Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 72. (Read 470252 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
atomrigs - i sorted that issu e(hence why i deleted the post) was due to wallet file size.

resyncing now. if it fails will ask u for copy.

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Dwarfpool - ur provided blockchain crashes my daemon it says the database files are incorrect. after removal of those, it says that the blockchain files are incompatible

After 11 hours resync, jackpotcoind keeps dying due to too many "MemPool" tx errors.

Re-resyncing now from latest jackpotcoin source, without txindex.

Latest wallet source seems completely broken. It is rejecting all blocks and stake blocks. Thus I am currently unable to sync at all.

Anyone?

All my wallets and explorer daemon work fine without any single error except POS blocks not generating.
I use txindex=1 for my explorer daemon. If you want to have the entire copy of my blockchain data, please let me know.
legendary
Yep it crashes when i try to use. I found out that it was my wallet file causing the other issues tho.

Temporarily renamed it, so resyncing *again*

I hate forks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Dwarfpool - ur provided blockchain crashes my daemon it says the database files are incorrect. after removal of those, it says that the blockchain files are incompatible

After 11 hours resync, jackpotcoind keeps dying due to too many "MemPool" tx errors.

Latest wallet source seems completely broken. It is rejecting all blocks and stake blocks. Thus I am currently unable to sync at all.

Anyone?

It's very strange, because I have tested this snapshot on new clear account. May be problem in some system library?
I use Ubuntu 14.04 servers and self compiled daemon from the last source code.

Try add to config
Code:
addnode=erebor.dwarfpool.com
addnode=moria.dwarfpool.com
Activity: 476
I think the dev knows already, but if not, I believe he's in a different timezone and should be waking up soon. 
legendary

Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
Dev, we really need an update, what's going on?!  Huh
Activity: 700
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
Will a new version of the wallet be needed?

I sent 900,000 JPC from mintpal to my wallet 2.5 hours ago has not reached my wallet yet. At mintpal withdrawals page in my account says confirmed (should be saying successfull by now)?? what is happening???
I contacted them, and they told me they put offline their wallet until the fork is solved. (which I didn't know of, and made a deposit)

check the official blockchain.... if it shows up there, it will show up in their wallet when the syncing is complete
Activity: 407
Will a new version of the wallet be needed?

I sent 900,000 JPC from mintpal to my wallet 2.5 hours ago has not reached my wallet yet. At mintpal withdrawals page in my account says confirmed (should be saying successfull by now)?? what is happening???
I contacted them, and they told me they put offline their wallet until the fork is solved. (which I didn't know of, and made a deposit)
legendary
HashHarder is re-syncing its blockchain right now.

Almost there...

Dwarfpool - I confirm receipt of your email, unfortunately I use txindex=1 (as I use it for analytical purposes also), thus making my blockchain format slightly different.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

This will take a while.

Same here.. about half way through so far
Yesterday I have send to you and other pools the snapshot of right blockchain  to speed-up the rebalance.

Oh sorry - didn't see that. Thanks though. It's almost finished now anyway so hopefully won't need it.
Activity: 658
Admin of DwarfPool.com

This will take a while.

Yesterday I have send to you and other pools the snapshot of right blockchain  to speed-up the rebalance.
You wan chili saus?

No. PoS is broken for everyone at the moment regardless of wallet version. This is always why transaction times have slowed to a crawl.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day
what happens with coins sent 8-12h ago from a pool to exchange, but not visible?
Are they going to arrive or?

1. Blockchain has forked, i guess, major chain has fixed such as Exchange or Major Pool.
Need to find a way to reduce the chance of this problem

2. PoS has stopped around 14 hours ago, and, the transaction speed has stretches to 6 minutes,
But, it is not affected on the coin gain on PoS or PoW, anyway, it should be fixed due to the major

Devs are working on
legendary
Activity: 1151
what happens with coins sent 8-12h ago from a pool to exchange, but not visible?
Are they going to arrive or?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

This will take a while.

You wan chili saus?
No v1.3 is fine.
legendary
Activity: 1393
I'm on wallet v1.3.0.0 do i need to change wallets?"protocolversion" : 60006,
legendary

This will take a while.
Pages:
Jump to: