Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IPX + ERK] EurekaX Trade Cryptocurrencies with EurekaX Global Order Book - page 3. (Read 1839 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
please give us a link to the road map !
I want to understand what the future holds for us and when this project will be launched next and I'm going to continue to monitor how everything will work

As mentioned before, it's still being worked on.

It seems some people don't really see or read from the posts or information above that everything has been explained in detail. But it's great if the development team is very active in that thread.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
how is your exchange going to compete with other exchanges ?
In other words I would like to see some unique opportunities for you that will attract traders
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
please give us a link to the road map !
I want to understand what the future holds for us and when this project will be launched next and I'm going to continue to monitor how everything will work

As mentioned before, it's still being worked on.
brand new

Update from devs:

We are in the process of adding pairs and making the trade page working fine and followed by coin testing and liquidity.

I am sure that the demand for coins will be huge, although the market situation will be difficult for a long time
brand new

do you have any publications in the media ?
I would like to understand this now !
at least I am sure that the prospects will be huge

you can search in Google but you should understand that the project is only at the beginning of its development

at least I am sure that this project will be in demand and it will be great !
and I will continue to monitor how it all works
Total supply one billion and you giving away 200 + 400 for KYC. Do you really think that someone will be irresponsible enough to send you ID for that?

Not if the supply will decrease overtime with the buy-back and burn. 1 billion won't always be 1 billion.

Also do you think we will be really irresponsible to give away free tokens to cheaters as well? Without KYC the same user can create multiple fake accounts and keep collecting free tokens. And yes might not seem a lot of tokens but when you take into account let's say over 1k people signing up that 400 equates to a total of 400,000 tokens so it adds up.

And yes we have had A LOT of sign ups and people are willing to do it as they know there's no other way. See the telegram group for yourself.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Total supply one billion and you giving away 200 + 400 for KYC. Do you really think that someone will be irresponsible enough to send you ID for that?
Activity: 1

a great project and let's see how the team can develop it .
after all there is a crisis in the market and it will be quite difficult to attract investors

the main thing is to understand how popular it will be !
this is very important for me right now because the competition is huge

The competition is big, but there are people who love this project and want to actively participate in building the brand and trust.
In my opinion, everything that has been done about this time is optimistic.

I also have some optimistic forecasts about this project but I must say that the market situation itself does not please me

the main thing is that the team will be able to make the project popular due to the use of technical capabilities
brand new

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to receive dividends if they hold tokens for a long time?

That is not correct. You will be able to stake your IPX and earn rewards from that but there are no dividends from holding the tokens.

I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity !
at the moment this is better than mining )

how will your exchange be better than the top exchanges that are already on the market ?
after all this is important in order to win competition in this market

Extra features such as the Global Order books which many exchanges out there don't have will set us apart from many.

I haven't actually seen anything like this before and we'll see how it works further, but at least it's something new in this market
Update from devs:

We are in the process of adding pairs and making the trade page working fine and followed by coin testing and liquidity.
brand new

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to receive dividends if they hold tokens for a long time?

Yes it will be just a great opportunity for us and the project looks just great I mean there is trust in the team but I don't know how much it will be in demand

Update:

Things to come to ImpulsX in the near future:

- More connected external exchanges for more liquidity and stable price;
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android;
- Listing of IPX token on more exchanges;
- More IPX token use cases and applications (Eureka Network will introduce 6 new apps/websites in the coming months and IPX token will be a form of payment);
- Margin trading and lending.

and how are you going to ensure the liquidity of this coin ?

You just quoted the answers. All these things will ensure liquidity of this token.

a great project and let's see how the team can develop it .
after all there is a crisis in the market and it will be quite difficult to attract investors

the main thing is to understand how popular it will be !
this is very important for me right now because the competition is huge

The competition is big, but there are people who love this project and want to actively participate in building the brand and trust.
In my opinion, everything that has been done about this time is optimistic.

I also have some optimistic forecasts about this project but I must say that the market situation itself does not please me
brand new

are you planning to list on any other exchanges ?
or will IPX tokens only be traded on this exchange ?

It will be listed on other exchanges as well. In the beginning though it'll start off on ImpulsX exchange.

Great!
I still hope that the team can make this exchange popular even in a market like this
as I understand it, the exchange is currently running in alpha mode and there are no real orders ?
when will trading begin in full ?
brand new
do you have any publications in the media ?
I would like to understand this now !
at least I am sure that the prospects will be huge

Yes there will be such a possibility but you must understand that this will only be possible when the exchange will work fully and become popular
brand new
hi!
how can I get a referral link for me ?
brand new

Update:

Things to come to ImpulsX in the near future:

- More connected external exchanges for more liquidity and stable price;
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android;
- Listing of IPX token on more exchanges;
- More IPX token use cases and applications (Eureka Network will introduce 6 new apps/websites in the coming months and IPX token will be a form of payment);
- Margin trading and lending.

It is really impressive how the team develops the project and I am sure that it will be really popular for us !
still I like what the team does from the technical side
Pages:
Jump to: