Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KURT] KURRENT - First Zerocoin that uses X11 algorithm - MANDATORY UPGRADE - page 5. (Read 54233 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 258
Why does www.coinmarketcap.com say the maximum supply is 228,000,000 coins? What are all the "extra" coins for?

Total Supply
21,319,485 KURT

Max Supply
228,000,000 KURT

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
I second the question whether it is possible for community to adopt this project, maybe even by forking? Is there really no way to contact the dev? A clear message and, if dead, an explanation would be in order. Leaving people in the dark like this is super lame. Glad I'm not holding these bags, although I find the project interesting and I'd be willing to buy in.
yup fork is needed
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I second the question whether it is possible for community to adopt this project, maybe even by forking? Is there really no way to contact the dev? A clear message and, if dead, an explanation would be in order. Leaving people in the dark like this is super lame. Glad I'm not holding these bags, although I find the project interesting and I'd be willing to buy in.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Devs killed this coin. Good job  Angry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SOpool.us has added KURT, only 1.5% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=KURT as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in KURT:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u KL8YrWgFDp1hZuEBRcmkYheNhyAtnt1doT -p c=KURT

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u 1274XcaSZaYhHkgEVS6h98UyTwoyk5ZKsZ-p c=BTC
Donation Address: KL8YrWgFDp1hZuEBRcmkYheNhyAtnt1doT
legendary
Any problems like Zcoin had ? Devs still active? All wallet functions work ( namely the mint and spend ) ?
ok answered most questions, one remains does the wallet work  snyc mint and spend?
legendary
Any problems like Zcoin had ? Devs still active? All wallet functions work ( namely the mint and spend ) ?
Activity: 39
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
so what about chain? does it works or no new blocks? what about dev, is he somewhere around?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Got rid of all my Kurrent months ago, the dev was active in the beginning then stopped giving updates. Can't take projects serious with devs like that. Good riddance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
No block for 3.5 days?

Looks like the chain is totally dead... nobody mining so no blocks

Blocks are moving again, last block: 197874 on 2017-09-14

[Suspicious link removed]
Lol, that price spike righter after your posting was funny. KURT now dead again? Let's hope the devs are working hard behind the scenes. ^^
Activity: 104

Last trade at .00000135 (BTC/KURT)

197950 on 9/18/2017

Anyone have a better site to check Kurt blocks?
2017-09-15 22:43:05
Block Number 197878  Huh

(btc/kurt) Looks like back to 6 "0" land
No block for 3.5 days?

Blocks are moving again, last block: 197874 on 2017-09-14

[Suspicious link removed]
Activity: 69
Can we the community pick this up, as we know this coin as lots of potentials.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Everything's a bubble, idiot
No block for 3.5 days?

Activity: 742
Merit: 529
Developers abandoned the project, scam
Price keeps dropping

I'm still holding, waiting on POS

kurtteam.slack.com - I invitation  Sad
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Just sold all my Kurrent, don't know why I took so long. Should of known better. The dev was non-existant. A few words here and there on Slack and that's it. If he/she want's investors to take their project serious, updates are imperative.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Maybe a group or a dev will take over this project. The Dev is not active here anymore
Pages:
Jump to: