Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JEW] Shekel-Global Decentralized Cryptocurrency-PoS/Masternodes-No ICO - page 19. (Read 38396 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
If you see staking active on the bottom right of your wallet, then everything is fine. Staking is random and it depends on the number of coins you have in your wallet. I had up to 36 hours with no reward, staking 10k. And some days I got up to 3 stakes x175 JEW per day
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
i just added encryption to my wallet and put staking=1 in the conf file as directed by the dev....my wallet has been uncrepted and running for a couple of hours now with no stake minted, am i doing something wrong?
Activity: 136
JEW pos is working well for me , I recieved some stake rather everyday  Smiley
Thanks promissing project.
Activity: 6
Our web wallet 1.0 is officially ready for release! You can use the web wallet here: https://shekelchain.com , I would like to take time to thank the users of the JEW FOUNDATION for making the web wallet possible. The web wallet was originally scheduled for Q2 2018 but we have decided to release it early Q1.

Web Wallet https://shekelchain.com is NOT working now. I have some coin with web wallet. So i cannot sign in web wallet. Any explanation? Angry
Activity: 66

If you are having issues with deposits, you need to contact the exchange. Thank you.

Oh Reall? But me the other investors, think that the CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange are in a conspiracy with the JEW developers. You developers, have said, that you are selling you coins for funding of listing on new exchanges. Afterwards you blocked the depositing and withdrawing of JEW coins to the exchanges until you sold your nodes. The deposits were blocked and the sale of JEW coins continued in high volume every day. Now you are organizing a coin 'swap' to a new chain that supposedly has 'no bugs' with what seems like a goal to cover up your tracks with the new blockchain to avoid having any traces of your ilicit and illegal activities.
Activity: 14
I've spoken with one of the CryptoBridge admins and I was told that the coins that I have pending in a withdraw transaction will be recovered after the fork to the new JEW wallet and chain will be completed. The coins will be in my JEW wallet on CryptoBridge. The fork is going to be tested on CryptoBridge tomorrow. That's all I know, but that's what I was told.

Hope this info helps someone.
Activity: 42
I really like mining, on which exchange does your shekel sell? What is the pool for mining?

you have the power what?
Quote from 1st post, 1st page:
PoW: Ends on block 100,000
PoS: Starting from block 100,001

That means you can't mine this coin anymore.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I really like mining, on which exchange does your shekel sell? What is the pool for mining?
Activity: 70
Guys just join Discord. This is a good project!! Dev's and community are really active en willing to help.

There were some problems but DEV took care of them is working on some nice things. Pick up coin while coin while it is still cheap.

I started my node 5 days ago and has been running stable ever since. Rewards will go up soon and is allready paying every 4 hours.

You can also stake with nice rewards. Pricedrop was because of some problems that happened in the past. Coinswap will happen soon!

Sjekel, sjekel!!  Grin
Activity: 10
Can you please tell me the PoS %
It will be done. Besides, the new wallet should people to set up a MasterNode much easier
Activity: 52
If you follow the news on Discord or Telegram, I believe the dev said that the swap could be as soon this sunday. Impatient people will sell but ill ride the wave. Ps: someone should update the how to set up a masternode file or make a video to help out the community.  Wink
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Where the guide on the transition to a new chain? (or how to exchange the old coins with new ones?)
No information, mess.

Huh Huh Huh

Only the intention to swap has been announce so far. Nothing to do yet as swap has not begun.

C.
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
what about those coins which remained in coinmarkets ?
Activity: 103
Merit: 8
Where the guide on the transition to a new chain? (or how to exchange the old coins with new ones?)
No information, mess.

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 151
Hey peeps, think there has been a mix up at the exchange. Does anyone have any coins they didnt receive into their JEW  wallet on stocks?

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

As most of you know we have been having issues with exchanges running our blockchain, deposits gone missing

yesterday 25.01.16
https://stocks.exchange/trade/JEW/BTC  
Sell orders Total  67 6207.5 JEW  

Now let's see, how many of the coins were sold for the day?
Today 26.01.18 sold 65 451.81893 JEW  =1.17971791 BTC

The coins magically fall on the stock exchange?
Now Sell orders Total: 67 8082.1 JEW

How this money will be transferred to the exchange?
All deposits are not credited.

You are a liar.

If you are having issues with deposits, you need to contact the exchange. Thank you.
Activity: 238
This has already been posted but needs to be posted from me

Dear Shekel Community  ,
As most of you know we have been having issues with exchanges running our blockchain, deposits gone missing, and just about any other issue you can think of. I am not going to blame anyone or point fingers at anyone. After speaking with the members of the JEW Foundation we have came up with a resolution; We are going to rebuild JEW on a whole new chain and initiate a 1:1 swap. So what does this mean? Basically we will make a whole new coin and collect all current JEW in a collection address on the current chain and reimburse you with the new JEW. Some of you may ask "Well what about coins in exchanges"?, I have spoken with both Stocks Exchange and Crypto Bridge. Crypto Bridge is willing to do a 1:1 airdrop and Stocks Exchange is checking with their Devs to see if they can do an airdrop for us as well. Crypto Bridge stated if we can get them the new daemon they will run the test for 24hours and make sure everything is functioning properly, after that we will start the airdrop. Depending on when I get them the new code we can see this swap happen as early as Sunday. Today myself and the JEW Foundation will be running extensive tests on the code so hopefully we have something to send to the exchanges tonight or sometime Friday.

So what are the benefits?
- ROI Increase (We will be increasing the rewards for master nodes and decreasing for staking)
- Clean Code (No more bugs, no more excuses from us or the exchanges)
- Immediate CoinExchange.io Listing

This is what we find to be the best solution to the recent problems we have faced.

tldr; creating a new coin from an updated code base, it will still be called Shekel (JEW). Rewards will change in favor of a ROI Increase and if your coin is stuck on an exchange you will be credited 1:1 via airdrop. If your coins are in your core wallet, we will perform a manual swap with you. The swap period will last for 30 days from the time we launch the new chain. More details on the upcoming swap will be posted at a later date Smiley

Ok. Cool. We could see there are some problems but it looks like an interesting project. I am keen to change to the new chain and put it all behind us.  Cool
Activity: 66

As most of you know we have been having issues with exchanges running our blockchain, deposits gone missing

yesterday 25.01.16
Sell orders Total  67 6207.5 JEW  

Now let's see, how many of the coins were sold for the day?
Today 26.01.18 sold 65 451.81893 JEW  =1.17971791 BTC

The coins magically fall on the stock exchange?
Now Sell orders Total: 67 8082.1 JEW

How this money will be transferred to the exchange?
All deposits are not credited.

You are a liar.

Pages:
Jump to: