Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷[ANN]🔷KRYPTOBONDS🔷REVOLUTION BONDS INDUSTRY🔷ICO SALE NOW!🔷 - page 7. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain
Whitepaper looks great! Will most likely give it a chance. All project updates will be posted here ?

Thanks for your input! We are glad to have you on the project!

Yes, all updates will be here and also in our social media!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Whitepaper looks great! Will most likely give it a chance. All project updates will be posted here ?
Thanks for the imput, I'm willing to enter my application soon, also do you need any kind of translation for your thread ? I know a couple of guys doing professional ones in case of need.

Yes, crusader, so bring your friends over
KBS Team

Thanks for the quick reply, which wallet you suggest me to hold your tokens with ?
The blockchain of our coin It´s going to be developed on X11, so a DASH wallet will work.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
This is not airdrop link but a bounty ANN link. Airdrop is supposed to be a giveaway to people who finish few simple tasks. If you require the work for longer period of time, that is not airdrop, but a bounty.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Thanks for the imput, I'm willing to enter my application soon, also do you need any kind of translation for your thread ? I know a couple of guys doing professional ones in case of need.

KBS Team

Thanks for the quick reply, which wallet you suggest me to hold your tokens with ?
Activity: 29

KBS Team
Activity: 245
Hello Sir,

We are offering now a premium sale before the pre-sale with interesting prices for our contributors.

You should go apply or register on the website and automatically you are going to be able to purchase your KBS.

What's the pre-sale and Ico dates ?
What's the bonuses given by investing on the pre-ico ?

Hello Sir,

Currently we are launching a Premium sale only for early investors, the pre ico starts on 8th January, we are calling this day 8118 DAY! with special surprise that will be announced on the social media.

Bonus premium sale: 87% bonus (super limited number of tokens sold).
Bonus pre-sale: 66% bonus (limited number of tokens sold).
Activity: 50
Interesting ICO you have there, what's the promo for buying shares at this moment ? Could yo specifiy ?
I'm willing to make an small investment first to see how this goes on, likely a very good project to be realized.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
If I'm not mistaken, you are the first who wants to create such a project. The working mechanism of your platform is simple and smart. I'm interested in one question, what guarantees do you give to investors? For example, when buying government bonds, everyone understands that there is little risk, because the state can not go bankrupt so easily.
Hello Sir,

We are offering now a premium sale before the pre-sale with interesting prices for our contributors.

You should go apply or register on the website and automatically you are going to be able to purchase your KBS.

What's the pre-sale and Ico dates ?
What's the bonuses given by investing on the pre-ico ?
Hello Sir,

It seems quite an interesting idea, im going through the whitepaper now to know more

Cool, yes, get back to us if you have any queries...

You can also Have a look at our VIDEO for a fast understanding of the project! CLICK KHERE

KBS Team
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
It seems quite an interesting idea, im going through the whitepaper now to know more
hi! Will the bounty program? We are waiting for details!

Yeah, stay tunned.

Please see also our Press Release on Cointelegraph!

Activity: 266
hi! Will the bounty program? We are waiting for details!
Pages:
Jump to: