Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN]KALA, crypto with inherent value and own blokchain and ecosystem [Bounty - page 2. (Read 18408 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
Remember until 31 of january, you can be a paid member for free!!!
can you tell me how to apply? then the how much facility we can get after join at niu? I really want to know about it.

Hi! if you want you can join with my link in my signature or

http://enrollment.nui.social/

and will appear the option of search for and sponsor and you put a number and he or she will be your sponsor.

Once you are they you can make activities in the plataform CORE or buy a mining kala contract (temporaly avaible until all the haspower is sold). And the actitivies will depend of the country that you are.

Other way to get points is download the shopping pluging and when you are in a web that appear in green and you buy you will recieve points for that shopping.

And then you can change the points (soon kalas) in the reach (https://reach.social/home) for now USA. Rest of the world very soon.
Activity: 560
can you tell me how to apply? then the how much facility we can get after join at niu? I really want to know about it.

Kala listing is avaible Cheesy

You will need a KYC
KALA MINING LISTING COMES THIS 24 OF JANUARY!!!!
Due to popular demand, the Nui Free Member Promo has been extended! Now anyone can join Nui for FREE through March 1, 2019.

Members who join during this promo will receive all the perks of any paid membership, but without the cost.
The Free Member Promo Just Got Better!
[/size][/color]

Now, you can you join for FREE until January 31. Just sing up, and upgrade in the backoffice and you can start invite another people =)
Kala listing will be in middle of january (they are still testing it) and the external exchange will be in middle 2019 and once the hashpower had been complete.

Maybe you confuse kala listing with external exchange... no surprise since you hate this proyect from the begining and dont read it at all  Wink
Quote from: poolcryptopros

I thought this was supposed to hit exchanges this year? Why the delay?

tell me when I said that o if it is in the pdf?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
https://i.ibb.co/HKw1HQC/comisiones.jpg

We're Halfway Through the

12 Days of Commissions!

Have you claimed yours? From now through Dec. 18, maximize on EXTRA commissions from your TBS for every 4 TH Kala Mining product you sell!

Earn a $400 direct enroller commission

PLUS a $400 team commission paid up 10 levels

This means that the more you sell to your downline, the more your whole team can win! Don’t miss your chance to claim these extra commissions, before they’re gone for good.

Push to sell 4 TH Mining Contracts and Kala Rigs by 11:59 p.m. MDT on Dec. 18th and give yourself and your team the holiday bonus they deserve.

The commissions are yours for the taking. Get started now!

Please explain how this isn't a ponzi scheme? When will Kala be listed on an actual exchange?

oh hi again ^^ you love this post as always Cheesy you had a pdf with 18 pages to understand all the ecosystem.

But, you get paid for do activities (companies PAY YOU to do that) and you can mine kala doing the tradicional mining. It is so difficult to understand.

Kala will be in an external exchange middle of 2019 or before if the hash power it is complete. Because once the hash power is complete, the company will not sell more contracts or kala minings rigs. So the only way to get kala will be doing activitics... and tell me how it is a ponzi if external companies are paying you.

But you hate the proyect since the very begning, dont worry. Soon than later you will have wish to had a more open mind  Kiss

I thought this was supposed to hit exchanges this year? Why the delay?
What can I said? I love nui ^^ this will be very huge  Cool Cool

Join Nui for FREE Now Through January!

We’re heading into the New Year with style… offering FREE Nui Memberships for a limited time! From now until January 31, 2019, any new member can join for free, while still reaping the benefits of a paid membership.

Perks for Free Members

To qualify for commissions, simply purchase any Kala Mining Product (starting as low as $50), and pay your monthly maintenance fees.*

In addition, free members receive:
The ability to build teams of free customers and paid members
The chance to earn as much Kala as possible before the launch of Kala Listings, and prepare for Kala integration into Nui
*Kala Rig purchases will activate your account for one full year from the date of purchase.

Prepare for the Kala Economy

At this close of this promo, Kala will be integrated into Nui Enrollment, making Kala the ONLY way to pay for Nui Memberships. As a leader with a growing Kala supply, this puts you in a very unique position, allowing you to sell your Kala to potential prospects to pay for their membership fees. In doing so, you not only boost your personal growth but contribute to the strength of the Kala Economy, making your Kala even more valuable than ever before!

12 Days of Commissions!

Have you claimed yours? From now through Dec. 18, maximize on EXTRA commissions from your TBS for every 4 TH Kala Mining product you sell!

This means that the more you sell to your downline, the more your whole team can win! Don’t miss your chance to claim these extra commissions, before they’re gone for good.

Push to sell 4 TH Mining Contracts and Kala Rigs by 11:59 p.m. MDT on Dec. 18th and give yourself and your team the holiday bonus they deserve.

Please explain how this isn't a ponzi scheme? When will Kala be listed on an actual exchange?

oh hi again ^^ you love this post as always Cheesy you had a pdf with 18 pages to understand all the ecosystem.

But, you get paid for do activities (companies PAY YOU to do that) and you can mine kala doing the tradicional mining. It is so difficult to understand.

Kala will be in an external exchange middle of 2019 or before if the hash power it is complete. Because once the hash power is complete, the company will not sell more contracts or kala minings rigs. So the only way to get kala will be doing activitics... and tell me how it is a ponzi if external companies are paying you.

But you hate the proyect since the very begning, dont worry. Soon than later you will have wish to had a more open mind  Kiss
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
https://i.ibb.co/HKw1HQC/comisiones.jpg

12 Days of Commissions!

Just a remain: I am a independent distributor not official, but I love the vision of the company and want to share it ^^

The Kala listing will be in december (more or less). Listing in exchange in middle 2019 or so.

12 Days of Commissions!

kala mining contracts in the backoffice (you can purchase them even if you are a free member)
Earn kalas for doing simple activities Cheesy

Tonight is the Night! For the first time ever, we’re giving you the chance to attend an opportunity meeting hosted by our Keystone Leaders.

Stop by Nui Corporate at 7 p.m. MDT to hear directly from our top leaders as they discuss:

Why Kala Mining is such an exciting opportunity
How the new Kala Mining products work
How you and your team can start earning monthly income
How to talk about the Nui Opportunity with others
A sneak peek at exciting things to come and why you want to get in NOW

Bring your team members, old friends, and new prospects to introduce them to the Nui Opportunity. They’ll even have the chance to sign up in person!

If you can’t make the meeting, don’t worry. Jim and Casey will be broadcasting their call live on NuiUpdates.live for anyone else to tune in.

Don’t miss out on the action! Join us at the Nui Corporate office (2600 W. Executive Pkwy, Suite 500, Lehi, UT) at 7 p.m. MDT for an incredible night filled with opportunity.

We'll see you soon!

https://nuiupdates.live/
Pages:
Jump to: