Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 24. (Read 130749 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Dear Community!
Please check fresh news: IPSX Partners with DNA — Digital Niche Agency
https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-partners-with-dna-digital-niche-agency-823f27036096

This is great news because IPSX can partnership with more company. By partnership with DNA it can help IPSX for marketing strategy and i hope their mission to get loyal audience could be come true. So with this partnership i think many new people will know about IPSX  and interested to join in it, and then sooner or later can affected IPSX token price

The community is expecting something here because IP Exchange is proving themselves by partnerships with the other major companies in order to expand their business to the next level. DNA website seems to be very interesting, in this way IP Exchange will get more exposure from DNA.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Creative projects are rewarded by sharing their IP addresses with others. This is bound to be loved by those restricted areas.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Dear Community!

This is great news because IPSX can partnership with more company. By partnership with DNA it can help IPSX for marketing strategy and i hope their mission to get loyal audience could be come true. So with this partnership i think many new people will know about IPSX  and interested to join in it, and then sooner or later can affected IPSX token price
Merit: 2
Dear Community!
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
     Hello everybody! Great news   IPSX — short overview and next steps:
On 26th March we officially unlocked the IPSX tokens were listed on the Qryptos exchange.  Wink
More information read on Official Blog: https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-short-overview-and-next-steps-c0f219b4ad04 

Great news. This team is moving really fast.
Very few projects realize so many things in 1 month from the end of the ICO.

Regarding growth, I see 100% increase in token price in the last 10 days. I like to see steady growth than a big pump.

This is only for beginning and i think this token price only rose slighly because ICO price was 0.000014 ETH per token. So this is not maximal yet, just wait a couple weeks if market situation can be condusif without any bad news maybe IPSX price can increase more higher than the current price. So i suggest to you to not hurry if want to sell this token because i think the potential to increase is very big in the future

Thank you for the support ! It is much appreciated from our team.
On 26th March we officially unlocked the IPSX tokens were listed on the Qryptos exchange.  Wink
More information read on Official Blog: https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-short-overview-and-next-steps-c0f219b4ad04 

Regarding growth, I see 100% increase in token price in the last 10 days. I like to see steady growth than a big pump.

This is only for beginning and i think this token price only rose slighly because ICO price was 0.000014 ETH per token. So this is not maximal yet, just wait a couple weeks if market situation can be condusif without any bad news maybe IPSX price can increase more higher than the current price. So i suggest to you to not hurry if want to sell this token because i think the potential to increase is very big in the future
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2018/04/969cd755624d43e7ac851fa2640255e6.jpg

Project is different and this the reason its token is seeing appreciation continuously when market is going well. I didn't catch up with recent development recently but initial concept shows great potential for future. Last time announced partnership with Atonomi on internet of things to take it to masses and new heights. People are consolidating by keep buying continuously apparently.

Yeah, the last Atonomi announcement made some waves! Glad to see such great projects working together
Yeah!! Today I was delighted with the price of tokens. During the day the price increased by 20+%. This is a very nice indicator. But the maximum price increase will be in late may or June.

I hope there is no bad news around the world about cryptocurrency so that market condition can be stable and IPSX price can continue to increase. With huge potential project  I think IPSX price very cheap because this token rank about at 571 on coinmarketcap. Usually if the project has a huge potential it will be on the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap. So if you want to get huge profits from this token i think you have to hold it for long term investment
Activity: 392
The main essence of the IPSX project is to allow every user or organization to rent any IP address without problems. In doing so, it is absolutely transparent and safe. This will be done both on a paid and free basis. This approach will allow us to forget about applications that provide VPN services once and for all. Smiley

Interesting perspective - there are a lot of use-cases for IPSX so this could be possible!
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The main essence of the IPSX project is to allow every user or organization to rent any IP address without problems. In doing so, it is absolutely transparent and safe. This will be done both on a paid and free basis. This approach will allow us to forget about applications that provide VPN services once and for all. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That part about recently achieved things is appreciable as team really did many thing in shortest time after finishing of crowdfunding. Those things are more interesting now which are on the next plan like partnership in regard to start marketing using their services and integration of API. I can see the list of partnership with quality projects is growing constantly and that will make difference in the end.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548

Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
Project is different and this the reason its token is seeing appreciation continuously when market is going well. I didn't catch up with recent development recently but initial concept shows great potential for future. Last time announced partnership with Atonomi on internet of things to take it to masses and new heights. People are consolidating by keep buying continuously apparently.

Yeah, the last Atonomi announcement made some waves! Glad to see such great projects working together
Yeah!! Today I was delighted with the price of tokens. During the day the price increased by 20+%. This is a very nice indicator. But the maximum price increase will be in late may or June.
Activity: 826

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
noticed the price was rising today
I am really optimistic about this project overall
but is there any particular reason for this spike
apart from bitcoin stability ?
IPSX doesn't have any control over the secondary market. It is purely price speculation at this point. Thank you for your support of the project!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
noticed the price was rising today
I am really optimistic about this project overall
but is there any particular reason for this spike
apart from bitcoin stability ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
We hope to have the details ready soon. We have some surprises for the comming weeks and we will reveal them as soon as possible. We need to arrange all the legal and technical implementations first

It sounds promising Smiley I'll have my eyes attached.
Activity: 224
We hope to have the details ready soon. We have some surprises for the comming weeks and we will reveal them as soon as possible. We need to arrange all the legal and technical implementations first
Activity: 280
We hope to have the details ready soon. We have some surprises for the coming weeks and we will reveal them as soon as possible. We need to arrange all the legal and technical implementations first
Pages:
Jump to: