Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!* - page 34. (Read 118639 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers wallet updated to the latest version on pool  x11 algo and SHA256
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we've got a x13 pool up, msged the dev the url
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
Our apologies we just received contact from C-CEX a short while ago everyone please update your windows wallet and see the new source for pools on our OP.

Windows Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!gZkDjDoa!ZcHV3CQFV59wgKemQi6aSa7xcx-CK5Ud6yzlNhF29wI

Joincoin Source: https://github.com/joincoin/joincoin

Everyone must update!

If you still have issues getting past block 416 first SAVE your wallet.dat file, then delete the data directory for Joincoin in roaming. Until C-CEX officially sends a tweet out the wallet has been updated then please do not transfer coins from there yet. We can all mine now though.

Yay good stuff! thanks dev!!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Our apologies we just received contact from C-CEX a short while ago everyone please update your windows wallet and see the new source for pools on our OP.

Windows Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!gZkDjDoa!ZcHV3CQFV59wgKemQi6aSa7xcx-CK5Ud6yzlNhF29wI

Joincoin Source: https://github.com/joincoin/joincoin

Everyone must update!

If you still have issues getting past block 416 first SAVE your wallet.dat file, then delete the data directory for Joincoin in roaming. Until C-CEX officially sends a tweet out the wallet has been updated then please do not transfer coins from there yet. We can all mine now though.
Trphy.io
This is taking forever..
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Just a quick update. We have got fix on standby and ready to release as soon as C-CEX admin comes online (any minute hopefully).
We want the fix to be implemented on the exchange in the first place to avoid any possibility of coin loss.

The update will corect difficulty calculation bug and will allow all the algos to be mined again.
Thank you for your patience.

We need that update , i have 2 miners on my pool and no blocks until now
Activity: 35
Just a quick update. We have got fix on standby and ready to release as soon as C-CEX admin comes online (any minute hopefully).
We want the fix to be implemented on the exchange in the first place to avoid any possibility of coin loss.

The update will corect difficulty calculation bug and will allow all the algos to be mined again.

What is the time of the release  update
Trphy.io

Lets hope it works this time
Activity: 25

Activity: 686
!

well that was my opinion before the mess. current holders are frustrated they will be looking to sell. who knows ive still got mine in the hope i can sell for double
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Is there a list of pools?
Activity: 244
Activity: 244
Activity: 550
Still not mine this ?

:-(

Shitcoin
Activity: 252
we can mine this coin with all algo?

Yes, like stated in the OP, but you have to wait til C-CEX main admin update the wallet. He's the only one that has access.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
we can mine this coin with all algo?
Activity: 252
any sha256 pools?

or we need to wait until the updated released?

I think we just waiting on C-CEX admins to update the wallet.  Need main guy who has access.
Activity: 54
nodes
nodes
nodes
nodesnodes
nodes
nodes
nodesnodes
nodes
nodes
nodesnodes