Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 17. (Read 4083 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hey, on the website you showed the price of JPT in ETH. How to know how much token will I get for some amount of ETH?
The converse must be updated every day and ou can use a special calculator on the site that helps you to know.
how long does it take to cover the costs of investing?

We suppose that the cost of buying a token pay off in a few months after the end of the ICO.
Are you ready to fight with competitors? because now there are really a lot of systems that offer excellent bonuses to participants
This is a normal thing. More and more ICO projects are involved, and projects involved in management and maintenance are beginning to appear.

Of course we are ready. No business can do without competition. It stimulates getting better and making more interesting suggestions to users.
Activity: 80
That I really like in this project it is the team! You don't give up and continue to create interesting proposals for investors to make this ICO more profitable. keep it up!
Activity: 288
Merit: 100

We suppose that the cost of buying a token pay off in a few months after the end of the ICO.
Are you ready to fight with competitors? because now there are really a lot of systems that offer excellent bonuses to participants
This is a normal thing. More and more ICO projects are involved, and projects involved in management and maintenance are beginning to appear.
Will there be any bonuses for investors during the main stage?   
Jointly prepared  two types of bonus. Depending on the size of investment you will reward 3-5 and more percent of bonus. Also for the mail sale we give you 10% bonus. You can learn more about price and bonuses in our WP https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf
Can your tool be used to operate on other ICOs? I mean group investing in some other ICOs/tokens?
Hello. Our concept is based on the fact that other ICO projects will be presented on the Jointly platform, and user can choose some of them and invest using group wallet.
Activity: 94
What payment methods do you accept for purchasing a token? How about fiat?
Activity: 24
Can your tool be used to operate on other ICOs? I mean group investing in some other ICOs/tokens?

Interesting project! Have one question - how will you guarantee security of users money and information?
The user does not have to install a purse on the PC, all processes will be registered on the Jointly platform and thanks to the blockchaine system user’s data can not be stolen
Activity: 80
Hey, on the website you showed the price of JPT in ETH. How to know how much token will I get for some amount of ETH?
Hello. Will you use a cold storage system? After all, the volume of group tokens will be large and if there is a problem with one of the wallets, this will affect all the customers
Yes, to provide the safety of user investments and tokens the common wallet and the smart contract are kept in a cold storage. We still have to decide whether to use Trezor or Ledger wallet.
What is the total number of released tokens? and how many of them did you spend for pre-sale?
In general, we released 50.000.000 JPT tokens and only 12% of the tokens have been reserved for pre-ICOs
I'm sure such an interesting project will certainly find many investors. Tell me please why is more profitable to buy tokens during ico not when platform will work?
For users who participate in pre-sale and mainn ico sale it is more profitable because you will buy at a lower price than the JPT token value. And after the end of the ICO all unsold tokens will be burnt and the JPT price will be increased.
Activity: 180
I was very pleasantly surprised when I moved to your website and read the white paper. I hope this project awaits a wonderful future.
Activity: 95
Hello. Will you use a cold storage system? After all, the volume of group tokens will be large and if there is a problem with one of the wallets, this will affect all the customers
Yes, to provide the safety of user investments and tokens the common wallet and the smart contract are kept in a cold storage. We still have to decide whether to use Trezor or Ledger wallet.
What is the total number of released tokens? and how many of them did you spend for pre-sale?
Do you plan to add your token to other exchanges?
Of course we plan. Each successful token is added to the exchanges after the main sale. And we hope JPT token will give enough support.
Merit: 1
I'm sure such an interesting project will certainly find many investors. Tell me please why is more profitable to buy tokens during ico not when platform will work?
Pages:
Jump to: