Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KiwiCoin [X11][New Zealand Made!][News!] Fast, Secure, 100% Kiwi ✦ - page 13. (Read 47085 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Update:

Hi guys,

Looks like we have been listed on Bittrex! So you can now buy and sell your KIWI.

Also we are getting closer and closer for our next wallet release which should be finalized later on today hopefully so keep an eye out!

We'd really appreciate it if you kept us apprised of any mandatory wallet upgrades ([email protected]).  Happy trading!

Cheers,
R.
Activity: 28
Hey,

I have never used a coin faucet before and was curious as to how it works. The instructions on the site seemed straightforward enough, but when I entered my wallet address, I got a "you have exceeded your limit" message, was wondering what that was all about?

Thanks!

Hi there,

It allows you to receive some free kiwi every 6 hours, its locked per person not per address so trying to claim more than once every 6 hours will produce that error.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://kiw.minerpools.com/

Up and running, Spread the hash!!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- No hassle, just login and mine

Get Ready! stratum for KiwiCoin: stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4027 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 41
Hey,

I have never used a coin faucet before and was curious as to how it works. The instructions on the site seemed straightforward enough, but when I entered my wallet address, I got a "you have exceeded your limit" message, was wondering what that was all about?

Thanks!
Just seen that, seems to be alot of dumpers also. Come join us on IRC if your having any problems anyone Smiley
Activity: 48
Whoo hooo - feel the burn....

We have just been put on the multiport at IPOMiner - we've been the largest m/hash for a number of hours now (over LOL + axis) now hit 1990 MH/s......

Edit: Now 3226.2 MH/s

Update:

Hi guys,

Looks like we have been listed on Bittrex! So you can now buy and sell your KIWI.

Also we are getting closer and closer for our next wallet release which should be finalized later on today hopefully so keep an eye out!
YES,My wattel is runing!Thanks dev!!!

Great to hear! If you have any more problems, or if anyone has any problems please do not hesitate to contact us.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
YES,My wattel is runing!Thanks dev!!!
When will the mac wallet come out?

Hopefully soon, was supposed to come out yesterday but the person who claimed the bounty was out at the time and said they would do first thing when they got home.
Activity: 23
When will the mac wallet come out?
I cna't open the win-wallet!!anyone help me??

Could you please post which error you are getting?
program:g:\wallet\kiwicoin.exe
file:src/main.cpp
line:1872
expression:pfork!=null

The above is my mistake.I open several about the wallet!!

So is it sorted now?

If not please delete all files in your %appdata%\Kiwicoin folder (windows) apart from your wallet!

Re download the latest wallet from the main post and try again. If you have any further issues please let us know.

program:g:\wallet\kiwicoin.exe
file:src/main.cpp
line:1872
expression:pfork!=null

The above is my mistake.I open several about the wallet!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
you may solve it deleting everything from the appdata folder less the wallet.dat

where is all the hash?
i want to mine Grin

Looks like SuchPool has a bit of hash, but other than that seems spread around a bit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
where is all the hash?
i want to mine Grin
Hope to see kiwi on Polo/Bittrex soon. Good launch guys

Thanks geren27!

We have sent them messages so hopefully we hear back soon!
Activity: 18
Hope to see kiwi on Polo/Bittrex soon. Good launch guys
Pages:
Jump to: