Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KRYP] Kryptonite-X11 PoW DGW Landed 24th May 2014 @ 3.30pm BST - page 7. (Read 78091 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
I should say that KRYP now has cryptoID due to a kind donation.

Many thanks! Grin
The development! In?
We should have a marketing team!

Yes!  That would be nice!  With just 2 of us coding and doing everything else, it's hard to keep up!

Are you volunteering?  Grin
Right! I also in advance! Ha ha! Is c - cex!
Timeline for KRYP is almost complete.  We'll post it for you as soon as it's ready  Wink

Yes!  That would be nice!  With just 2 of us coding and doing everything else, it's hard to keep up!

Are you volunteering?  Grin
KRYP is now on IRC Smiley  freenode.net channel #kryp

We'll promise to get back to you as soon as we can - use the channel for support, or to contact us regarding anything else relating to KRYP  Grin
Right...

Things are looking up, and more attention is being paid to KRYP, so we're going to publish a timeline along with some info on our next release within the next few days  Smiley

If you're new to KRYP, this is a long term project focusing on aiming to make cryptos more useable by the masses. There are currently only 2 Devs working on the project, and we both work full time, so it's taking a little time to get things done, but we're dedicated to our project.

If anyone out there is interested in contributing (in any way)to the project, then by all means, let us know.  We've had many interesting offers/ideas already, but keep them coming!

In the meantime, thank you to all our current contributors and supporters, without whom KRYP may not have got this far  Grin
C-CEX Winner is Kryptonite with 381 votes (581) happy trading  Grin

Awesome!  Thanks to all voters  Grin

Work continues on KRYP V2.0 - be patient please......or chip in!

If you want to get some KRYP - then you should be minting some now while diff is so low.

OMG - Did you see how close it was? WolfCoin - Someone paid .5125 BTC for votes!

last 15 minutes i checked hes address and saw 0.2 btc comming so i put 0.2 more on kryp and last minute noone gets not a 1 single confirm on btc network and kryp won on 381  Cheesy

great job everyone!

also, kudos to bigtop, for sticking around and continuing the work! more proof this is a great long term coin, just like he said it would be =]

Thanks again for the support guys.....there's still a loads of work to be done, but we're getting there. Nice and steady Smiley
Activity: 56
C-CEX Winner is Kryptonite with 381 votes (581) happy trading  Grin

Awesome!  Thanks to all voters  Grin

If you want to get some KRYP - then you should be minting some now while diff is so low.

OMG - Did you see how close it was? WolfCoin - Someone paid .5125 BTC for votes!

last 15 minutes i checked hes address and saw 0.2 btc comming so i put 0.2 more on kryp and last minute noone gets not a 1 single confirm on btc network and kryp won on 381  Cheesy

great job everyone!

also, kudos to bigtop, for sticking around and continuing the work! more proof this is a great long term coin, just like he said it would be =]
C-CEX Winner is Kryptonite with 381 votes (581) happy trading  Grin

Awesome!  Thanks to all voters  Grin

last 15 minutes i checked hes address and saw 0.2 btc comming so i put 0.2 more on kryp and last minute noone gets not a 1 single confirm on btc network and kryp won on 381  Cheesy
Activity: 328
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: