Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】JBOXCOIN - JBOX - Listed 2 Exchange and Airdrop is Live - page 5. (Read 1969 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
it is still important for me to understand that the project will be active for many years to come
it will be very important for me to understand this as there are a lot of competitors on the market
brand new

if the airdrop is still running then I will start it right now

Perhaps I will start with this and it will be possible to form a huge trust in the project
brand new
I have already seen decentralized video services more than once !
but why this one will be in the top I don't really understand
brand new

If a user of your platform is rewarded not only for watching, but also for uploading a new video, what source is the payment from? I am interested in where the capital will come from to pay for user activities and what content can qualify for a reward?
Also, please tell me, will you put forward KYC requirements for your users?

I still don't understand how this will work and I am sure that demand will only grow
brand new
I am sure that until there is a listing on new exchanges we will not be able to see anything now !
brand new
I think that now it is most profitable to buy tokens since soon we will be able to see announcements about new listings and the price will only grow
brand new

while there are no working prototypes it is difficult for me to say how popular this project will be ! and I will continue to follow the news

now the project needs a maximum of publications in the media in order for it to become popular !
what the team will do for marketing
brand new

Hello team !
please tell me airdrop is already running ?
can I participate in this and get my reward ?

you can get a good reward ....
I really like what the team is doing now and I think it will be great

I still don't understand how this will work either and I'm sure that demand will only grow if the team fulfills everything that is written in the white paper
brand new

it seems that the prospect of the project will be huge !
at least I like how it will scale .
In other words, the project will be very easy to promote

I'm really sure of it, too !
let's see how the project will develop further

I think that the project will develop quickly as they will offer the authors a unique opportunity to earn money
brand new
if the airdrop is still running then I will start it right now
brand new
What options will be available for holders?
brand new
What about community events? I think the team should work on it to provide more investors to create good token volume
brand new
This is nice that team tries to provide better liquidity for their coin but seems like price still falling down. We should have a faster connection with other platforms
brand new
I hope team will cooperate with other exchanges to provide better token liquidity
brand new

now the trading volume is about 40,000 dollars and this is not bad for this project
I think this is just the beginning

now there is a huge volatility, but this is great for traders as you can get just a huge income and I'm really happy about it

But this is good and I think that it will be possible to get a quick income right now and I am really happy about it

But what will happen to the project for the long term ?
how is the team going to compete with YouTube and twitch ?

I am also interested in this now and I will wait for news from the team about it !
I think they should offer something unique
brand new

If a user of your platform is rewarded not only for watching, but also for uploading a new video, what source is the payment from? I am interested in where the capital will come from to pay for user activities and what content can qualify for a reward?
Also, please tell me, will you put forward KYC requirements for your users?

I don't understand what benefits this will bring to the market right now and how will the project compete with the market giants
brand new

$0,005009 USD 8,29%

the volatility continues and this is a good opportunity to earn income
brand new

while there are no working prototypes it is difficult for me to say how popular this project will be ! and I will continue to follow the news

I am waiting for more news about the project and in this case I will be able to draw conclusions about it
brand new

after all, when will working prototypes be launched ?

I just want to buy tokens for me now and I think that in fact this is a good entry point

I think that the project will be really in demand !
I think that demand will only grow
so now would be a good entry point for me

now we need a trading analysis and I don't really understand where the pump of this token will come from ?
brand new

in any case you will need a listing on top exchanges
this is important to me

but unfortunately there is no news on this matter yet !
and I'm going to continue to follow the project and I would still like to see more news from the team
Pages:
Jump to: