Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 340. (Read 470256 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
what's a 280 hashrate for this coin? anyone has data?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 343
Soon JACKPOT will become JPC. It's more acceptable for the exchanges.

Deposited 200k coins to them a few hours ago.... still waiting. Seems a bit sketchy to me.

Thanks for the feedback! We will test by ourselves in order to confirm.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Deposited 200k coins to them a few hours ago.... still waiting. Seems a bit sketchy to me.
Activity: 458
Finally, I found two blocks in the last hours. But not the Jackpot  Cry
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
Nice to see something different. Good luck guys.
Dev, sent you a PM.

Yes I saw many new features in this coin, very different from many cop-paste coins.
jackpot grows to 4.6 mil now...

Just found normal blocks until now.... sad.... Wink

oh yeah sad lol

being early on a coin and finding blocks solo mining is a rare and special thing you won't be doing that in a month lol

myself i have gotten very little of this coin.. it had already gotten a bit hard to mine when i showed up the other day.
i wonder what it will be worth when it goes on some normal exchanges we have all already been using hmmm ?

OP some gambling sites would cool..
The one in my sig is cool you can try playing for free Smiley
It works almost like a BTC faucet.. you can play every hour and you do NOT have to sign up in any way.
just click the link to get there add put in your BTC address and play free once an hour or send some BTC over and play more.. it's up to you.
and the min pay out that happens once a week is pretty low i have gotten pay outs every single week except once i think for many months.
my Bitcoin wallet transaction history is proof.
Advertising  ..ok maybe ya got me on that hahha ..BUT it would be cool if they accepted this coin !
I'd be over there RIGHT NOW gambling my Jackpot coins ....so JPC team contact that site maybe and ask them if they will take your coin ?
a service that people can use will add a LOT of value to your coin big time !
And their referral program + gambling site tied into this coin would be a win / win for everyone.. they go there and see JPC *usable and then go search this coin etc..

edit:
jpc guys
i will edit my previous posts for a miner download later when we get past the fork and then i will help get the word out too

Thanks for the suggestion. Will contact them when I have a moment!
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Nice to see something different. Good luck guys.
Dev, sent you a PM.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
jackpot still growing

5.2 millions... I want it! Need a pool!
if you are in a pool, you won't get the jackpot (or it won't matter...)

will still be huge even sharing among people
sort off... big whale 90%, the others the remaining 10%
Activity: 254
jackpot still growing

will still be huge even sharing among people
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
jackpot still growing

Activity: 504
jackpot still growing

jackpot still growing
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
jackpot grows to 4.6 mil now...

Just found normal blocks until now.... sad.... Wink

oh yeah sad lol

being early on a coin and finding blocks solo mining is a rare and special thing you won't be doing that in a month lol

myself i have gotten very little of this coin.. it had already gotten a bit hard to mine when i showed up the other day.
i wonder what it will be worth when it goes on some normal exchanges we have all already been using hmmm ?

OP some gambling sites would cool..
The one in my sig is cool you can try playing for free Smiley
It works almost like a BTC faucet.. you can play every hour and you do NOT have to sign up in any way.
just click the link to get there add put in your BTC address and play free once an hour or send some BTC over and play more.. it's up to you.
and the min pay out that happens once a week is pretty low i have gotten pay outs every single week except once i think for many months.
my Bitcoin wallet transaction history is proof.
Advertising  ..ok maybe ya got me on that hahha ..BUT it would be cool if they accepted this coin !
I'd be over there RIGHT NOW gambling my Jackpot coins ....so JPC team contact that site maybe and ask them if they will take your coin ?
a service that people can use will add a LOT of value to your coin big time !
And their referral program + gambling site tied into this coin would be a win / win for everyone.. they go there and see JPC *usable and then go search this coin etc..

edit:
jpc guys
i will edit my previous posts for a miner download later when we get past the fork and then i will help get the word out too
Activity: 336

Another anonymous exchange.. I wonder when the Hacker X attacks and steals all the money. Maybe two months?
Jump to: