Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 64. (Read 470251 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I have an idea that should raise awareness and exposure of our coin here guys !

But it will require the Dev / OP ..and all of you who come to this topic on a regular basis.

so can i get all of your cooperation and the dev's attention please ?

i will post my super simple idea if the dev responds to this comment.
i am not proposing any change to the coin in ANY way !
just a clever way to change something so we can get a lot more well known with almost no change in our daily behavior.

admit it.. your curious what my idea is Wink

Of course we are curious!

Ok my idea is for us to "move"

When i see this topic CARBONCOIN: The Completely Carbon Neutral Cryptocurrency
I can see clearly these guys are deliberately bumping it keeping it on page one 24/7
and it's clearly an ANN topic by looking at it ..LOCATED in the Main section instead of the ANN section.
But they made sure to leave out the ANN part in the topic title.
A clever little game that i think results in far more public exposure that it does having the main topic sitting the ANN sea of crap.
so..
Why can't we do the same if their doing it and numerous other coins ?
All we would have to do i think is lock this topic for now and copy the same type of info that is on the Carbon Coin topic,
and then instead of us talking on this topic we can start all going to the other topic instead located in the Main section.
Whey should we let a huge pile of these devs exploit things to their advantage while we sit here in total obscurity ?

So what do you guys all think ?
Do you all see why i think it would be a lot more exposure for JPC ?
Would you guys get on board a new topic instead ?
And would the dev lock this topic to force people over to the other topic ? hmmm ?

Seriously why should all these other coins be able to exploit an advantage hardcore for massive public exposure while we sit in the dark ?
I say let's do what the other guys do !
Activity: 697
Merit: 254

But it will require the Dev / OP ..and all of you who come to this topic on a regular basis.

just a clever way to change something so we can get a lot more well known with almost no change in our daily behavior.

Yeah please share Spoetnik!
Activity: 343
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I am surprised it went back down. There was so much demand at the 17-18 satosi area. Many buyers were on Mintpal
Activity: 602
Spill it Spoetnik.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
To boost the price of JPC, we need more buyers, not sellers.  We can get more buyers by having this coin listed on COINWARS.

I have been voting for this for weeks now,and have taken JPC to 500 votes, but I cannot get it to 2000 all by myself.  SO vote

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

voted Cheesy

me too  Shocked
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Stake weight is also important.

If you do not have at least 700.000 mature coins, do not expect your first stake after 24 hours. It will take longer, depend on your weight. If your weight stake is 1 then you have small amount of mature coins.

How much coins do you possess?

Over 1 mil. Finally staking... according to the wallet, only 24,560 days for first reward! Guess I will have to leave this wallet to my daughter in my will.  Wink

Good to hear that. Keep on staking.
Anyway that counter is not reliable. When you will boost your stash to 2+mio coins you will get reward every hour according to the counter  Roll Eyes

... also voted on that coinwarz for jpc

good coin!
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

If you do not have at least 700.000 mature coins, do not expect your first stake after 24 hours. It will take longer, depend on your weight. If your weight stake is 1 then you have small amount of mature coins.

Over 1 mil. Finally staking... according to the wallet, only 24,560 days for first reward! Guess I will have to leave this wallet to my daughter in my will.  Wink

Good to hear that. Keep on staking.
Anyway that counter is not reliable. When you will boost your stash to 2+mio coins you will get reward every hour according to the counter  Roll Eyes

... also voted on that coinwarz for jpc
Activity: 700
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
To boost the price of JPC, we need more buyers, not sellers.  We can get more buyers by having this coin listed on COINWARS.

I have been voting for this for weeks now,and have taken JPC to 500 votes, but I cannot get it to 2000 all by myself.  SO vote

voted Cheesy

domo arigato
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

voted Cheesy
Activity: 700
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Jackpotcoin Mining Pool Hub

http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Just distributed block 453546 jackpot, 1155136.804203 JPC!
http://explorer.jpcpal.com/block.php?height=453547

block finder got 50% and other miners get the rest proportionally.
Check your transactions page and you will see 'Bonus' credit.

Thank you for mining with us.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Do  I need to delete the block chain before i install the new wallet,or can i just install the new wallet?

asked pages back and dev said no you don't have to..
update the wallet files and run it.

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Do  I need to delete the block chain before i install the new wallet,or can i just install the new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Jackpotcoin Mining Pool Hub

http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com

- PPLNS, 1% Fee
- Can mine other coins with single sign up
- Can switch mining coins from website, just mouse click.

Come and mine together!

We will introduce jackpotcoin multi pool soon.

My FAV JPC pool Smiley
I have used many and spreading your hash out on lots of pools is better for getting in on a Jackpot i think.
The guy running this has done an A+ job keeping the pool up and running and making sure it's fair !
I just added his URL to my sig too..

Thank you so much!
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Activity: 282
I've had my coins in the new (1.4.1.0) wallet for over 24hrs with over 4000 confirmations.
The wallet says my coins are still not mature- is this due to PoS re-starting?

Coin mature takes Minimum 24 hours, but it takes sometimes over 1 week. It depends on your coin balance and luck.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Yes! We hit 19 sat, now the target is 30 Smiley
My wallet is 1.4.1 but no POS coming to it. I have freaky message when mouse over on litle hammers icon "Your weight is 1. Network weight is ..some numers...Expected days to got reward is ... mil numbers... WTF?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: