Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KUBO]KUBOSCOIN/P+H/WAVES TOKEN/GAME/UNNAMED.EXCHANGE/LIVE..LIVE SOON - page 22. (Read 75848 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
developer of kuboscoin

I made mistake weeks ago after swap ann. I sent KUBO form Coinexchange.io to old wallet, thinking the KUBO from exhange were not updated but it was and so coins gone. I should have sent little bit first to check since I knew old and new wallet could get mixed up but I didn't. After that I bought some more KUBO on exchange to compensate for loss. Luckily KUBO not expensive so I felt better.

our mobile app development still working now

keep support for polo now

@everyone- we want 5/10 community active members

for troll pay bountys Smiley Smiley Smiley

everyone ..readt to go polo keep request them

we also touch with poloniex and send them request soon on polo

good volume on yobit now next kuboscoin hit on polo soon

just now i was requested new coin listed form on polo to add kuboscoin

trading may be they add soon
developer of kuboscoin

I made mistake weeks ago after swap ann. I sent KUBO form Coinexchange.io to old wallet, thinking the KUBO from exhange were not updated but it was and so coins gone. I should have sent little bit first to check since I knew old and new wallet could get mixed up but I didn't. After that I bought some more KUBO on exchange to compensate for loss. Luckily KUBO not expensive so I felt better.

good volume on yobit now next kuboscoin hit on polo soon
developer of kuboscoin

developer of kuboscoin

developer of kuboscoin

developer of kuboscoin

hello no problem join troll pay with support kuboscoin

we want 10 members for active troll pay bounty

also next on polonex soon  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]

developer of kuboscoin
after updating wallet, all my coins are gone, i finished updating blockchain wallet stil tells my im out of sync + my balance is now zero
fuck it only having problems with this coin... all the time, dont know where all my coins r gone damn shitty swaping and releasing 10 walets in 1 weeks  Undecided
im really pissed

also kuboscoin soon on polonex and update and touch with our community

that why ...we update all info with our projects
developer of kuboscoin
after updating wallet, all my coins are gone, i finished updating blockchain wallet stil tells my im out of sync + my balance is now zero
fuck it only having problems with this coin... all the time, dont know where all my coins r gone damn shitty swaping and releasing 10 walets in 1 weeks  Undecided
im really pissed

hay man no one facing any problem yobit update

his wallet also, our coin not same as others it create different

formula with profit  Smiley

you facing problem post details then talk this type and tell me we send all swap coin after 15 july

and you post here today ? strange man Huh
Activity: 213
im really pissed
developer of kuboscoin
good to see that you are asking for the community to help you out reaching those exchange site i just hoping that you achieve and place this roject of yours to polo as we all knew that it is one or maybe considered as the biggest trade for alt community better need to do more extra job for you to convinced them adding this project. good luck.

now trading start on yobit with update wallet

great volume now with 4 sat value thanks every one

keep support next to polo Smiley Smiley

yobit trading and new wallet resum now

everyone next support polo to add kuboscoin

we touch with polo and send them request plz do you send personal request to poloniex

now yobit restart trading but any one miss swap coins

plz send now today
developer of kuboscoin
good to see that you are asking for the community to help you out reaching those exchange site i just hoping that you achieve and place this roject of yours to polo as we all knew that it is one or maybe considered as the biggest trade for alt community better need to do more extra job for you to convinced them adding this project. good luck.

yobit trading and new wallet resum now

everyone next support polo to add kuboscoin

we touch with polo and send them request plz do you send personal request to poloniex
developer of kuboscoin

developer of kuboscoin

wow...that our community yobit still now good volume buy and sell orders

but dont worry we solve yobit wallet problem and swap all your fund soon
oh yobit still in maintenance but it is not just this coin also some big coins like waves also have some maintenance issue but i know by experience that yobit will resolved it, better to use their wallet for a while and wait for the rise up of the price in the market, good luck buds.

@everyone person

hello...yobit trading start with buy and sell working

also new wallet update thanks yobit to update wallet  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

next to poloniex exchange....ready community ?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

oh yobit still in maintenance but it is not just this coin also some big coins like waves also have some maintenance issue but i know by experience that yobit will resolved it, better to use their wallet for a while and wait for the rise up of the price in the market, good luck buds.
developer of kuboscoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
developer of kuboscoin
I get the point here looks at Dev he still working hard for this project and of course builds kuboscoin will be great,,yeah this is my reason why im still holding kuboscoin

thanks but our community wow..they support kuboscoin yobit sat price increase now 4 good job all

we send polo to add our coin with new formula may they add soon  Smiley

@ everyone- send polo to request add kuboscoin to exchange we also follow that step but community power important  Smiley

i was send polo to add our first coin with P+H FORMULA

they have community request also so plz support kuboscoin to add fast on polo

everyone wake up and support us

@@@everyone person
HAY COMMUNITY YOUR ROLL HERE IS IMPORTANT GO POLO AND SEND HIM PERSONAL

REQUEST TO ADD KUBOSCOIN...I WAS TOUCH WITH THEM

yobit trader no problem you have to trade, they swap your kuboscoin when wallet update
not any problem waiting now

hello kuboscoin community you not only staking but

support request to yobit for update wallet and polo we send him request and

you also do personal request them  Smiley Smiley Smiley

note:- any problem facing plz post here

we send requests trying as fast as yobit to swap yours old coin soon
developer of kuboscoin
I get the point here looks at Dev he still working hard for this project and of course builds kuboscoin will be great,,yeah this is my reason why im still holding kuboscoin

thanks but our community wow..they support kuboscoin yobit sat price increase now 4 good job all

@ everyone- send polo to request add kuboscoin to exchange we also follow that step but community power important  Smiley

@@@everyone person

yobit trader no problem you have to trade, they swap your kuboscoin when wallet update

hello kuboscoin community you not only staking but

support request to yobit for update wallet and polo we send him request and

you also do personal request them  Smiley Smiley Smiley

note:- any problem facing plz post here
developer of kuboscoin

@@@everyone person

Pages:
Jump to: