Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡[IOST]⚡INTERNET OF SERVICES - IOS⚡NOW ON BINANCE⚡IOSTOKEN - page 26. (Read 31459 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
A good project with a reliable partners. A kind of promising project that will truly make the thing of what it does say. Good luck team.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Wow pretty extraordinary beginning for this token, must have raised a hundred or more million already.
copper member
Activity: 34
When can we expect the circulating supply to be updated on coinmarketcap.com ?

You guys should also add the announcement link on there.

We have submitted our info multiple times, I guess it takes time to process. Thanks for the tip regardless!
Activity: 2
When can we expect the circulating supply to be updated on coinmarketcap.com ?

You guys should also add the announcement link on there.
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
Interesting.  I am sad I missed the party.  Better late than never I guess. 
copper member
Here is our Telegram group

Official 1 https://t.me/officialios
Hello, am i missing all things about IOST? When is the private sale gonna happen? I not aware of this one, aRe guys?

Well it seems we are already late to the party, just found out in their telegram chat that pre-sale is over, they have such huge amount of members in telegram - 50k Shocked, its a shame am just finding out this project, would have love to participate in pre-sale, only option now is buy from exchange when its listed.

They're on binance as of this morning - also recommend checking out their whitepaper. Seems like there's a lot of potential
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hello, am i missing all things about IOST? When is the private sale gonna happen? I not aware of this one, aRe guys?

Well it seems we are already late to the party, just found out in their telegram chat that pre-sale is over, they have such huge amount of members in telegram - 50k Shocked, its a shame am just finding out this project, would have love to participate in pre-sale, only option now is buy from exchange when its listed.
copper member

Hi our presale was closed early Jan. It was institution only. We are now available for trading on exchanges including Binance. Feel free to read more about us and let us know any questions you might have.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Definitely wasn't expecting the binance listing this soon. I'm excited to see more about this project. The whitepaper looks phenomenal but I'm hoping for people more tech savvy than me to really dig into it and sign off.
copper member
Hi! We were solely funded by VCs and private investors during presale, so no ICO indeed.

Glad to have made this partnership with Binance, and looking forward to introducing us more to the global market!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Hi friends! Exciting announcement that we are now on Binance!

i did not see that coming. congrats to the team. seem like it already have found a solid support from the community. price is cheaper as of now $0.09, pretty acceptable for a good project. i guess there is no need for this project to have an ICO after all its already listed on binance.
copper member
Also please check our bounty post here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28493608

Although we just wrapped up our last Twitter campaign with huge success, we will be rolling out more events to the community next. Please stay tuned for more events coming up.

We are looking for community help including Telegram moderators and more. Please don't hesitate to reach out and we look forward to having you as a part of our team!

copper member
We are so glad to introduce us to the Bitocointalk community!

Here is our technical FAQ for you to learn more about us  https://medium.com/@iostoken/ios-iost-faq-1-8dce471bfc72

copper member
Hi friends! Exciting announcement that we are now on Binance!

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Internet of Services ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Internet_of_Services. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
copper member

Introducing Internet of Services (IOS) to the Crypto community!

In our vision, the IOS (Internet of Services) is a next-generation blockchain technology that provides the network infrastructure to support a service-oriented ecosystem. The IOS platform not only provides its users a completely decentralized way to exchange online services and digital goods, but also enables developers to deploy large scale dApps with the ability to support massive number of users. With a series of groundbreaking innovations, such as EDS (Efficient Distributed Sharding) and Believable-First consensus approach, we are able to increase the system’s throughput enormously while guaranteeing security.

Our institution-only private token sale has completed, and we did not hold any public sale. We announced our premiere launch on OKEx and Huobi on January 12, 2018.

Please also check out our official Telegram language groups for more information.

Pages:
Jump to: