Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JEW] Shekel-Global Decentralized Cryptocurrency-PoS/Masternodes-No ICO - page 9. (Read 38374 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Respond to Craigh -

Well, unfortunately you are missing completely the Point.

First of all, when the Jew Coin was not Trading the Dev. should have gotten in Contact with CM, acting as a Principle on behalf of his trusting Investors.

This is when you have a Development that cares for his Investors. It did not happen. However, it certainly was an Event, which the Development should have taken into consideration. Further, a good Developer foremost would have taken Care to get listed on other Exchanges.

Check your facts buddy. Old Jew Coin was also traded on Stocks.Exchange and Crypto-Bridge. Both those exchanges swapped old Jew to new Jew.

Since then, Jew has been added to Tradesatoshi (after the swap).

There are not 400M new coins!

All coin dev's tried to get in contact with CM - they didn't and still don't answer. I know for a FACT that the Shekel dev tried to contact CM many times. Also, to be clear, I could start an exchange and trade JEW or any other coin I like; I don't need the coin developer to agree - it's an autonomous business.

To use your turn of phrase, I am going to make this very clear - if a bank refuses to allow you to withdraw cash, the bank is at fault, not the country that issued the currency. If you deposited $1000 in a Zimbabwe bank and they don't allow you to withdraw, would your issue be with the Zimbabwe bank or the US Treasury?

If you're going to attack someone, you need to be factually accurate, and not based on assumptions and rumour. As you are obviously so well versed in the law, you maybe should look up defamation and libel laws.

So, please stop you uneducated threats. We get you are annoyed. Many have lost money, but we don't go banding around empty threats and try to ruin the coin for those that manged their funds properly.

C.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Respond to Craigh -

Well, unfortunately you are missing completely the Point.

First of all, when the Jew Coin was not Trading the Dev. should have gotten in Contact with CM, acting as a Principle on behalf of his trusting Investors.

This is when you have a Development that cares for his Investors. It did not happen. However, it certainly was an Event, which the Development should have taken into consideration. Further, a good Developer foremost would have taken Care to get listed on other Exchanges.

No. this Developer did nothing.... because he just could not Cash in his old Coins, so he came up with the brilliant Idea of just copying the old Algo pretending he is designing a new Coin and while he was at it, instead of the old Coin which had 40 Million issued, he figured to Cash in big this time and Issue 400 Million Coins. This was about nothing else but himself and how to further go on and sell Coins !

I am going to make it very clear here - it is Fraud to his Investors, when he just declares the previous Investment is Void and worthless.

You can easily compare this to the Euro issued in the Eurozone, when Governments declared a new Currency in their Country, there was and still is the possibility to change old for new at the Central Banks. Imagine those Countries all declaring the old Currency is worthless?

But to come to an End, there is no need for you to respond, because we are talking about my money and other Investors Money, which the Developer likes to declare as lost ! This is not your money, if you are comfortable in loosing money, that is fine - don't judge about money that other people have lost - it is about their Business not your Business.

By the Way - be Sure - when he is not responding as per my request - we also will launch a delisting Campaign with all Exchanges that are now trading
the new JEW. so, guess what - then we make sure he is out of Business with JEW ! Besides hunting him down with Law Enforcement !
So sorry - in that Case you would be in the same Situation....then you hold worthless Coins as well ! Cheers !
Activity: 159
This is the 2nd Post - since Dev. has not answered !

I hope you realize - when you don't fix it - you are done - no more Business - no more Freedom ! You get the message ?

Lots of ppl have lost money due to CM as coins locked there have all lost value in the 3 months we could not withdraw.

As for Shekel, a swap has to have a start and end date, I'm sure you agree? This is especially the case when it's a PoS and/or MN coin. If not, those that do not swap in a timely manner  will just collect all of the block rewards which ends up being in the millions over a month! How can the coin dev work out which coins really did come from CM and which have just been raping the old chain block rewards? I don't think there is any practical way.

Also, consider that even if the swap was extended for 1 month beyond the deadline, you would have still lost out as it's been more than a month since the coin swap ended. One month for a swap is not bad. Other coins have limited it to a week!

So, even although I understand your frustration, you are directing it at the wrong ppl. Go chase CM in the courts!

Don't trust ANY exchange. Never store coins on an exchange unless you have an open trade. I've learnt this the hard way as I've lost a lot on CM.

C.
This is the 2nd Post - since Dev. has not answered !

Dear Development /Shekel

This Post is in Regards to a Coins Swap, that you did when all the people that are on CoinsMarket were locked up and surely are upset.

So it is out of a question, what type of people/person you are - knowingly that most people could not get a hold of their Coins, you have the Guts to create a new Coin and tell People its worthless? This is not a Joke ! This is a Crime on your part !

I will give you until Sunday the 8th of March 2018 deadline CET 18:00 PM to propose a Solution.
Just in Case you are not answering to this request, I can assure you, that you and affiliates will face strong consequences.

People are tired of Crime in Crypto and so are the Governments. You are, in case of not fixing this issue, just making it very easy to turn your Actions into a fully blown Crime. The Israeli Government is working on a Shekel Coin right now !!! They would be very happy to take down some People who commited a Crime in the Name of "Shekel with a JEW Coin" The Israeli Mossad will be very quick - this you should know. It will be your End-Game !

So when you think you just take our Money - Justice will take away your criminal Business plus your Freedom and maybe more !

Your only 1 time Chance to fix this ! Think well ! There is no stopping the Train afterwords !

I hope you realize - when you don't fix it - you are done - no more Business - no more Freedom ! You get the message ?
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
DEV did very unjustly to people whose coins were locked on coinsmarkets. I read specially the entire branch and saw that he was asked a few questions - what to do for those who have coins and coinsmarket. DEV pretended that there was no such problem. did not answer a single question. This is very bad. People have lost a lot of money - he does not care!
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
people believed you and you just throw us away, this is the hoax of all cm users!  it's just a Scam !!!
Activity: 93
 I think it will since it already looks pretty professional. Smiley
Activity: 84
everyone who supported the coin just like me and carelessly did not have time to withdraw from coinsmarkets and you simply respond that way? I think it's unfair because the coin and erected by the first bricks I bought my 300k jews soon in its launch in coinsmarkets and now I lost everything? the only hope I had.
Activity: 77
I hope that’s not a challenge... I remember when btc was under $300.. people were dumping ASICS.   I bought some during that... lost all my ASICS in a house fire right after succoth last year...
Activity: 71
Can the JEW MN be monitored with MNO? Mines not being found
Dear Development /Shekel

This Post is in Regards to a Coins Swap, that you did when all the people that are on CoinsMarket were locked up and surely are upset.

So it is out of a question, what type of people/person you are - knowingly that most people could not get a hold of their Coins, you have the Guts to create a new Coin and tell People its worthless? This is not a Joke ! This is a Crime on your part !

I will give you until Sunday the 8th of March 2018 deadline CET 18:00 PM to propose a Solution.
Just in Case you are not answering to this request, I can assure you, that you and affiliates will face strong consequences.

People are tired of Crime in Crypto and so are the Governments. You are, in case of not fixing this issue, just making it very easy to turn your Actions into a fully blown Crime. The Israeli Government is working on a Shekel Coin right now !!! They would be very happy to take down some People who commited a Crime in the Name of "Shekel with a JEW Coin" The Israeli Mossad will be very quick - this you should know. It will be your End-Game !

So when you think you just take our Money - Justice will take away your criminal Business plus your Freedom and maybe more !

Your only 1 time Chance to fix this ! Think well ! There is no stopping the Train afterwords !

Activity: 49
Я чe тo нe пoнял.... пoxoдy вcex дepжaтeлeй мoнeты нa coinsmarkets кинyли чepeз плeчo?

Yes
Activity: 36
Я чe тo нe пoнял.... пoxoдy вcex дepжaтeлeй мoнeты нa coinsmarkets кинyли чepeз плeчo?
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
what is trust? the author deceives the holders. what about a swap of coins CM
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Hello!

I bought 25,000 JEW but do not see myself running a masternode personally at this time.

Please, if possible, direct me to a service provider that can run it best for me. This would be my first masternode.

Thank you.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
So there are some rumors dev is working on something big...

Check out our recent medium post https://medium.com/@shekel
Activity: 70
So there are some rumors dev is working on something big...
Activity: 200
Merit: 11

Well done guys. Please tell me what bonuses do you have now?

bonuses for what?
Activity: 1
Hello,

I had have one masternode and about 25K OLD-JEW coins.
But I realized my masternode doesn't work anymore.

After all, I understood that I need upgrade JEW coin by swapping.
Please let me know how to swap my JEW coins, I don't want you to tell me my coins are worthless.

Thanks.
Activity: 125
Earn 0.10 to 0.25 BTC per day joining the newest Masternode coin

Click Here!

(never invest more then that you are willing to loose)
Pages:
Jump to: