Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀[ANN][JS]JavaScript Token/Low Supply/NO ICO 📈[ERC20]📈🌟🚀 - page 7. (Read 15200 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 112
Although this token has no objectives, it has a good name and a good number of tokens in circulation. if the dev decides to clarify the goal could reach the price of $ 0.2 with great ease
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
What happened to the price? Any updates?
Thread seems to be abondoned  Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How are you going to create awareness on socials. Do you need any help with that
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
i already accumulate 300k js target to hod is 2m  this coins going to make some noise in few days i hope you guys already hold some bags
dont left behind buy make some move now.

Wow, You have so many JS token. That's 3% for the total supply. I just accumulate 25K.  Good luck to the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

hello Dev ,we  need  a telegram  to  grow up .
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i already accumulate 300k js target to hod is 2m  this coins going to make some noise in few days i hope you guys already hold some bags
dont left behind buy make some move now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
I bought some of this token lets see on november if dev improve the site ang give more info and what is the purpose of this token.
please create some group too, like telegram, slack, discord. etc.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This just go listed on Coin Market Cap! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/javascript-token/ Can dev please update the MAX Supply and CIRCULATING Supply? And what about Blockfolio? Can the DEV also make a group telegram?

It's already on Blockfolio Smiley

Yes, but the logo needs to be updated! Lol. Smiley
Activity: 31
This just go listed on Coin Market Cap! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/javascript-token/ Can dev please update the MAX Supply and CIRCULATING Supply? And what about Blockfolio? Can the DEV also make a group telegram?

It's already on Blockfolio Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Javascript Token is now listed on CoinCodex.com. Monitor price in real-time and create a watchlist!

Activity: 165
is the plan for exchange only Etherdelta or Decentrex?? no plan listing this token to other exchange?
Activity: 392
I received both js and jst... Is it same?
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Already listed in coinmarketcap, Rank 992 Congratulation JavaScript .
But why some people sell this token with cheap price?  Cry
Activity: 14
Please create a telegram channel for community
Activity: 3
Honestly as a buyer i was disappointed that the developer used Wix to make his website, but as someone pointed out he was already out of funds before this airdrop and with all the gas it needed to send the airdrop it is not fair to judge him for his lack of commitment in regard to the website. the coinmarket cap listing will surely make it known to a wider public.
great news today  js on coinmarketcap .

Great, but we need a telegram link to keep in contact
I can't agree more on that, we need a telegram group asap, and more so now that we got listed on coinmarketcap

edit. I just looked at ED, see told that guy that all of them would cry xD (they must be crying hard now in a corner)
Activity: 102
great news today  js on coinmarketcap .

Great, but we need a telegram link to keep in contact
Activity: 386
great news today  js on coinmarketcap .
Activity: 102
Pages:
Jump to: