Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KYF] Kryptofranc, the "popular" is released, NGO donation platform - page 6. (Read 3277 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 154
CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp
Est-ce que le coin est asic resistan, et seulement mineable par CPU ?

Merci

Nope it is not ASIC resistant. We control the pool and thus we also control what mining software can be used. So far we only authorize our version of CPUMiner. But we will release a version of GPUMiner soon and Asic will be welcome after.
We are gradually opening the coin. This way we will give a chance to more miners to get some KYF.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
If anyone does not cope with mining, you can still buy KYF at a good price at https://kryptofranc.com/buy.php
DEV at what amount you can give on a discount, I wanted to buy 200,000 KYF Huh??
Maybe some airdrops?
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
A few more people and it will be hard to mine. Stop talking about the project. A buzz with a padlock.

Merci

Finally some fair mining. Only CPU, one man, one PC and one miner.
Asic and big farms resitant. Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!
Activity: 450
Merit: 10

Merci
Activity: 450
Merit: 10
Got this error while trying to get blocks:

ERROR KRYPTOFRANC JSON value is not a string as expected
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
I see some new miners in the pool. Please, don't tell anyone about this project. I want to extract as much as possible. Competition is not needed for us. I'm very greedy for this coin.  Angry Angry
KYF
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
Hello.
I m mining over 4 days and I ve got almost 200 000 KYF coins.
Intel 8600K over 12Mh
I see that pool is restarting sometimes but mining is working very good.

Waiting good news from dev
best regard
I am already mining Smiley
I ve installed the wallet, downloaded windows cpuminer, gave admin the discord private message abut my KYF address and password p123456 and 30 minutes later I obtained authorization.
I7 8700 processor speed 13.1Mh / s
What are your speeds on your processor ??
Anyone have AMD?
Best regards!
Ryzen 3600 over 16,5 mh Cool
btw, admin is realy fast, thx
this is good idea with this authorization, the project is resistant to 51% attack and huge cpu farms. I don't like big rich farms, they would like everything for themselves. Good job.

No way, my i7 8700 is 2x more expensive and over 30% worse. Angry this is joke??
p.s
You are right abut big cpu farms, I don t like them too. KYF money only for normal users!! One person, one cpu one miner. Only this is honest.
I ve installed the wallet, downloaded windows cpuminer, gave admin the discord private message abut my KYF address and password p123456 and 30 minutes later I obtained authorization.
Anyone have AMD?
Best regards!
Ryzen 3600 over 16,5 mh Cool
btw, admin is realy fast, thx
this is good idea with this authorization, the project is resistant to 51% attack and huge cpu farms. I don't like big rich farms, they would like everything for themselves. Good job.
Anyone have AMD?
Best regards!
hi, I see that Jean Martial Lefranc is signing this project, wow   Shocked. This is too serious a matter to be a scam. In this case, this project is a big deal. I am starting to mine quickly. I am waiting for any new information. Good luck.

Thanks for your nice words, yes Jean Martial is behind this project. We are now doing a crowdfunding campaign for Ecran Fantastique, and he just finished a 10 episodes series about the Vintage area of the Video Games. He is quite busy, but funding the projet is not a problem with private investors, that's why we are building it step by step.

About KYF we have finished the voting plateform, I am doing the merging with Bitcoin 0.19.0.1 so that KYF will have the latest upgrades, the voting platform it is in beta but we will run a campaign that will target January 2020, we will have some press releases. We are talking with HitBTC for listing KYF and other exiting stuff that I cannot talk about yet.

Roll Eyes
hi, I see that Jean Martial Lefranc is signing this project, wow   Shocked. This is too serious a matter to be a scam. In this case, this project is a big deal. I am starting to mine quickly. I am waiting for any new information. Good luck.
Many have tried in venturing the charity aspect in crypto but very rare has really done their part to assist those entities. Wondering if this platform will really give some portion of their earnings to charitable institutions or they will be the one waiting for donations to keep it for themselves?

Don't look at the charity aspect, it doesn't matter. See the reputation of the bitcointalk administrator and the professionalism of the portfolio and website, read who is behind the project it will be the top of 2020, or at least it promises to be. I'm trying to mine.

Thanks for your trust... it is a step by step process. People cannot avoid us. It is just a matter of time. I am working to upgrade KYF merging the new upgrade from Bitcoin core 0.19.0.1  Roll Eyes
Many have tried in venturing the charity aspect in crypto but very rare has really done their part to assist those entities. Wondering if this platform will really give some portion of their earnings to charitable institutions or they will be the one waiting for donations to keep it for themselves?

We have a website https://kryptofranc.com
Everything is explained.

Don't look at the charity aspect, it doesn't matter. See the reputation of the bitcointalk administrator and the professionalism of the portfolio and website, read who is behind the project it will be the top of 2020, or at least it promises to be. I'm trying to mine.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The mining with CPU is open. We are offering all the tools to mine Kryptofranc with any type of computer. The instructions are here: https://kryptofranc.com/mining.php

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
hey this is my wallet i would like to mine but i don't know why i can't   k4WdmMmheMvfK68cXg8tJt8iw3tiGirTgp I am waiting for a donation
Pages:
Jump to: