Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 212. (Read 470254 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
JPCdice.com is about to hit 4,000,000 bets with over $500,000 wagered

JPC will benifit from jpcdice soon to be fame
http://diceliteco.in/

the best litecoin site out there
http://www.bluedice.io/
is starting to do good. over $10,000 wagered there
Hey omahapoker,

Do you maintain http://cryptobettingindex.com ?
Do you know other developers for these kind of dice or other games?

We need at least 1-2 more game sites. I prefer BlackJack, but I am not sure if it will be profitable for house though.
I played a doge blackjack, I won too much, and the site does not allow me betting over 50  Cry
http://suchblackjack.com/

If somebody develops this kind of game, I will invest as house.

yes i own cryptobettingindex.com

from what ive seen as of late these are cool gaming sites other than dice

http://coingg.com/
https://rpsls.win88.me/

i saw JPCdice.com and was amazed. i think jpcdice will be big winner thats why i invested in JPC 
Activity: 697
Merit: 254
Poloniex would be a good idea. they make coins worth more right before getting on mintpal

I'll donate 100,000 coins if we get more to donate to get on Poloniex

anyone else wanna donate to the Poloniex cause?

I will donate 200,000. Let me know how to do it.

count me in.i will do 200,000 too.

I'll add another 200k Smiley Let me know when and where to transfer.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Hey omahapoker,

Do you maintain http://cryptobettingindex.com ?
Do you know other developers for these kind of dice or other games?

We need at least 1-2 more game sites. I prefer BlackJack, but I am not sure if it will be profitable for house though.
I played a doge blackjack, I won too much, and the site does not allow me betting over 50  Cry
http://suchblackjack.com/

If somebody develops this kind of game, I will invest as house.
56th on mintpal over 2500 votes so far
I'm still amazed by the ultra-fast transactions by this coin! What are the next plans for this coin? We have already a extremly good base, and I think we could make this coin even more valueable by continuing to implement new features. Just a short thought (since those things seem to be very hot right now):

1. implement anonymous transactions
2. maybe implement a mini PoS jackpot
3. find ways to promore this coin even more! possible solutions: Giveaway on Poloniex/FaceBook/Irc/whereever
4. send an email to crypto-news sites so they can take a look at JPC and notice it's great features
5. Be more active in this thread! It's always good to see that the DEV is around (even if it's just a short message a day), and also everyone else should keep this thread on top (no useless spam of course).
+100
especially for #5, I think the devs are not active enough... this is your coin, you need to promote it!

+100
Let's discuss about the 2nd development plan !
Dev!,  please share the your idea and plan with community. It is ok it is not fully developed yet.
We want to participate in making this coin better !!

Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN
i have them 48 hours and wallet is unlocked all the time and still no stake

My coins are generated more than 3 days ago. And no stake too.
Had some coins (~1mil) mined from the beginning. And transferred them to an exchange (wanted to play with the price and win some more coins Wink ), and new generated coins are not staking. Old coins were generating stake. Wallet is not locked.
So can someone explain the rules of generating stake? Minimum coins amount transferred to the wallet in one tx, minimum age etc.?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Is anyone steaking coins, my coins are here for 2 days already and still no steak
How often is Stake generated? Nothing for me over 2 days, but perhaps the Coins have to mature first?

24hrs from when they enter your wallet, if it's unlocked.

Are you not receiving tiny transactions in your history that have say type - "mined" with "n/a" for an address? That is your interest from the stake.
Activity: 504
I'm still amazed by the ultra-fast transactions by this coin! What are the next plans for this coin? We have already a extremly good base, and I think we could make this coin even more valueable by continuing to implement new features. Just a short thought (since those things seem to be very hot right now):

1. implement anonymous transactions
2. maybe implement a mini PoS jackpot
3. find ways to promore this coin even more! possible solutions: Giveaway on Poloniex/FaceBook/Irc/whereever
4. send an email to crypto-news sites so they can take a look at JPC and notice it's great features
5. Be more active in this thread! It's always good to see that the DEV is around (even if it's just a short message a day), and also everyone else should keep this thread on top (no useless spam of course).
+100
especially for #5, I think the devs are not active enough... this is your coin, you need to promote it!
Is anyone steaking coins, my coins are here for 2 days already and still no steak
How often is Stake generated? Nothing for me over 2 days, but perhaps the Coins have to mature first?

If you have no problem in sending and receiving coins, then your wallet is working.
Try this,
Settings / Encrypt Wallet,
Once you set Pass phrase and restart,
you will see the "Unlock Wallet" button  located the bottom activated.
Click this button once, then it will change to "Lock wallet".
Then wait another day or so.

Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?

Go check in the coin control, see when the coins entered you wallet and how many confirmations they have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

You wan chili saus?

You wan chili saus?
Where are the devs these days? Apart from cut+pasting the giveaway post, I haven't seen them say anything in ages.  Undecided
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i wanted to buy back in low, but i think omaha beat me to it  Cry

lol, i still have a buy order for 13. someone beat me to it. did get some at 11 so it balances my 20 i paid for yesterday
Need Comparison Data on JackPotCoin vs Darkcoin

I am preparing some marketing materials to show why JackPotCoin is better than DarkCoin.

To make it more appealing, I need some actual data from you guys.

(1) Mining

When using same gpu and overclock settings on Jackpotcoin and Darkcoin, what numbers do you get on average?

- Hash rate
    - Temperature
    - Power consumption

Please specify your card model and how many ways (how many cards on one system).
    I think for 750ti, JHA is the best for whatever criteria.

(2) Confirmation speed

Create two wallets on different 2 computers (better to have different ip ranges), and measure the time to finish all required confirmations to  receive the coins.
      We want to have these comparison tests on JPC vs Dars, and also Bitcoin, Litecoin, DogeCoin as well.

(3) Other competitive advantage against Dark

If you have any reasonable evidence or proof that JackPotCoin is better than Dark, please let us know too.

- More ASIC resistant?
    - Any more secure or safer?
    - Coin distribution ?

This is really important to position JackPotCoin as one of  new scrypt alternative choices.
Please post your data.
I need your HELP !!
Quite frankly it is a bit too early, the coin is too young and not stable enough. JPC won't stand the comparison against DRK and we might
get the kind of attention we don't want.
I mean marketing is good obviously but going in competition against DRK isn't a good idea as the coin isn't strong enough.

For altcoins, if there is no conceptual competitive advantages against the major trends, there is no way to grow up bigger.
JackPotCoin has its own unique hashing algorithm which has  some "better" features than X11.
That is why I invest on this coin.

Among all new hash algorithms including x11, scrypt-n, Keccak, Groestl, etc, is there any one can beat JHA in terms of energy savings, gpu temperature, nVidia friendness, CPU mining ability etc...

I believe JHA should be one of top 2 algorithms to replace scrypt in this ongoing mining industry restructuring process.

When you are a very small, but need to deal with bunch of enemies, you need to choose the big boss, and hit heavily on him only. Then will be the boss or at least you will get remembered as who challenged to the boss.
Jump to: