Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 116. (Read 470252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Asked for CoinWarz at their Twitter to add Jackpot to their voting page and they did it...  Cheesy

Now let's vote once an hour:
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Wink

more fucking voting ?
since when do we have to beg and plead with all these dumb fuck assholes out there to support an innovative coin ?
don't add it.. who cares.. fuck em period.
they are the ones looking like greedy faggots for not supporting a good coin (and supporting gay clones)

hey shit heads out there.. don't expect to be paid money to do the right thing, just do it greedy fucktards

try this on for size..
next piece of shit greedy asshole that demands money and votes is getting on my shit list for life.
MintPal your no. 1 on the list dick heads Wink
Want on my list ?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Hey guys, I'm now running a fun JPC lottery at Hash@Me, weekly I will draw a name randomly for someone that has mined at the pool every day for the week and they will receive 100,000JPC Bonus payout. This is separate from the superblock jackpot payout (I am funding it) and everyone that has mined at the pool every day for the previous week has an equal chance of winning regardless of hashrate. First prize draw will happen at 5PM ET 21st June, for this first drawing anyone who mines every round between 11:59PM ET June 19th will be eligible for the prize. Smiley

I'm in!  Let's get another jackpot in the mean time!
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
And talking about that POW superblock, that happened today. Moving discussion from PM to forum:

there's nothing wrong in that. There's just a higher chance of it being PoS due to faster speed.

So that means, that what happened, is supposed to work as it worked?
And that means - pools can't make 50/50 or other kind of payouts, just proportional distribution of that jackpot... Strange, that dev could not tell that before, when pools where discussing on jackpot distribution...

But...if that's true, it messes up the whole concept of the jackpot superblock...if it's paid out in a PoW block then one pool/person could find the superblock and a different pool/person could take the payout.  Undecided

I had the same idea too - one person can trigger the Jackpot, and another will get it :/
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
Hey guys, I'm now running a fun JPC lottery at Hash@Me, weekly I will draw a name randomly for someone that has mined at the pool every day for the week and they will receive 100,000JPC Bonus payout. This is separate from the superblock jackpot payout (I am funding it) and everyone that has mined at the pool every day for the previous week has an equal chance of winning regardless of hashrate. First prize draw will happen at 5PM ET 21st June, for this first drawing anyone who mines every round between 11:59PM ET June 19th will be eligible for the prize. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Asked for CoinWarz at their Twitter to add Jackpot to their voting page and they did it...  Cheesy

Wink

Has anyone seen of a coin going UP in value after appearing for the first time on these types of profitability sites?

I have a feeling that it simply attracts more people looking for a quick buck and they will mine and dump it, and in turn lower the price Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Wink
You wan chili saus?
And talking about that POW superblock, that happened today. Moving discussion from PM to forum:

there's nothing wrong in that. There's just a higher chance of it being PoS due to faster speed.

And that means - pools can't make 50/50 or other kind of payouts, just proportional distribution of that jackpot... Strange, that dev could not tell that before, when pools where discussing on jackpot distribution...

But...if that's true, it messes up the whole concept of the jackpot superblock...if it's paid out in a PoW block then one pool/person could find the superblock and a different pool/person could take the payout.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Almost becoming impossible for me to make profits mining JPC anymore Sad seems like it's time to move on, it was a fun ride Wink

What are you mining with? With the new ccminer 1.2 mining JPC with a 750Ti is still a pretty good reward for the Watts I think.

Hard to get an estimate with the current diff changes, but for me (2x 750tis and 1x GTX Titan) the 30 satoshi mark is about .01 BTC per day or so.  That is getting close to x11 and x13 profitability on multipools.  There are so many variables in play though, the picture changes every 10 minutes.

Indeed it does....so the explorer is broken again. But it's still wrong that it was paid out in a PoW block not a PoS block...I feel really bad for the small miner that found the block in my pool. Sad

Yep - it's such a pity...

Another thing is that winner should be not block 267899 finder, but 267898 finder if Jackpot would be payed out normally and 267899 should be POS block. And 267898 and 267899 block finders are different people. So who should get the reward then?..
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Oh man looking at it more this really sucks, because the guy who found the jackpot was a small miner, only 18MH, so he really deserved that 50% of the jackpot, but most of it went to the whales. I can't get it back from them the payouts already went out. Cry

jackpotcoin dev....I think we should compensate this from the pre-mine, this is a bug in the coin and it cost this small miner over 9million JPC! Sad

wow. True random super block !
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
With 6X750Ti, you should get somewhere @65000JPC, or 0,02BTC, near 12$.
This is not bad at all.
Activity: 308
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
Almost becoming impossible for me to make profits mining JPC anymore Sad seems like it's time to move on, it was a fun ride Wink

What are you mining with? With the new ccminer 1.2 mining JPC with a 750Ti is still a pretty good reward for the Watts I think.

At the moment I'm still stuck with a AMD 7870xt Sapphire and mining on the sph-sgminer I get ~2mh/s or ~4k coin a day
You wan chili saus?

Activity: 308
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
You wan chili saus?
Indeed it does....so the explorer is broken again. But it's still wrong that it was paid out in a PoW block not a PoS block...I feel really bad for the small miner that found the block in my pool. Sad

Code:
jackpotcoind getcurrentjackpot
2/ Because the payout was in a PoW instead of a PoS the jackpot now seems to be broken, it's stuck on 0.

Wallet shows correct amount of Jackpot (command getcurrentjackpot) - it's blockexplorer's bug.

Interestingly the other block explorer looks right, and shows PoS for the jackpot block...but the block was definitely paid out in a PoW block.

http://jackpotcoin.info/blockexplorer/index.php?block_hash=723232a90422c4ec58f504f21a2364dead158da9d0776551d6ad503c3371d244

We need the dev to look at this!  Undecided

Strange that 2 different block explorers shows different type of that block  Sad

I have already wrote dev personal message, hope he is reading them Smiley
You wan chili saus?
Oh man looking at it more this really sucks, because the guy who found the jackpot was a small miner, only 18MH, so he really deserved that 50% of the jackpot, but most of it went to the whales. I can't get it back from them the payouts already went out. Cry

jackpotcoin dev....I think we should compensate this from the pre-mine, this is a bug in the coin and it cost this small miner over 9million JPC! Sad
You wan chili saus?
How do you guys find the last superblock in blockexplorer? I'm tired of looking threw all transactions and searching just for big amount, then checking if it was a superblock...
Maybe there is another method?

Edit: by the way, what is the last superblock number?

check for block number 267899

Yep - looks like it is that block Smiley And Hash@me found it Smiley
How did you found info on that block? I couldn't find it on blockexplorer so easily... Sad

i received today a big chunk from hashme, and i searched for the block in my transactions history

As I edited my message below - WHY JACKPOT BLOCK WAS POW, NOT POS, as usual?!!!
So pool distributed that jackpot block proportionally, not 50/50...   Roll Eyes

Yup, something is wrong with JPC itself....the jackpot amount is supposed to be paid out in the PoS block following the PoW superblock....for some reason this one was paid out in the PoW block!

http://explorer.jackpotcoin.info/block/00000000005122b85f2f72ef7fc32dda6331062bfac17377079053b9f7b95332

As you can see this seems to have caused two problems.

1/ The pool took the block reward as a regular payout, so just distributed it proportionally as a credit to all miners in the round. Normally I would have the amount in the pool wallet then I would distribute it manually as a 'Bonus' payout, so I could give 50% to the block finder and split the remaining 50% to the users in the pool. Unfortunately because of this glitch in the coin I am unable to pay the block finder 50% as the jackpot has already automatically been distributed proportionally. Sorry block finder. Sad

(BTW as the pool fees are set to 0%, the pool also did not receive any of the jackpot)

2/ Because the payout was in a PoW instead of a PoS the jackpot now seems to be broken, it's stuck on 0.

Interestingly the other block explorer looks right, and shows PoS for the jackpot block...but the block was definitely paid out in a PoW block.

http://jackpotcoin.info/blockexplorer/index.php?block_hash=723232a90422c4ec58f504f21a2364dead158da9d0776551d6ad503c3371d244

We need the dev to look at this!  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
actually screw MintPal

vote at Cryptsy

Jump to: