Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 172. (Read 470252 times)

Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
today was a fun day. i was going to crash this morning after 20 hour day and then saw that JPC was gonna pop. stayed up had fun buying n selling JPC. now im done have the exact same amount of coins as yesterday and now have $220 cash in my wallet.

big daddy coconut signing off

whoop whoop
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Is there a list that shows the different hashing rates for different cards with JPC?  And a profitability calculator?

I'm using 270x, a 280x and a 750ti.

http://smartcode.cafe24.com/
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is there a list that shows the different hashing rates for different cards with JPC?  And a profitability calculator?

I'm using 270x, a 280x and a 750ti.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
lol the price just made the coin top 1 for profit, it's fucking profitable right now if it will rise to 50s+, would be the first time where the diff can't keeps with the price, awesome

Nice to have more nVidia coins in the top of most profitable coins. The diff will rise soon, don't overexcite too soon. I have experienced the same like you when JPC top at 30 sat weeks ago.

but now im here, so you can get real excited. your gonna rich in a few weeks

How? You will buy 0.1BTC/ 1 JPC for me?  Grin

we can arrange something, i have an idea. you may need to bring kneepads

So if you buy 1BTC / 1JPC from me I will bring whatever you want  Grin

that's too low for him, try 1 btc = 1 jpc

Would you join then ?  Grin

i'm not a whale, even if most people here think so lol

otherwise i would have bought in large quantity for sure

Me too, not a whale. So it is why I have sold 30 mil JPCs @ 2 sat  Grin

lol that's stupid it was at 3 sat if i remember correctly

my brain was telling me to buy at that price, sadly i did not listen to him
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
lol the price just made the coin top 1 for profit, it's fucking profitable right now if it will rise to 50s+, would be the first time where the diff can't keeps with the price, awesome

Nice to have more nVidia coins in the top of most profitable coins. The diff will rise soon, don't overexcite too soon. I have experienced the same like you when JPC top at 30 sat weeks ago.

How? You will buy 0.1BTC/ 1 JPC for me?  Grin

So if you buy 1BTC / 1JPC from me I will bring whatever you want  Grin

Would you join then ?  Grin

Me too, not a whale. So it is why I have sold 30 mil JPCs @ 2 sat  Grin
legendary

legendary

I miss dooglus

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
We are entering into a new phase.

The volume on Bittrex already passed over 30 btc.
Once it reaches over 50 btc, it will bring 100's btc buying power instantly.

We may make a bit hit even before going to MintPal.
I miss dooglus

legendary
I miss dooglus

mintpal were at #16

im such a genius for donate to mintpal idea. that is what causing this chain reaction

you guys can thank me anytime Grin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

JPC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
JPC/BTC
JPC/DOGE

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
M31
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
very cool gambling site thanks for accepting JPC

http://www.bitcoin-thimblerig.net/jpc/

I thought dice was fast - but this.. it almost tells me if I win or lose before sending anything.  Not 5 seconds passed between betting and winning!

The speed of this network is so beyond anything I've experienced in crypto.  Just wait till word gets out!! (which it seems to be today!)
Activity: 697
Merit: 254
added to gaming site:
Limits:
Max: 200 JPC
Min: 10 JPC

Game-Description:
  • Choose your Hat (Green, Blue, Red)
  • The thimbleriger will play a random hat based on a provably fair algorithm
  • Instantly payouts for winners

Don't be in panic, if the game will not be instantly visible on site. Winners will be still paid.

Support:
Facebook:

Information:
  • We would appreciate, if you support our new page by testing, finding bugs etc.
  • We are interested in your feedback

Happy gaming...
Pls send the Bounty to the Donate-address.

Nice site! I like the design.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
JPC continuing growth @ 28 Bittrex.

This is the 3rd time we've visited this level = not a pump and dump.

That didn't happened to:

Mooncoin
Mazacoin
Blackcoin
Cinnicoin
Othercoins

They all had 1 shot at it and died. JPC appears stable in its growth phase. It's basically reached Mooncoin's 1PW (1 pump wonder) level with far less coin supply and appears to be able to sustain it quite happily.

I miss dooglus
very cool gambling site thanks for accepting JPC
Jump to: