them?

Short answer, YES. There is an expected return for investors. However, please consider that this is not equity so we can't provide something like dividens. What we can provide though is a return that is related to the Token utility.  

Long answer.

First, you should really pay attention to the fact that in contrast with basically any other Token on the market, with the exception of Venezuela's Petro Token, the INNBC Token will be backed the value of actual, real physical goods. At the first stage (right after the end of the Token Sale), we will launch our INNBC JDM ONLINE GARAGE, were INNBC tokens can be spent to buy cars from a selection of high quality JDM classic cars. Selection of cars will mostly concentrate on classic iconic JDM cars such as Skylines, Supras, Subaru, and EVOs. Now, the JDM cars from our online garage are from a selection of very high quality examples in mint conditions, and these cars are only going up in value, as they are true collector items. So they are also an investment. These are not common cars you can buy from a dealer; it is very hard to find them as you have to go hunting for good examples and source them from Japan. Wonderfully, when it comes to JDM cars, our founder, Jonathan Fior, has a great expertise as he is personally involved in the business of importing them and over the years he has therefore established a solid network of professional contacts, which makes us confident about providing a quality service, with great deals, and worldwide shipping with cars delivered right at our doorstep Smiley.

Now, let me ask you something. What is the intrinsic value of a Token? Can you convert Tokens into physical goods? Tokens are not usually backed by the value of actual, real, physical goods, which means there is nothing stopping them from falling in value other than trust in the platform. However, we wanted to provide something more for our Token holders. We wanted our Token to be backed by the value of a physical good.

Having said that, let's talk about how our research can contribute to the value of INNBC Tokens. At the second stage (3-6 months after Token sale) we will launch the first version of our “You’re not alone” app, were INNBC tokens can be spent to access a number of privileged features in the app ecosystem such as becoming moderator in the social communities. The 1% of the revenue generated by in-app ads will go to community moderators as a compensation for their work. In addition, Token economy will be integral part of the rep reward point system of the social community. Users who will make particularly useful contributions will earn Tokens. Now, what is the main factor that will drive the user adoption of our app? Our AIDS cure research. HIV seropositive people (and anyone who is just interested about AIDS research) will join the community to be updated about the state of our research, to open topics discussing the research, and for receiving information and support by our staff that will manage the platform. In conclusion, our AIDS research will be integral to the utilty and therefore value of INNBC Tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: