Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KURT] KURRENT - First Zerocoin that uses X11 algorithm - MANDATORY UPGRADE - page 12. (Read 54233 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Not if your dev is a scammer who doesn't care to answer legitimized questions even if its asked like three times. He choose to ignore or pretend he doesn't see them. Makes you wonder what his real intentions are. Dont hype this coin if the dev cant even answer some normal questions about transparency, identity and development while he claims to so much experience with no means to verify anything of his statements

He's always on the Kurrent Slack channel, too much trolling on here. Check out their Slack Channel. He answers all the questions on there.   Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Not if your dev is a scammer who doesn't care to answer legitimized questions even if its asked like three times. He choose to ignore or pretend he doesn't see them. Makes you wonder what his real intentions are. Dont hype this coin if the dev cant even answer some normal questions about transparency, identity and development while he claims to so much experience with no means to verify anything of his statements

We dont care, we will hype the coin anyways, people like you made us loose out from great project. If you are not interested, just zoom off... Are they putting gun on your head over this?
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
good coin will always go higher, as long as the dev team continues supporting the coin, it will be a great one
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Yes, this are virustotal results:

https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/c2961dce61cd46d83aa14ca80bab42ba2de8371d958ca4810691d56c114a0425/analysis/

only miners and heuristic...

We would not be listed on 4 exchanges and so many pools if we had a malware wallet...

And yes, almostdone is in the Kurrent Team!

brgds

dzejmsdin
Activity: 59
Bitcoinminer signatures is always false positives. Do you really think both exchanges would list the wallet if it was a malware wallet?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Everything's a bubble, idiot
Beware guys, there is a posibility that the wallet contains malware:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fc2f35a6f7811268ad5d4973906d5e4ff3b99d93095b61add103fd5f5405fa2f/analysis/1489520540/

13/58 flags seems to much for me. It's malware or it's really bad coded.

As monocolor previously posted, what you saw is probably due to the problem that the longer the executable stays, the more problems totalvirus detects. Some other coins reported the same issue.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18330527

I just did a compilation, and run the totalvirus check, it shows this:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c2961dce61cd46d83aa14ca80bab42ba2de8371d958ca4810691d56c114a0425/analysis/

it has 3 reported bitcoin-miner (which is normal, as we included miner in the client), and one "heuristic" which usually does not mean anything. If you don't feel comfortable using the pre-compiled clients, please compile yourself from the source, you can inspect the source at github.

Quoting so we can see images.

@almostdone - Are you one of the devs of this project?
Activity: 13

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fc2f35a6f7811268ad5d4973906d5e4ff3b99d93095b61add103fd5f5405fa2f/analysis/1489520540/

As monocolor previously posted, what you saw is probably due to the problem that the longer the executable stays, the more problems totalvirus detects. Some other coins reported the same issue.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18330527

I just did a compilation, and run the totalvirus check, it shows this:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c2961dce61cd46d83aa14ca80bab42ba2de8371d958ca4810691d56c114a0425/analysis/

https://s22.postimg.org/bujorj541/Capture.png

it has 3 reported bitcoin-miner (which is normal, as we included miner in the client), and one "heuristic" which usually does not mean anything. If you don't feel comfortable using the pre-compiled clients, please compile yourself from the source, you can inspect the source at github.
Activity: 186
granatgas-pool.info
Kurrent pool available to mining with autoswitching pool
Lowest payout
payout only on GAME and DASH (request type payment coin will be added if some miner need it)
bonus reward every 100GAME or 1DASH in total payout will be get 1 GAME and 0.01DASH
Multipool with algo scrypt, sha256, x11 and lyra2rev2

https://granatgas-pool.info

Happy Mining  Grin
oh the dev answers in here just not to my post  Roll Eyes so no need to join slack
Activity: 83

btcstakes.com
Dev the op states that there are three members working on the project each having 15-20 years of experience. any way for the community to verify your statement? Like who are you? And why is the primine not held by an escrow and given to the development team over a period of time so the community has more security that you wont dump the primine first change when the coin get some volume.

Also how is development going? private transactions from gui where planned Q1 so that will expire in 5 days. I know this is very low marketcapcoin and cant expect to much of it if anything at all but seems little development updates going on?. maybe you could share/show some of the hard work and be honest about identities and give a little confidence to potential new investors

Some questions have been asked on the GUI work for the untraceable transactions. Same question was asked at Kurrent slack and was answered there. Let me give a status of this work and thoughts on it.

The original idea is this: in order to send untraceable coins, these are the steps needed now and can be done manually:
- mint the needed coins to zerocoin
- wait certain amount
- spend zerocoins, new Kurrents are generated with unrelated addresses
- send these newly generated coins to destination

the idea is to combine these steps together, so people can click on one untraceable send button, instead of going through all the steps above.

Unfortunately there are two issues here:

1. each mint/spend takes a few seconds to complete, and sometimes you have to wait a few moments in order to spend the zerocoins. This is because the zerocoin process involves some intensive processing, which takes time. This is internal in zerocoin, we don't want to mess around with zerocoin core. To make the matter worse, we can't convert any amount to zerocoin, it is only allowed to mint and spend with 1, 10, 25, 50, 100. Therefore, to send 17 coins, you'll have to mint 8 times (10 + 7x1) and spend similarly. The time delay becomes significant and makes this feature unusable.

2. To send something like 28.12 coins, you'll need to mint 29 or 30 coins, which makes the management of untraceable coins complex.

With these reasons, this feature will not be completed in Q1 timeframe (we will update our plan). We are debating if this feature is practical at all, or if so a batch process is making sense or not. We are also looking for other interesting features and would like suggestions from the community.

One thing is certain, this team is committed to long term support and development of the coin. We try our best to find time to develop new features (remember we all have daily jobs and sometimes quite busy at work). We hope the community will support us and let's make Kurrent a much better coin together.

I must say I find it a bit strange that at the end of q1 when you planned on finishing the untraceable transactions you want to debate if this feature is practicle at all? seems to me that if you are serious looking into this matter this question comes at the beginning not when you planned to have it done?

moreover all my previous questions are ignored. Like who are the devs? the say are with 3 people each with 15-20 years experience each but no way to verify it. Also the premine issue is ignored. If you want to attract serious investors you cant have a premine without escrow and anomynous devs with little to no development. And when is asked about this problem dev dont respond to it. Its a shame if you guys are committed as you say cause from your actions it seems more that you are trying to scam some people just my opinion

last try dev care to answer my questions or are you gonna ignore me for the third time? Its not if I ask strange questions ..?

Dude, join there Slack channel. More answers on there.  Wink
Dev the op states that there are three members working on the project each having 15-20 years of experience. any way for the community to verify your statement? Like who are you? And why is the primine not held by an escrow and given to the development team over a period of time so the community has more security that you wont dump the primine first change when the coin get some volume.

Also how is development going? private transactions from gui where planned Q1 so that will expire in 5 days. I know this is very low marketcapcoin and cant expect to much of it if anything at all but seems little development updates going on?. maybe you could share/show some of the hard work and be honest about identities and give a little confidence to potential new investors

Some questions have been asked on the GUI work for the untraceable transactions. Same question was asked at Kurrent slack and was answered there. Let me give a status of this work and thoughts on it.

The original idea is this: in order to send untraceable coins, these are the steps needed now and can be done manually:
- mint the needed coins to zerocoin
- wait certain amount
- spend zerocoins, new Kurrents are generated with unrelated addresses
- send these newly generated coins to destination

the idea is to combine these steps together, so people can click on one untraceable send button, instead of going through all the steps above.

Unfortunately there are two issues here:

1. each mint/spend takes a few seconds to complete, and sometimes you have to wait a few moments in order to spend the zerocoins. This is because the zerocoin process involves some intensive processing, which takes time. This is internal in zerocoin, we don't want to mess around with zerocoin core. To make the matter worse, we can't convert any amount to zerocoin, it is only allowed to mint and spend with 1, 10, 25, 50, 100. Therefore, to send 17 coins, you'll have to mint 8 times (10 + 7x1) and spend similarly. The time delay becomes significant and makes this feature unusable.

2. To send something like 28.12 coins, you'll need to mint 29 or 30 coins, which makes the management of untraceable coins complex.

With these reasons, this feature will not be completed in Q1 timeframe (we will update our plan). We are debating if this feature is practical at all, or if so a batch process is making sense or not. We are also looking for other interesting features and would like suggestions from the community.

One thing is certain, this team is committed to long term support and development of the coin. We try our best to find time to develop new features (remember we all have daily jobs and sometimes quite busy at work). We hope the community will support us and let's make Kurrent a much better coin together.

I must say I find it a bit strange that at the end of q1 when you planned on finishing the untraceable transactions you want to debate if this feature is practicle at all? seems to me that if you are serious looking into this matter this question comes at the beginning not when you planned to have it done?

moreover all my previous questions are ignored. Like who are the devs? the say are with 3 people each with 15-20 years experience each but no way to verify it. Also the premine issue is ignored. If you want to attract serious investors you cant have a premine without escrow and anomynous devs with little to no development. And when is asked about this problem dev dont respond to it. Its a shame if you guys are committed as you say cause from your actions it seems more that you are trying to scam some people just my opinion

last try dev care to answer my questions or are you gonna ignore me for the third time? Its not if I ask strange questions ..?
Activity: 79
DEV can you post some updates on twitter? Last post was last year or Jan . Project Still going right

I agree that I neglected the twitter little bit.
Will do better from now on;-)

Best Regards

dzejmsdin

Yeah, good posts makes difference.  pvix did Nice job with Very construtive posts and good marketing.
Activity: 154
Accumulating a lot of kurrent on cryptopia  Cheesy

looks like moon in near future
Activity: 355
DEV can you post some updates on twitter? Last post was last year or Jan . Project Still going right

I agree that I neglected the twitter little bit.
Will do better from now on;-)

Best Regards

dzejmsdin
Activity: 79
Activity: 602
Now people are more interested in trading in cryptopia (maybe) Grin
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Accumulating a lot of kurrent on cryptopia  Cheesy
btcstakes.com
Pages:
Jump to: