Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IOV - Connecting blockchains by open protocol and Atomic Swap technology - page 2. (Read 596 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
This is an interesting project. What is the total supply and the circulating supply?
Thank you! The total supply, if everything is sold, is 270833330 IOV tokens.  Smiley
that is good to know. i can invest little fund to see how it goes.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
This is an interesting project. What is the total supply and the circulating supply?
Thank you! The total supply, if everything is sold, is 270833330 IOV tokens.  Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Activity: 14

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it  Grin

The pre-sale will open soon. We have reached our soft-cap, yes!

AWESOME!
copper member
Looks very interesting. Impressive that you made it through the TechCrunch startup battlefield with a prize.

Still private sale? Beat the soft cap yet?
Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it  Grin

The pre-sale will open soon. We have reached our soft-cap, yes!
Activity: 14
Looks very interesting. Impressive that you made it through the TechCrunch startup battlefield with a prize.

Still private sale? Beat the soft cap yet?
copper member
The Idea of this project seems fresh and appears to be the first to be in this field, iov sounds like a really interesting aspect of blockchain that benefit users, but i can't seem to find the total supply of iov in the website or i must have missed it.
Thanks for showing your interest in IOV, we really appreciate it!
The total supply, if everything is sold, is 270833330 IOV tokens.  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The Idea of this project seems fresh and appears to be the first to be in this field, iov sounds like a really interesting aspect of blockchain that benefit users, but i can't seem to find the total supply of iov in the website or i must have missed it.
Activity: 135

Hi dev is there any campaign announcements of this Project? This seems to be nice project. Joined
Activity: 224
Unique, advanced, impressive. I am very grateful to this excellent project management team.
copper member
Dear Community Members,

To accompany our IOV-Core release & in anticipation of our public Alphanet launch, we are happy to announce that a new channel of live communication has been established: “chat.iov.one”

In addition to offering a #Community room for general IOV discussions, it also hosts our new gated #Developers room, which serves as a bridge between our internal development team and advanced community members such as blockchain developers and staff from interested.

While our developers’ time is mostly reserved for coding and escalated product inquiries, our #Developers room also aims to foster an environment for sophisticated discussions about IOV technology.

We also just published an article explaining the purpose of new IOV channels: https://medium.com/iov-internet-of-values/iov-launches-new-chat-rooms-now-available-for-general-discussion-and-advanced-user-community-50f048a0161c

Join our new community channel here https://bit.ly/2N9SfVJ  and ask for an invite to #Developers channel.
copper member
unique project, a decentralized platform for the freelancing market. I'll read the whitepaper to get more information about this project. Good luck!

Thank you! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here or join our Telegram  Smiley
Activity: 114
unique project, a decentralized platform for the freelancing market. I'll read the whitepaper to get more information about this project. Good luck!
copper member
IMPORTANT LINKS

Website          Technical Whitepaper          Token Sale Whitepaper          Telegram          Github

IMPORTANT LINKS

Website          Technical Whitepaper          Token Sale Whitepaper          Telegram          Github

Pages:
Jump to: