Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Ѿ[JUDGE]Ѿ ҉ Judge Coin ҉ Ѿ[NEW MULTI-POOL @ http://judge.bemining.net/]Ѿ - page 7. (Read 24517 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Wow! Judge is dead already? What happened?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Coin seems to be on its way to being delisted from Bittrex. Like I said - dead.
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
judge is dirt cheap... time to buy folks!!!

I bought some, hopefully it will have a strong come back soon.
Activity: 113
Is judgecoin.com coming back? If not you should probably change the OP..
Dead links are a bad mkay
Activity: 178
judge is dirt cheap... time to buy folks!!!
Activity: 60
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
The current dev team have been a part of JUDGE since the beginning, which means JUDGE will live on and will continue to stick to JudgeCrypto's values is how I see it. 
Activity: 278
Sad to see Judgecrypto leave but at least he put together a good team to continue to support JUDGE.
Activity: 154
Coin *is* dead. That's why judgecrypto abandoned it. Next coin.

Not at all, Neil left for personal reasons and if it wasn't for everything being released in the mess it happened to be, we would have been able to handle the changeover in a much smoother fashion. This was completely out of our control. As it is, we are working hard on a couple of big projects. Those who hold their Judge will be rewarded.
Activity: 224
Coin *is* dead. That's why judgecrypto abandoned it. Next coin.
Activity: 125

Would be nice to at least have some consistent messages on here even if you guys are currently discussing changes etc.
A quiet forum often leads for people in believing that the coin is dead..!

you're right
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Would be nice to at least have some consistent messages on here even if you guys are currently discussing changes etc.
A quiet forum often leads for people in believing that the coin is dead..!

Activity: 154
any new from dev team? Huh

We're here, don't worry Smiley We're having lots of internal discussions to ensure the coin continues on the right track. The pool is working incredibly well and everything else is great.
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
i invested this coin.. decent dev with solid progress.

Roll Eyes should i consider invested?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 274
I only get HW errors on Groestl part on the multipool .
Using the optimised DMD miner for AMD. Using that miner, I mine DMD fine.(Edit: On normal DMD pool, Danbi's)

I tested with chris_dmd. I don't know about settings on the miner side, but I'm pretty sure there are no "difficulty multipliers" needed on your side. I would love to test with you to see why the pool is not accepting your sharees.

Not to worry bud. I just tried the Groestl algo since the Nvidia's run it very well.
Switched to X11 on the multipool. It's a joy. Received 207 Judge's mining on a 270x for the past 8 hours. I feel that's pretty good profit.

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 252
i invested this coin.. decent dev with solid progress.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Looking out for a pleasant continuation  Wink
Activity: 440
Mining the multi-pool now! Cant wait to see more coins and the gui get some love Smiley.  Its lookin good already though glad the backend tests all went good Smiley.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Previous thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-judge-judge-coin-multipool-is-up-httpjudgebeminingnet-666335

Don't forget to check out the new multi-pool! Lots of work going on to improve both back end and front end appearance. Currently fully functional and paying in Judge. Expect tons of future updates as time goes on!
Pages:
Jump to: