Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KAMI] CryptoKami - Decentralized Reserve System - page 5. (Read 3748 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Succesfully register january 28 but no recieve 50$ on my dashboard.
where you need to register to get your 50 and instructions my next move, ready to read documentation and manual skills training
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
This looks like a pretty solid project considering it's based in cardano, it has it's unique comreme algorithm and it's original from Japan. I want to participate in the bounty campaign as much as possible and also invest in the ICO. I would like to reserve Spanish translations but the bounty program is still not live. I feel much more confident supporting a project like this instead of an x11, scrypt, quark masternode coin that is nothing more but a strategy to trap your investment.
Not bad staking %, 5% would've been better but maybe not as attractive for the common investor. I'm excited to see where this goes.
you are a smart guys,I think the bounty should set on 15%,and the project would be more popular in the market.
sometimes the bounty amount would influence the ICO result
Activity: 25
Ip interface is beautiful, I really like this blue color  Kiss Kiss. I will participate in this bounty project. Its great, it's not the ERC 20 app and it's going to be worth the future Tongue
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Thanks everyone

Where is the 50 dollar which i had in my wallet?

YOUR BALANCE
$0
KAMI
KAMIs

And why only 10 and 50, should be 20 and 100, no?

Total registered ref

Total verified registered ref
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Complicated usage of KAMI and KAMIs. It would be even better if we had just one utility token for the platform. I don't see the need for using two tokens fpr something that can be achieved with one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
I read the white paper, looked at the site and didn't find anything about the team. Who is in your team and who are the advisers?
Activity: 73
I highly appreciate the project. The new project was launched in a short time but attracted a large number of participants, which will have a lot of investors. Congratulations to the development team.
Activity: 41
Best platform, I am sign up,

Can you give us an idea as to when to expect more details about the airdrop?Thanks
Activity: 7
hi . ive signed up but its 0$ .. is 50$ event ended? and can i ask how much does kami and kamis worth?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Sounds interesting but there's no information on the team.

I would never, ever invest in anything that doesn't have a transparent and legitimate team backing it.

I would suggest the same to others.

you are right, there is no information about the team. Make it tranparent and we will be more interest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png
I see this project is quite solid considering it is based on cardano, this project has unique and original algorithm from Japan. it's like to participate in the gift campaign and also want to invest in ICO. I want to participate in the bounty campaign but the bounty program still does not exist. this project can be believed and a very clear crypto and quark masternode which is nothing more than a strategy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Financial services organizations launch their ICOs and operate based on the open source Cardano with two CryptoKami’s inventions created third-generation POS blockchain named CryptoKami with its KAMI tokens.This is very good news...hopefully his future success
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Interested on this kind of project. I don't know how it work for now but I will review it more to understand. Good luck.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Very interesting project. I think it's the first project based on Cardano open source, it has developed two inventions to improve and upgrade the Cardano blockchain.

This improvement allows the CryptoKami blockchain to further regulate the supply and demand of KAMI tokens circulating in its financial applications ecosystem.

Good Luck guys !!!
Activity: 13
Does CryptoKami have any other project that already exists on the market as direct competitor, or does it address a specific niche of its own?
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
Reserve For Indonesian Language Technical Whitepaper.
Activity: 3
Sounds interesting but there's no information on the team.

I would never, ever invest in anything that doesn't have a transparent and legitimate team backing it.

I would suggest the same to others.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
link for main bounty program please..
Activity: 182
What can I do to get the KAMI bonus?
Pages:
Jump to: