Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] NeuroSeed - a unified ecosystem of ML models. - page 2. (Read 2937 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Your concept sounds compelling, really. Is it possible that you soon hold a first live Q&A to give us the chance to further familiarize us with your concept?

Join us! Telegram channel: https://t.me/NeuroSeed)

Sure but I would like to see a Q&A session so we can get to know the team and ask all questions in a live setting. Are you planning a Q&A soon?

Next week we will open YouTube channel. You can now ask any questions and we will answer you in the video. And later we'll go on by streaming)

That would be great. Going to post some questions over time here during the next few days.

We will cover your questions in next videos  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Your concept sounds compelling, really. Is it possible that you soon hold a first live Q&A to give us the chance to further familiarize us with your concept?

Sure but I would like to see a Q&A session so we can get to know the team and ask all questions in a live setting. Are you planning a Q&A soon?

Next week we will open YouTube channel. You can now ask any questions and we will answer you in the video. And later we'll go on by streaming)

That would be great. Going to post some questions over time here during the next few days.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Will you provide any Bounty Campaign?

Thank you

Bounty campaign soon)
How much money does your project plan to collect?

which of the stages of collecting money are you interesting? pre-ITO? ITO?

I am interesting of ITO

21M)
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Will you provide any Bounty Campaign?

Thank you
Definitely deserves a closer look, as machine learning becomes more and more important. The future needs projects like this. I will study the whitepaper and hopefully come back with some feedback soon. Neat concept on the first glimpse!

Thank you! We will wait you)
Activity: 10

I am interesting of ITO
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Definitely deserves a closer look, as machine learning becomes more and more important. The future needs projects like this. I will study the whitepaper and hopefully come back with some feedback soon. Neat concept on the first glimpse!

Why are there so few people on your team?
Soon the number of team members will increase!)

Thanks for answer )
Soon the number of team members will increase!)
Creating machine learning solutions is such a great goal, as it can improve our lives and simplify the tasks before us, and this being available to everybody is just amazing!

Thank you) It's really a grand idea!
Activity: 23
Creating machine learning solutions is such a great goal, as it can improve our lives and simplify the tasks before us, and this being available to everybody is just amazing!
Hi! You have a cool project. It seems to me that you guys want to combine artificial intelligence and AI, but my question is what will be the benefits of token holders?

Hi! Thank you) Investors are offered to buy token NSD. It is used for all types of payment for intra-platform interactions. It is essential for the platform operation and with rise of platform volume and the number of users, its value will obviously increase.
At present we offer 40% bonus on token purchase, which makes it extremely attractive for both short and long term investors.
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
Hi! You have a cool project. It seems to me that you guys want to combine artificial intelligence and AI, but my question is what will be the benefits of token holders?
Pages:
Jump to: