Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 491. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTCD # 9 now.
WTH.

Komodo is a successor of BTCD am I right? Why would someone want to buy a ton of BTCD now?
You can't
there are not!
Actual market cup of BTCD is only 5% of what is stated in coinmarketcup!
It is a fake #9.

Yes that is a good point and they aren't taking into account all the BTCD that Komodo Platform has retired during the swap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Man BTCD has risen astronomically. Will KMD follow? It is trending right now and it is above ICO for the first time in a very long while.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
BTCD # 9 now.
WTH.

Komodo is a successor of BTCD am I right? Why would someone want to buy a ton of BTCD now?
You can't
there are not!
Actual market cup of BTCD is only 5% of what is stated in coinmarketcup!
It is a fake #9.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
BTC # 9 now.
WTH.

cause reasons !
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
BTCD # 9 now.
WTH.

BTCD is now #11 on Coinmarketcap list. Almost in the Top 10.  Just madness. 

But again, this can only be good for KMD.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
But once a pump starts for whatever reason on polo, anything can happen.
What's happening atm is completely sick. Jesus Christ.
BTCD up 800% on Poloniex now.

That is not a typo... up 800%.

KMD is up to .00014 on Bittrex.
Good rebound on the price of KMD despite the recent attacks.

Even BitcoinDark (BTCD) just doubled in price 200% increase.
That's normal because actually there are only few btcd on the market.
Is the result of little whale at work on these crazy markets, but will benefit komodo indirectly.
It is really funny, because there are few investors that are buying always the same btcd at an even higher price  Cheesy You can try to enter this spiral game, but I wouldn't be in when they awake and see that someone already left.

Anyway is well energized group of people that is showing what we can do togheter
KMD taking off... up to .000143. 

I should have bought more earlier, but I did get some at .00010. But not that much...no guts, no glory.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Does holding my supernet asset in Iguana pay out shares or something of that matter?

I'm getting a little confused xD

Yes, it pays you something. Wink
As long though, you have your wallet open and running...

This works for me btw! Cool

When I try to withdraw from Poloniex to the Agama wallet, it says wrong address but im definitely getting the right one.

What should I do?

That's normal because actually there are only few btcd on the market.
Is the result of little whale at work on these crazy markets, but will benefit komodo indirectly.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Why, is there any news?
 I thought the price of BTCD correlate to the price of KMD?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Does holding my supernet asset in Iguana pay out shares or something of that matter?

Yes, it pays you something. Wink
As long though, you have your wallet open and running...

This works for me btw! Cool
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
After this Forking situation has gotten on top of everyones minds and it looks like people are going crazy. if a coins name has bitcoin in it it gets pumped on poloniex. Bitcoindark and Bitcoinplus (whatever that is , ´have no idea..) have rosen hundreds of percents.

I´d like to swap some Komodo for Btcd Tongue

By the way, looks like Komodo is starting to rally. Prise has already risen quite nicely and buying support is accumulating on Bittrex (buy-orders have doubled from 20btc to 40).

I´m looking for 60k satoshis/Kmd and then a high 20k before rising again.  Shocked
Activity: 82
Merit: 0

Activity: 141
Merit: 14
I need a wallet for Komodo!!!

really bad trolling attempt, try better next time Smiley
I just downloaded and installed the new version of Agama.  0.1.6.1e beta for Windows.  My REVS balance is finally showing up correct in it and seems like it's still coming along and gets gbetter with every version. 
Is it just me or BTCD did jump as high as $16/coin? Talk about timing just recently I bought some of it for just around 4 dollars to get it swapped to Komodo.

Good job.  I thought about buying some BTCD recently, but didn't do so.  And I had planned to just keep some of it, because I figured could convert to KMD anytime, but I was impatient and converted it all and of course wish I had some of it to take those big profits on.   But KMD is moving up as well...just not 300% in a day yet.

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

Jump to: