Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ITO] meVu.bet - P2P Network to Bet on Anything, Anytime, Against Anyone! - page 7. (Read 18083 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Came from bounty, very interesting project.  Gambling and blockchain are a match made in heaven.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Check out this article on Forbes detailing how MEVU is planning to change the sports betting industry: "Lower Fees Are Just One Selling Point For Upcoming Peer-To-Peer Sports Betting Startup"

Very interesting, do you have a reddit?
We do not have a reddit. You can however find us on Telegram at https://t.me/joinchat/FKcKRUwJ1_T8zMK2Lueu3A

Or visit www.mevu.bet to read our whitepaper and find out more ways to contact us!
Activity: 9
Check out this article on Forbes detailing how MEVU is planning to change the sports betting industry: "Lower Fees Are Just One Selling Point For Upcoming Peer-To-Peer Sports Betting Startup"

Very interesting, do you have a reddit?
Activity: 24
Will there be a bounty campaign?
Thank you so much to all participants so far who have been participating in the social media campaign to earn MEVU.

Check out www.mevu.bet to learn more!
Be sure to participate in our bounty campaign over at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2749070.0;all

In order to secure your share of MEVU Tokens!
Activity: 97
I'm sorry, but I'm still not convinced. If you guys really wanted to be transparent, you would mention the price of the private pre-sale at ico-bench, in your whitepaper etc ....
Activity: 22
When will an app be released?
The beta will be available in mid-June, in line with the FIFA World Cup! The main release should be available in September.
Activity: 22
Hey meVu team.

I read your white-paper closely.

but I'm not familiar with your pre-ICO & ICO concept  Huh

Why pre-ICO investors sell their tokens in ICO period? is this concept necessary??

We have updated our whitepaper, no longer are we allowing private-ITO investors to sell their tokens during the public sale.

You can find our updated whitepaper here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggaxw3bvtwv7j34/meVuwhitepaper.pdf?dl=0
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
Hey meVu team.

I read your white-paper closely.

but I'm not familiar with your pre-ICO & ICO concept  Huh

Why pre-ICO investors sell their tokens in ICO period? is this concept necessary??
Activity: 10
When will an app be released?
Activity: 10
Who do I talk too, i run a blog for up and coming ICOs
Activity: 14
Hi dev  i message you dm, I have youtube I want to make video
Activity: 72
Seems perfect for gamblers who dont carry alot of cash with them  Grin Grin