Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Koolio Coin][TrueAnon] Back To Basics [TrueTrade] - page 2. (Read 21581 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Anybody else having issues depositing koolio into your coin-swap account?  I have had a transaction stuck at 4/10 conformations since Monday and 5:30 PM and more transactions that were sent that night before I stopped auto-sending them to coin-swap. All the transactions have confirmed through the network. They are stuck somewhere in coin-swaps system. Is anyone else having similar issues?

Thanks,
SgtDitty
Activity: 28
Sorry about delay in White paper release.

you can find it here: https://archive.org/download/1201700_201408/1201700.pdf

Stay tuned for a full road map release. Within a day or two at the most.

This is a work in progress, and most features are working on a test net.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
6pm in California, 9pm in NY, Europe sleeps. no announcement as twitter stated, no dev sighting. I'm out, if by the morning there's nothing new here.
@halofirebtc
powered through those high difficulty blocks. let's get back to mining 50's.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
i got news, koolio is a fag, we should try to bank on this coin and make sure his punk ass dont get none LOL!
@halofirebtc
The shop integration into the wallet itself blows any VPN or tor network out of the water. VPN and TOR are not 100% anon, but this wallet shop could be.... Imagine buying "packs" of BTC from a merchant through the shop for KOOL? It's an anon exchange!!!!

People who aren't thinking about this are really going to be at a loss.... Waiting for the 'click' of the light bulbs going off in people's heads.

Correct me if I'm wrong.  Wink
@halofirebtc
Everyone check Koolio's twitter? Seems that's where all the news is lately. Good stuff happening.... Wink
This coin has direction and a dev. just need to build up the community a little more and we're golden here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

KOOL is listed at

Markets
KOOL/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
We are looking for individuals who have a big crypto following on twitter. Bounties for twitter marketing, please PM.
Activity: 29
Thank you. I am very excited Shocked
I gamble on this one. I hope dev-s will show up Undecided

We are around, we decided to allow a major part of the first thirty days which hold the most value per block to expire before we announce our plans.
That would be better than inviting miners with asics to mine the coin initially. Please have some patience.
There is much to come with koolio coin.

PS: We are presenting our features this Sunday to the community. I know that is a long time by crypto Standards these days. But I assure you, it will make you happy.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*

I think they do Smiley.
Good coin, I have mined day and night.

Do you have any news from dev team? Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good coin, I have mined day and night.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
yep i've stopped mining
you cannot have a coin with no pr
and no community and there is none here
I did try to offer my advice but it was not taken
pity oh well new scrypts on the way good luck
to whoever is still mining
 Cool
Activity: 32
Looks like a dead fish now
Sorry we have not announced the features that will be implemented in Koolio Coin yet.
We are putting together an info package including details of what to come.
We will update the OP as soon as we are done.

When you think you will be able to announce the features? And when plan to implemented to Koolio coin?
The coin will be totally death in one week if nothing happens.. Sad
Sorry we have not announced the features that will be implemented in Koolio Coin yet.
We are putting together an info package including details of what to come.
We will update the OP as soon as we are done.

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

DEVs? Any news from you?
On what you doing right now?

Thanks  Shocked

We will announce our plans for Koolio on day 7

what plans?

koolio Coin will produce ~ 2 million coins in the first 30 days of PoW. To prevent unfair distribution we have
not announced what we have in store for the development of this coin. The average miner will have a chance
at mining Koolio coin, before multipools and farms jump in. We have kept the daily updates so far to a minimum.
We have a crew of capable devs working on very unique and other popular features in high demand on the crypto scene.
A road map for the roll out of these features, will be posted later today.

we will add it on another exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: